Common misspellings for unite:
furnitue, initave, uinque, onieda, unnit, nitei, onter, untill, winte, aunite, inito, entie, enime, unick, munite, undate, egnite, unsurte, enimie, untii, unitd, anzity, inute, unbit, univer, andte, unigue, onihgt, anotehr, unitil, u8ntil, anutie, unitof, undder, orniate, eturnity, unitiy, euntil, undet, unfity, entitey, uneiq, antime, intiate, intle, antibe, unifed, awhite, ontothe, oniste, uinique, iniates, entier, untl, 13until, andthe, uninty, nnote, arntie, unit2, annote, unbder, unioted, 1unit, inivite, aunity, ungue, uniwue, ousite, intier, uunited, unfaie, untiil, unitate, uniit, munit, gunite, anelite, ensuite, uite, unifie, unle, uneek, inthe, enity, unioq, urnate, unit147, encite, punit, utitiy, anouter, untiul, enitre, intoe, ontime, unhit, unieted, unque, unte, anzioty, antie, enitiy, until15, anoteh, inicate, unuque, unired, annoite, anoterh, reuinte, inviute, indiate, theunit, inide, unitl, iniate, unitted, untiy, untile, guinite, unjder, noite, unitt, untille, unithed, furniter, anuity, fnite, unlite, unuique, antiue, uiet, couniute, analiate, onitor, intothe, intthe, unter, untter, anytype, unike, unqiue, unfitt, unilt, urity, quantie, annete, entite, finte, anziety, uuntil, aunte, unorder, uniquue, unieq, intio, muinite, uniuq, unint, uniique, unntil, undew, untili, uintil, uniqiue, finate, anied, unawre, anoter, tonite, urnie, oppunity, rounite, uniot, upity, eneter, amunity, aunit, unitied, unfite, enrty, unitll, inidate, uynder, uniom, annunity, inited, unipue, unitn, inhte, qunity, unitewd, anytme, insitue, aniti, untour, enroute, initi, unoited, inroute, uniqe, undafe, untame, eunit, unfeed, annate, unit, unside, untio, unneed, uinted, iinto, nite, envite, ivite, uniited, iniated, unine, uniuqe, inteh, iniotive, urinte, unith, intice, anette, uniuge, undfer, infite, untilo, muinte, aneity, ganite, erionite, intir, invity, uints, reuinite, initel, omunity, oursite, anote, nurtue, unit1, anciet, iunto, uniton, uniteing, unieque, untli, anyitme, unight, onethe, oppurnuity, uinit, unsde, urniture, unnie, unit3ed, uniuque, unre, utiity, inuite, entee, ingite, andie, anyidea, enitty, unitque, unied, onsuite, intim, entiy, unuqe, unioned, unicq, enbter, enire, unated, einto, uniqute, ointhe, untik, ounter, ubnit, unift, unitede, oppurnity, furnite, aniety, unige, nintey, fintie, usingit, untu, enote, unabe, kunte, intieor, unwt, auntty, anunity, uneed, munte, unitec, emunity, ainto, endet, inttel, unietd, iginite, uinits, quinte, finete, uinited, urnaium, intile, unill, iunits, untide, eurdite, unist, ancity, unbe, unitity, unit3, munity, inite, antey, unnited, uniqui, intime, inniate, furnitur, enbitter, entey, munute, uniqu, onesite, onhte, uniue, lunit, unather, unieqe, univite, ounty, anhit, entem, unitm, unifide, indeth, uited, intive, antee, oponite, untilll, ainty, uiniqe, uirne, untll, anater, invte, antio, anialate, qunita, auite, urnine, enitely, uniteed, anitehr, knite, audite, untin, untiel, untity, annity, onstie, unoted, untit, unnique, iuntil, einter, anive, untyl, enitire, hunity, initive, inivte, uonits, puniti, unice, uniots, untillo, ointo, undeer, aninate, unoit, opite, unione, urniate, youinto, inate, anamite, unqie, iunit, enety, eniter, undre, entiey, ineter, urninate, unnotety, innit, 3units, unnder, unttil, gunnite, uniqie, iniatite, unuiqe, uneder, urniated, entir, antiqe, upinto, until1925, onteh, unideal, anfter, enite, unweed, untier, ujnit, ehite, uinder, unitive, ani't, ameniite, anbieter, anoied, anita, antiy, counitue, uneice, ensite, enrter, ewnter, enfite, inity, iniatied, inieate, indie, inictae, iniatie, iniatief, insittue, iniut, upiter, ninute, unnative, nunity, ornit, uined, tontie, unfortu, unfiied, uniorm, ungiue, kunit, uunit, unneede, auntil, ynite, hnite, jnite, 8nite, 7nite, ubite, umite, ujite, uhite, unute, unjte, unkte, unote, un9te, un8te, unire, unife, uniye, uni6e, uni5e, unitw, units, unit4, uynite, uhnite, junite, ujnite, iunite, uinite, 8unite, u8nite, 7unite, u7nite, ubnite, unbite, umnite, unmite, unjite, unhite, unuite, uniute, unijte, unkite, unikte, unoite, uniote, un9ite, uni9te, un8ite, uni8te, unirte, unitre, unifte, unitfe, unigte, unitge, uniyte, unitye, uni6te, unit6e, uni5te, unit5e, unitwe, unitew, unitse, unites, unitde, united, uniter, unit4e, unite4, unit3e, unite3, unie, nuite, uinte, uunite, unitte, unitee, 5nite, qnite, wnite, tnite, u.ite, ufite, uoite, unyte, unmte, unhte, uni4e, unide, unipe, unive, unitu, unayete, uneyete, uknite, u nite, un ite, uni te, unit e.
Definition of unite:
- To join in an act; to concur; to coalesce; to grow together; to be mixed.
- To make or become one; join together; combine; compound; ally; harmonize.
- To put together so as to make one; to join, as two or more constituents, to form a whole; to combine; to connect; to join; to cause to adhere; as, to unite bricks by mortar; to unite iron bars by welding; to unite two armies.
- Hence, to join by a legal or moral bond, as families by marriage, nations by treaty, men by opinions; to join in interest, affection, fellowship, or the like; to cause to agree; to harmonize; to associate; to attach.
- United; joint; as, unite consent.
- To join together; to put together so as to make one; to bind together legally or morally, as in marriage; to bring into close relationship in thought, feeling, etc.
- To make one: to join two or more into one: to join: to make to agree or adhere.
- To join together or into one; to make to agree or adhere.
- To become one; to be cemented or consolidated; to combine, as by adhesion or mixture; to coalesce; to grow together.
- To join in an act; to concur; to act in concert; as, all parties united in signing the petition.
- To be joined together; to grow into onw; to act together.
- To become one: to grow or act together.
- have or possess in combination; " she unites charm with a good business sense"
- To put together; to join two or more things into one; to join; to make to agree; to cause to adhere; to Join in interest or in affection; to tie or splice.
- To combine; to join in affection or interest; to cause to agree; to make to adhere; to grow together; to be mixed.
Usage examples for unite
And as the painter, by bringing together in one piece those beauties which are dispersed amongst a great variety of individuals, produces a figure more beautiful than can be found in nature, so that artist who can unite in himself the excellences of the various painters, will approach nearer to perfection than any one of his masters. Seven Discourses on Art by Joshua Reynolds