Common misspellings for weapon:
wemon, weopan, weapns, waepon, weppon, wakon, teapoon, weapoin, wepond, appon, weopns, wasno, powerpoin, wepons, wepones, wepoun, weapeans, leapin, wepon, wheaponry, weknow, weapory, weaps, wepone, weapson, weapom, apaon, weapy, weaping, wepaon, eurpoean, weapong, weapoon, vapon, wapons, weapos, weaton, wepeon, wamon, weapion, wepage, weaon, weapans, waepons, weaopons, keepon, viewpoitn, weaopn, werson, happon, weapones, wepeons, aupon, weopons, weapens, weponary, weaopns, weapoins, weaponery, waypoint, bioweaponers, weamon, wepoens, wenonah, weaponly, weapone, wapon, wearn, weopon, weopen, wepapon, uupon, wersion, weapin, wepion, wepions, whepons, wamoen, weaopon, wepoans, weponry, hapoen, weapony, wasone, weaponary, weaped, weping, apona, apoun, weoponry, wereon, weapond, wepaons, weapn, weapen, wepen, weaphon, weapoons, wearin, webon, viewpont, whoopin, weapions, weppons, wemone, reopon, woppin, whereapon, wason, wideopen, whacona, waron, woepons, weain, wepping, qeapon, aeapon, seapon, eeapon, 3eapon, 2eapon, wwapon, wsapon, wdapon, wrapon, w4apon, w3apon, wezpon, wespon, wewpon, weqpon, weaoon, wealon, wea-on, wea0on, weapkn, weapln, weappn, weap0n, weap9n, weapob, weapoj, weapoh, qweapon, wqeapon, aweapon, waeapon, sweapon, wseapon, eweapon, weeapon, 3weapon, w3eapon, 2weapon, w2eapon, wweapon, wewapon, wesapon, wdeapon, wedapon, wreapon, werapon, w4eapon, we4apon, we3apon, wezapon, weazpon, weaspon, weawpon, weqapon, weaqpon, wealpon, weaplon, wea-pon, weap-on, wea0pon, weap0on, weapkon, weapokn, weapoln, weappon, weapopn, weapo0n, weap9on, weapo9n, weapobn, weaponb, weapomn, weaponm, weapojn, weaponj, weapohn, weaponh, eapon, weapo, ewapon, weapno, weaapon, weaponn, 7eapon, weapon, geapon, ueapon, veapon, wuapon, wmapon, waapon, wgapon, weipon, weepon, wecpon, weaxon, wearon, weaqon, weapgn, weapmn, weapnn, weapof, weapol, weapoo, w eapon, we apon, weapo n.
Definition of weapon:
- An instrument used in fighting ; an instrument of offensive or defensivecombat. The term is chietly used, iu law, in the statutes prohibiting the carrying of"concealed" or " deadly" weapons. See those titles.
- Thorns, prickles, and stings.
- Arms; thorns, stings, & c.
- instrument used in fighting or hunting; " he was licensed to carry a weapon"
- An instrument of offensive of defensive combat; something to fight with; anything used, or designed to be used, in destroying, defeating, or injuring an enemy, as a gun, a sword, etc.
- Fig.: The means or instrument with which one contends against another; as, argument was his only weapon.
- A thorn, prickle, or sting with which many plants are furnished.
- Any instrument for fighting or for defense, as a gun or sword; any means of contest.
- Any instrument of offence of defence.
- An instrument of offence.
- Any instrument of offence or defence, or for combating enemies.
- An instr. of offence or defence; an instr. of war.