Common misspellings for upright:
apprichiat, upfit, apaprt, aprtiate, uprighted, afright, aprsheate, pright, apprishate, oright, olright, apprioate, uprgade, ouright, aprchyat, apresheat, oppurinity, apresheate, aprity, eright, appreiait, oppurinuty, aprisiate, upraged, upriught, unright, apreshate, copright, eypght, uprage, aprsiate, outwright, aprishiate, apreggio, apritl, appriete, copiright, atright, apreshiat, aprushiate, uppgift, aproiate, upift, upirght, ypright, hpright, jpright, ipright, 8pright, 7pright, uoright, ulright, u-right, u0right, upeight, updight, upfight, uptight, up5ight, up4ight, uprught, uprjght, uprkght, uproght, upr9ght, upr8ght, uprifht, uprivht, upribht, uprihht, upriyht, upritht, upriggt, uprigbt, uprignt, uprigjt, uprigut, uprigyt, uprighr, uprighf, uprighg, uprighy, uprigh6, uprigh5, yupright, uypright, hupright, uhpright, jupright, ujpright, iupright, uipright, 8upright, u8pright, 7upright, u7pright, uopright, uporight, ulpright, uplright, u-pright, up-right, u0pright, up0right, uperight, upreight, updright, uprdight, upfright, uprfight, uptright, uprtight, up5right, upr5ight, up4right, upr4ight, upruight, uprjight, uprijght, uprkight, uprikght, uproight, uprioght, upr9ight, upri9ght, upr8ight, upri8ght, uprifght, uprigfht, uprivght, uprigvht, upribght, uprigbht, uprihght, uprighht, upriyght, uprigyht, upritght, uprigtht, uprigght, uprighgt, uprighbt, uprignht, uprighnt, uprigjht, uprighjt, upriguht, uprighut, uprighyt, uprighrt, uprightr, uprighft, uprightf, uprightg, uprighty, uprigh6t, upright6, uprigh5t, upright5, uright, upight, uprght, upriht, uprigt, uprigh, puright, urpight, uprgiht, uprihgt, uprigth, uupright, uppright, uprright, upriight, uprightt, 5pright, upright, epright, qpright, wpright, tpright, uxright, urright, uqright, up2ight, upbight, upzight, upvight, uppight, upsight, upryght, upraght, uprmght, uprhght, upriwht, uprioht, upricht, uprieht, uprigxt, upriglt, uprigit, uprigh4, uprighd, uprighp, uprighv, uprighu, uprayeght, upreyeght, upwrite, upwright, upr ight, upri ght, uprig ht, uprigh t.
Definition of upright:
- a piano with a vertical sounding board
- A tool made from a flat strip of steel with chisel edges at both ends, bent into horseshoe, the opening between the cutting edges being adjustable, used for reducing splits to skeins. Called in full upright shave.
- Something standing upright, as a piece of timber in a building. See Illust. of Frame.
- Something standing straight up, as a timber supporting a rafter.
- Something having a vertical position.
- Something erect or perpendicular; a representation of the front of a building.
- Something standing erect and perpendicular; a timber supporting a rafter.
- In an erect position.
- of moral excellence; " a genuinely good person"; " a just cause"; " an upright and respectable man"; " the life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous"- Frederick Douglass
- erect in posture; " behind him sat old man Arthur; he was straight with something angry in his attitude"; " stood defiantly with unbowed back"
- in a vertical position; not sloping; " an upright post"
- Designating a club in which the head is approximately at a right angle with the shaft.
- In an erect position or posture; perpendicular; vertical, or nearly vertical; pointing upward; as, an upright tree.
- Morally erect; having rectitude; honest; just; as, a man upright in all his ways.
- Conformable to moral rectitude.
- Stretched out face upward; flat on the back.
- Standing erect; just; honest.
- Right or straight up: in an erect position: adhering to rectitude: honest: just.
- Erect; perpendicular; just; honest.
- Vertical; erect.
- Erect; perpendicular; erected; pricked up; just; adhering to rectitude; conformable to moral rectitude.
- Erect; possessing rectitude; honest.