Common misspellings for thyroid:
throwdown, thyoid, theygot, thruout, thesaid, thefood, theroie, tyroid, thrwout, thired, thrid, thuroly, therioy, thoird, throte, thouroutght, hyrid, theysaid, thiroid, theroty, threed, throi, thoraic, thryoid, athuority, thorut, throut, tharopy, throid, throad, thered, thirid, thirrd, thyoidit, thround, thured, thrruout, thried, theround, therapid, thrueout, throddle, thryroid, myriod, throudh, 3thrd, throiygh, thiord, thyorid, thyatira, thyroed, teroid, throgt, thridy, tharot, thrad, theradio, thyrsday, thyriod, tyraid, thyought, thryooid, thrird, keywrod, throed, thred, throt, throuout, thyroide, throbed, thebody, thrisd, thyrois, hoorid, thyroyd, throwt, thelord, threwit, thoyught, throigh, theroized, thourout, thyrapy, theriory, thirld, hyroid, therorie, theoried, churaid, thhrought, throuigout, thyrioid, rhyroid, fhyroid, ghyroid, yhyroid, 6hyroid, 5hyroid, tgyroid, tbyroid, tnyroid, tjyroid, tuyroid, tyyroid, thtroid, thgroid, thhroid, thuroid, th7roid, th6roid, thyeoid, thydoid, thyfoid, thytoid, thy5oid, thy4oid, thyriid, thyrkid, thyrlid, thyrpid, thyr0id, thyr9id, thyroud, thyrojd, thyrokd, thyrood, thyro9d, thyro8d, thyroix, thyroic, thyroif, thyroir, thyroie, rthyroid, trhyroid, fthyroid, tfhyroid, gthyroid, tghyroid, ythyroid, tyhyroid, 6thyroid, t6hyroid, 5thyroid, t5hyroid, thgyroid, tbhyroid, thbyroid, tnhyroid, thnyroid, tjhyroid, thjyroid, tuhyroid, thuyroid, thyyroid, thtyroid, thytroid, thygroid, thhyroid, thyhroid, thyuroid, th7yroid, thy7roid, th6yroid, thy6roid, thyeroid, thyreoid, thydroid, thyrdoid, thyfroid, thyrfoid, thyrtoid, thy5roid, thyr5oid, thy4roid, thyr4oid, thyroiid, thyrkoid, thyrokid, thyrloid, thyrolid, thyrpoid, thyropid, thyr0oid, thyro0id, thyr9oid, thyro9id, thyrouid, thyroiud, thyrojid, thyroijd, thyroikd, thyrooid, thyroiod, thyroi9d, thyro8id, thyroi8d, thyroisd, thyroids, thyroixd, thyroidx, thyroicd, thyroidc, thyroifd, thyroidf, thyroird, thyroidr, thyroied, thyrid, thyrod, thyroi, htyroid, tyhroid, thyrodi, tthyroid, thyrroid, thyroidd, 4hyroid, thyroid, dhyroid, phyroid, vhyroid, uhyroid, txyroid, tlyroid, tiyroid, th9roid, thqroid, thxroid, thy2oid, thyboid, thyzoid, thyvoid, thypoid, thysoid, thyrgid, thyrmid, thyrnid, thyroad, thyromd, thyrohd, thyroit, thyroil, thyroayed, thyroeyed, t hyroid, th yroid, thy roid, thyr oid, thyro id, thyroi d.
Definition of thyroid:
- suggestive of a thyroid disorder; " thyroid personality"
- Shaped like an oblong shield; shield- shaped; as, the thyroid cartilage.
- Of or pertaining to the thyroid body, thyroid cartilage, or thyroid artery; thyroideal.
- A highly vascular endocrine gland consisting of two lobes, one on either side of the trachea, joined by a narrow isthmus; it produces the thyroid hormones which are concerned in regulating the metabolic rate of the body.
- Resembling a shield, scutiform; noting a gland ( glandula thyreoidea) and a cartilage of the larynx ( cartilago thyreoidea). Also written, more correctly, but less commonly, thyreoid.
- Resembling a shield; applied to one of the cartilages of the larynx, so called from its figure, to a gland situated near it, and to the arteries and veins of the gland.
- In anat., applied to one of the cartilages of the larynx from its shield- like form; aslo applied to a glandular body lying in front of this cartilage, or the atreries supplying the part.
- A ductless highly- vascular gland at the front and sides of the neck ; also to arteries, cartilage, and veins in its region.