Common misspellings for wandering:
owndering, woundring, wounderin, miandering, wondereing, wondercon, voulonteering, laundrering, wonderingg, wonderif, wonderring, condiering, windering, wonderiing, wouldering, wondwring, wardrobing, wandring, ondering, wantting, wodering, woandering, worndering, undering, wondaring, wondwering, wonderiong, wanderi, condering, volantrying, wwandring, valuntering, volnteering, waswondering, womdering, woundeing, wndering, sondering, andduring, wonderin, wondreing, woondering, tenderiong, wonderding, wonderiny, vendoring, wonderfun, woundering, volintering, wiondering, volonteering, wanring, webdesign, windeing, wondeing, ventutring, wonderign, wonderfing, voulnterring, wonderlang, wonering, wondoring, wantering, voulnteering, volanteering, wonderig, waterin, wodnering, waundreing, waterring, hendering, whondering, wonderen, wordering, wonndering, vetanarian, wounderning, wadering, waitering, wanteing, wendering, mandering, wundering, wonderinging, wondeering, webdesing, wonderinig, wonedering, indeering, wondring, wonderning, wanderign, indering, wondiring, woundreing, wonderind, saundering, watreing, kinderring, woudering, indearing, vendering, wanteding, wonderings, wonderting, wonerding, laundring, valunteering, wonderinng, vounterring, wonderinf, washingtron, wondfering, wangrin, handwriring, randering, volontiering, wondeinrg, wondersing, wrondering, qandering, aandering, 3andering, 2andering, wzndering, wsndering, wwndering, wqndering, wabdering, wamdering, wajdering, wahdering, wansering, wanxering, wancering, wanfering, wanrering, waneering, wandwring, wandsring, wanddring, wandrring, wand4ring, wand3ring, wandeeing, wandeding, wandefing, wandeting, wande5ing, wande4ing, wanderung, wanderjng, wanderkng, wanderong, wander9ng, wander8ng, wanderibg, wanderimg, wanderijg, wanderihg, wanderinf, wanderinv, wanderinb, wanderinh, wanderiny, wanderint, qwandering, wqandering, awandering, waandering, swandering, wsandering, ewandering, weandering, 3wandering, w3andering, 2wandering, w2andering, wzandering, wazndering, wasndering, wwandering, wawndering, waqndering, wabndering, wanbdering, wamndering, wanmdering, wajndering, wanjdering, wahndering, wanhdering, wansdering, wandsering, wanxdering, wandxering, wancdering, wandcering, wanfdering, wandfering, wanrdering, wandrering, wanedering, wandeering, wandwering, wandewring, wandesring, wanddering, wandedring, wanderring, wand4ering, wande4ring, wand3ering, wande3ring, wandereing, wanderding, wandefring, wanderfing, wandetring, wanderting, wande5ring, wander5ing, wander4ing, wanderuing, wanderiung, wanderjing, wanderijng, wanderking, wanderikng, wanderoing, wanderiong, wander9ing, wanderi9ng, wander8ing, wanderi8ng, wanderibng, wanderinbg, wanderimng, wanderinmg, wanderinjg, wanderihng, wanderinhg, wanderinfg, wanderingf, wanderinvg, wanderingv, wanderingb, wanderingh, wanderinyg, wanderingy, wanderintg, wanderingt, andering, wanering, wandeing, wanderng, wanderig, wanderin, awndering, wnadering, wadnering, wanedring, wandreing, wandeirng, wandernig, wanndering, wanderiing, wanderinng, wanderingg, 7andering, wandering, gandering, uandering, vandering, wcndering, wa.dering, wafdering, waldering, waodering, wanlering, wanduring, wandmring, wandaring, wandgring, wande2ing, wandebing, wandezing, wandeving, wandeping, wandesing, wanderyng, wanderang, wandermng, wanderhng, wanderi.g, wanderifg, wanderilg, wanderiog, wanderinw, wanderino, wanderinc, wanderine, wanderayeng, wandereyeng, w andering, wa ndering, wan dering, wand ering, wande ring, wander ing, wanderi ng, wanderin g.
Definition of wandering:
- of the Israelites in the wilderness in consequence of their rebellious fears to enter the Promised Land ( Numbers 14:26-35 ). They wandered for forty years before they were permitted to cross the Jordan ( Joshua 4:19 ; 5:6 ). The record of these wanderings is given in Numbers 33:1-49 . Many of the stations at which they camped cannot now be identified. Questions of an intricate nature have been discussed regarding the " Wanderings," but it is enough for us to take the sacred narrative as it stands, and rest assured that " He led them forth by the right way" ( Psalms 107:1-7 Psalms 107:33-35 ). ( See WILDERNESS .)
- travelling about without any clear destination; " she followed him in his wanderings and looked after him"
- Peregrmation; aberration; deviation from rectitude; roving of the mind in discussion, in a dream, in delirium; uncertainty. Wandering Jew, a Jew, of mediaeval legend, doomed by Christ to wander over the earth till His return, in consequence of an indignity he did to Christ as He was being led to crucifixion.
- A travelling without a settled course; the roving of the mind or thoughts; uncertainty.
- Moving about without a settled course; rambling; disordered in mind.
- of a path e. g.; " meandering streams"; " rambling forest paths"; " the river followed its wandering course"; " a winding country road"