Common misspellings for utter:
outiers, utube, otder, ittem, amtter, tuder, arter, oletter, udere, etiehr, ayotte, attery, vetter, quater, otjer, autherd, citter, uttter, atteed, atthe, utterley, atower, etier, attcker, eiter, usder, outour, atteh, ebtter, urder, uttely, ottto, eshter, otther, orhter, btter, eatter, atter, autie, oterh, autior, itte, uuser, itover, tutur, ohter, outthe, etiher, auther, utitiy, thteir, quatter, eitehr, outoor, futer, uthor, qurter, atted, autor, tuter, etitor, agter, ofter, atour, adter, ltter, authoer, eatother, nurter, otgher, ottur, oteher, ertert, unter, untter, buter, itieary, outher, orttel, uters, otyher, utive, huter, eiterh, aughter, ubder, outineer, amutuer, guter, outor, utuers, uyyyyyyyyyyyyyh, mtter, uther, nutter, eihter, aulter, uynder, outter, futuer, furter, ehter, otehr, urther, outtara, ahter, untour, euther, uterly, utero, atfer, jetter, umder, utagh, ette, iater, buttter, amuater, uttery, aoutor, butteer, outpur, ourter, altter, ounter, outpoor, outtro, urgerd, uster, outto, ehtier, orter, othter, attier, uttar, itler, otner, outfoor, ttear, etner, furtuer, utton, wter, aurtor, uter, athte, auttum, itfor, uoted, atternoy, futter, attore, eatehr, detter, autheor, eltter, quter, futeur, ueter, eityher, auhtor, eithter, ouote, tter, guttter, efter, auite, etter, ameutuer, attaker, upder, uture, uated, ulter, udner, kitter, outfir, ettinger, uthe, utizie, atyour, autohr, auster, euither, ourder, rutter, athter, otten, eitiher, utterlly, attair, utterd, fueter, atterny, attoerny, otober, otherday, outted, untier, ufter, anotter, atterie, atier, attem, autohor, autour, ebetter, getter, eaitehr, eiatehr, evter, upiter, eletter, elettter, oahter, outta, outlier, ttea, tteh, ulteior, utterky, yater, ytter, 8tter, 7tter, ugter, uyter, u6ter, u5ter, utrer, utfer, utger, utyer, ut6er, ut5er, uttwr, uttsr, uttdr, uttrr, utt4r, utt3r, uttef, uttet, utte5, utte4, uytter, uhtter, ujtter, 8utter, u8tter, 7utter, u7tter, urtter, utrter, uftter, utfter, utgter, utyter, u6tter, ut6ter, u5tter, ut5ter, uttrer, uttfer, uttger, uttyer, utt6er, utt5er, uttwer, uttewr, uttser, uttesr, uttder, uttedr, utterr, utt4er, utte4r, utt3er, utte3r, utteer, uttere, uttefr, utterf, uttetr, uttert, utte5r, utter5, utter4, uttr, utetr, uttre, uutter, 5tter, qtter, wtter, u4ter, uvter, uuter, ut4er, utver, utuer, uttur, uttmr, uttgr, utte2, utteb, uttez, uttev, uttep, uttes, u tter, ut ter, utt er, utte r.
Definition of utter:
- To put or seud into circulation ; to publish or put forth. To utter and publish an instrument is to declare or assert, directly or indirectly, by words or actions, that it is good; uttering it is a declaration that it is good, with an intention or offer to pass it. Whart. Crim. Law,
- hence, to put in circulation, as money; to put off, as currency; to cause to pass in trade; -- often used, specifically, of the issue of counterfeit notes or coins, forged or fraudulent documents, and the like; as, to utter coin or bank notes.
- To speak; to make vocal; as, to utter a groan; to express in words; to put in circulation, as money, especially counterfeit notes or coins.
- To circulate: to publish abroad: to speak.
- To circulate; publish; speak.
- To speak; say publicly; put in circulation; publish.
- express audibly; utter sounds ( not necessarily words); " She let out a big heavy sigh"; " He uttered strange sounds that nobody could understand"
- articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise; " She expressed her anger"; " He uttered a curse"
- express in speech; " She talks a lot of nonsense"; " This depressed patient does not verbalize"
- put into circulation; of counterfeit currency
- To speak; to pronounce: to express; to disclose; to divulge; to sell; to vend; to put or send into circulation; to palm off as currency.
- To send out, as words; to speak; to disclose; to publish; to put into circulation.
- put into circulation; " utter counterfeit currency"
- Situated on the outside, or extreme limit; remote from the center; outer.
- Complete; perfect; total; entire; absolute; as, utter ruin; utter darkness.
- Peremptory; unconditional; unqualified; final; as, an utter refusal or denial.
- To put forth or out; to reach out.
- To give public expression to; to disclose; to publish; to speak; to pronounce.
- hence, to put in circulation, as money; to put off, as currency; to cause to pass in trade; - often used, specifically, of the issue of counterfeit notes or coins, forged or fraudulent documents, and the like; as, to utter coin or bank notes.
- Entire; absolute; unqualified; as, utter denial; total.
- Furthest out: extreme: total: perfect.
- Extreme; absolute; entire.
- Absolute; total; unqualified.
- Situated on the outside, or remote from the centre; outside any place; complete; total; final; peremptory; absolute; perfect; quite. Utter Barrister, one recently admitted as barrister, but not permitted to plead within the bar.
- Complete; perfect; total; absolute; thorough; entire.