Common misspellings for while:
whille, wholse, wellie, vihcle, whild, wholey, whhel, wofle, whilr, whila, whieh, willbe, veichile, wholel, whileit, willoe, woble, whive, wooley, whirlppo, whorlet, whire, whiah, phile, welle, walue, vecihle, whril, whelt, weill, woulc, shile, whyole, vehcile, highle, woulr, whici, whilehe, wgile, wioll, whaile, hiler, whyll, vehile, whyal, whigh, whileyou, wholely, welive, whlen, whihc, wholr, whiche, whtil, wilol, witle, whide, vechiel, wiill, whie, phileo, whiloe, wlil, wilil, wjile, weele, whiel, whuld, wohle, vehcle, whipe, wil2l, wihle, hile, whiech, whike, whiule, whirrl, walle, veihcle, whle, chilee, whikle, wiull, whokle, wjhile, whicle, whioe, wheely, whill, whql, hwil, weirly, whlie, wille, hwile, whisle, whcih, wheeel, woule, wouel, qhile, wholke, vechiale, bhile, wythwille, wouil, whisler, whisley, dwhile, whule, ewhile, whealer, shiel, whala, whoie, wallie, whitle, whilew, wheller, whisel, waill, whiler, waile, whlole, whuile, wahol, warley, wwill, wwhile, whhole, veichle, whiile, wheell, whield, whilee, whilte, whirlly, whice, wholeway, ahwile, weezle, whalk, vehiel, whgile, whilc, woulbe, whoule, wheele, whiceh, whoole, wahile, viehele, whele, wilfe, wholl, whial, awaile, wehile, wholde, whple, whime, whilde, whilel, vechele, woolie, whjile, whily, wghile, waible, whoile, whilse, whise, whall, whishe, wiily, wuile, whlile, awile, wholeale, wiilie, whelie, whiole, w2ill, woill, wholley, weeley, who0le, wihile, twhile, wi8ll, wailea, ahile, woulb, wwwial, wheicle, werel, vehchle, whilw, whalla, wilow, whiele, vehclie, whollely, whwer, woula, whlle, whilch, whihle, whiie, wholw, whosle, wheler, wi'll, wuill, whife, whola, whil, wholy, whisele, whilein, which'll, whirle, vehcel, hwill, wlhile, whilei, wolle, whell, whilke, vehciel, whoel, whwile, worthile, wholew, thile, thily, hwole, wheil, whilre, vihcile, whier, whilt, whisal, vichile, vechile, wisle, whidly, wholfe, whiegh, wigle, shirle, whelth, whirlpoo, worle, wilie, whail, whoul, wholoe, wholle, whowl, whhile, wailk, wilbe, weeler, wholwe, heilie, whowill, whloe, whili, wholee, whiohc, whilie, shiley, whils, wheile, ehile, whichl, whyle, whtile, wikll, wffle, chile, whalley, hille, philie, wuilt, vechale, vechil, whails, weler, webley, wheli, whoihc, lwhile, whilen, whilwe, whillen, whitley, who'l, wholre, wiley, worler, whig part y, 3hile, 2hile, wbile, wyile, whjle, whkle, whole, wh9le, wh8le, whil4, whil3, wqhile, wshile, 3while, w3hile, 2while, w2hile, wbhile, whbile, wnhile, whnile, wuhile, wyhile, whyile, whijle, whkile, wh9ile, whi9le, wh8ile, whi8le, whiple, whilpe, whiles, whiled, whil4e, while4, whil3e, while3, 7hile, uhile, wlile, wiile, whmle, whhle, whihe, whilu, whilm, whilg, whayele, wheyele, whighle, w hile, wh ile, whi le, whil e.
Definition of while:
- To cause to pass away pleasantly or without irksomeness or disgust; to spend or pass; -- usually followed by away.
- To cause to pass away pleasantly or without irksomeness or disgust; to spend or pass; - usually followed by away.
- To spend, as time.
- To cause to pass without irksomeness ( with away).
- To cause to pass without tediousness, as time.
- To spend pleasantly, as time; commonly followed by away.
- To cause time to pass away pleasantly, without irksomeness.
- To cause to pass pleasantly; to loiter.
- Until; till.
- Space of time, or continued duration, esp. when short; a time; as, one while we thought him innocent.
- A period of time; time or pains required to do something; used in the expressions, worth while, and worth one's while.
- A space of time.
- A short time; also, a period of time.
- Space of time; continued duration; pains or time, as in " worth while".
- a period of indeterminate length ( usually short) marked by some action or condition; " he was here for a little while"; " I need to rest for a piece"; " a spell of good weather"; " a patch of bad weather"
- During the time that; as long as; whilst; at the same time that; as, while I write, you sleep.
- Hence, under which circumstances; in which case; though; whereas.
- During the time that; at the same time.
- During the time that.
- At the same time that; sometimes; tho.
- During the time that: at the same time that, as long as.
- During the time that; as long as; at the same time that.