Common misspellings for very:
viraty, vrey, veritey, verite, vere, veray, vetro, vevry, veyy, qwere, jewary, bery, verifuy, verty, cery, ery, werey, verie, vedry, eeiry, virity, wewre, vety, iery, verif, verifi, venere, veerify, mvery, viery, verfy, variery, vurb, lery, varety, were12, tery, evry, veere, verd, werry, veary, howevery, viwere, veey, veru, ywere, vollery, yeary, vairy, verifey, vbery, vickery, verety, vey, verp, verry, ver, verifiy, wery, veryfi, 0ver, variey, verafiy, wirery, verh, pery, weremy, verioty, voered, vuery, vicera, vertu, verall, cerry, warey, vitiory, veify, hrry, wewrw, vwery, varey, veryu, vry, veiryf, wervy, veifiy, vero, variou, qeury, verfiy, vthere, wiriy, werrr, whery, srry, wevery, verba, verus, vvery, vwry, veris, varerty, nery, voerthrow, varfy, werw, rery, wereby, rvery, veral, veryn, veruy, vewry, reary, verage, veriyf, virew, vierity, vaey, verafy, jery, vers, vcery, vaerie, verfie, weiry, velly, verrys, veritiy, zwero, valery, veare, veras, veavy, vaerity, velry, varys, verey, fery, viera, veryyyy, vert, variy, verce, varry, veyr, very, varify, vicory, scery, verufy, vaway, vereity, svery, veryt, veryy, veryyy, waery, vdry, wvery, veridy, dery, were150, eeary, aery, veryfy, verbe, veow, verliy, veaw, wuery, verly, vefiy, verafi, lawery, verymuch, vitory, varie, worey, hvery, weree, heory, vern, vwey, were158, verg, vierfy, velure, visera, vory, vaery, vouher, weren'y, virue, vhere, worroy, vaierty, woory, vrity, veriy, vetry, veratti, varyd, eeriy, wwere, verifu, veriffy, wearry, verifay, verife, veryfie, tvery, wherr, neary, eery, nvery, versia, virety, verys, wesy, vewu, viryue, vopy, werei, vered, wer'e, weery, veiy, virii, vriety, vera, vefy, veifry, viewr, mery, veww, wirey, viere, meryy, whera, vierira, vurro, vairey, vefiry, voerly, veron, veery, varafy, jeryy, veture, gery, hery, werew, vfery, cvery, ewery, vierw, vecro, verrity, verr, veri, verigy, verywhere, yery, woerry, bvery, verrazzo, woryh, lvery, videro, veggy, vorry, verca, vefore, vrery, wurry, viverra, weirey, irry, verz, veirfy, every1, verivy, verypoor, veryday, vrify, veryh, vicery, varyfi, veran, werea, wiery, avery, vbefore, berey, vby, verc, ev'ry, vryday, veiny, vrealy, ttry, velore, vesra, verish, virfy, vdery, vikey, we''re, weara, qwerwr, wheary, were3, wehy, woryy, verwoer d, vrry, v4ry, v3ry, vedy, ve5y, ve4y, ver7, ver6, fvery, vefry, ve5ry, ver5y, ver4y, vergy, veryg, verhy, ver7y, very7, ver6y, very6, 6ery, vmry, vgry, ve2y, veby, vezy, vepy, vesy, ver9, verq, verx, v ery, ve ry, ver y.
Definition of very:
- True; real; actual; veritable.
- In a high degree; to no small extent; exceedingly; excessively; extremely; as, a very great mountain; a very bright sum; a very cold day; the river flows very rapidly; he was very much hurt.
- In a high degree; extremely.
- In a great, eminent, or high degree, but not generally the highest.
- In a great or eminent degree.
- used to give emphasis; " the very essence of artistic expression is invention"- Irving R. Kaufman; " the very back of the room"
- used to give emphasis to the relevance of the thing modified; " his very name struck terror"; " caught in the very act"
- precisely as stated; " the very center of town"
- Absolute; complete; utter; as, that is the very truth: especial; as, his very own; the same; as, that is the very one; for emphasis, equivalent to even the; as, the very thought frightens me.
- Real; actual; true; same.
- Real; true.