Common misspellings for verb:
vere, verbana, veyy, verty, veb, kerb, verbile, verie, viery, verfy, vurb, verbl, veere, verd, therby, veru, vbery, verp, verry, ver, 0ver, nerby, verh, verbel, verbly, verblly, vuery, cherbu, vertu, vibra, verbully, serb, vero, verfiy, erb, varbal, verba, verbelly, versb, werw, wereby, veruy, vewry, vers, verble, verfie, cerb, veare, vorbis, verey, viera, veryyyy, vert, verce, veyr, very, voacb, veryy, veryyy, verbely, verbe, veow, verliy, veaw, verly, verbla, verbil, vern, kerby, verbbal, verg, vierfy, verbige, verneba, vouher, versia, vewu, verberly, vera, vefy, veww, viere, wereb, vertebae, verbial, wherby, veery, verbuly, vovab, vierw, verr, veri, viewbook, verbley, vocb, verca, verz, veirfy, verc, viber, herbu, vauabe, verber, weherby, vwrb, vsrb, vdrb, vrrb, v4rb, v3rb, vedb, vefb, vetb, ve5b, ve4b, verv, cverb, vcerb, bverb, vberb, gverb, vgerb, fverb, vferb, vwerb, vewrb, vserb, vesrb, vderb, vedrb, vrerb, verrb, v4erb, ve4rb, v3erb, ve3rb, veerb, vereb, verdb, vefrb, verfb, vetrb, vertb, ve5rb, ver5b, ver4b, vervb, verbv, vernb, verbn, verhb, verbh, vergb, verbg, vrb, evrb, vreb, vebr, vverb, verbb, 6erb, verb, vmrb, vgrb, ve2b, vebb, vezb, vevb, vepb, vesb, verj, verf, v erb, ve rb, ver b.
Definition of verb:
- a content word that denotes an action or a state
- a word that serves as the predicate of a sentence
- A word; a vocable.
- A word which affirms or predicates something of some person or thing; a part of speech expressing being, action, or the suffering of action.
- That part of speech which expresses action, existence, or condition.
- That part of speech which affirms something of the subject.
- That part of speech which asserts, declares, or predicates something.
- The part of speech that asserts something of something else, or what a thing is, does, or has done to it, and is used interrogatively and imperatively as well as indicatively.
- The word in a sentence which affirms; a word which in general tells what a person or thing does.