Common misspellings for weakness:
weaknessof, weakeis, weakenesses, weeknesses, weakiness, waekness, weakers, wepones, weaknest, weekness, weakess, weakeness, wearyness, weeknes, weakneess, weatness, weakensses, vaguness, weakneses, weaknnes, eargness, fakeness, eakness, wickness, weakneass, weekens, wekanes, weknes, welness, weakes, wekaness, weckness, weaknees, weekness's, wealness, arkness, weakesses, wreakness, wekends, weekenes, weknesses, weaknesss, meackness, weackness, weaknsses, welnness, welllness, weakenss, egarness, weaknesess, wekanesses, weekneses, weakass, wekkends, weeknesse, weaknesse, whoknows, nakeness, weallness, meakness, weekeness, weaknes, weakeans, wickdness, weeakness, warness, weaknessess, waeknesses, weekenesses, wekness, weaness, weakends, weakings, wakness, wealkness, weekenss, weeknees, weeaknesses, qeakness, aeakness, seakness, eeakness, 3eakness, 2eakness, wwakness, wsakness, wdakness, wrakness, w4akness, w3akness, wezkness, weskness, wewkness, weqkness, weajness, weamness, weaoness, weainess, weakbess, weakmess, weakjess, weakhess, weaknwss, weaknsss, weakndss, weaknrss, weakn4ss, weakn3ss, weakneas, weaknezs, weaknexs, weakneds, weaknews, weaknesa, weaknesz, weaknesx, weaknesd, weaknese, weaknesw, qweakness, wqeakness, aweakness, waeakness, sweakness, wseakness, eweakness, 3weakness, w3eakness, 2weakness, w2eakness, wweakness, wewakness, wesakness, wdeakness, wedakness, werakness, w4eakness, we4akness, we3akness, wezakness, weazkness, weaskness, weawkness, weqakness, weaqkness, weajkness, weakjness, weamkness, weakmness, weaklness, weaokness, weakoness, weaikness, weakbness, weaknbess, weaknmess, weaknjess, weakhness, weaknhess, weaknwess, weaknewss, weaknsess, weakndess, weaknedss, weaknress, weaknerss, weakn4ess, weakne4ss, weakn3ess, weakne3ss, weaknesas, weaknezss, weakneszs, weaknexss, weaknesxs, weaknesds, weaknesws, weaknessa, weaknessz, weaknessx, weaknessd, weaknessw, weaknss, ewakness, weankess, weaknses, weakness, weaakness, weakkness, weaknness, 7eakness, geakness, ueakness, veakness, wuakness, wmakness, waakness, wgakness, weikness, weacness, weak.ess, weakfess, weakless, weakoess, weaknuss, weaknmss, weaknass, weakngss, weakne3s, weaknecs, weakneqs, weakners, weaknes3, weaknesc, weaknesq, weaknesr, w eakness, we akness, wea kness, weak ness, weakn ess, weakne ss, weaknes s.
Definition of weakness:
- the condition of being financially weak; " the weakness of the dollar against the yen"
- the property of lacking physical or mental strength; liability to failure under pressure or stress or strain; " his weakness increased as he became older"; " the weakness of the span was overlooked until it collapsed"
- The quality or state of being weak; want of strength or firmness; lack of vigor; want of resolution or of moral strength; feebleness.
- That which is a mark of lack of strength or resolution; a fault; a defect.
- The state or quality of lacking strength; a fault or defect; as, a weakness of character.
- Want of physical strength; want of sprightliness; unhealthiness want of moral force; want of judgment; feebleness of mind; defect; failing.
- Want of physical strength; want of force or vigour; want of moral force; feebleness of mind; failing; fault; defect.