Common misspellings for work:
worke, wor, wokr, wourk, worjk, woirk, qwork, wwork, owrk, wqork, wrok, workd, wrk, ork, worck, wprk, lwork, iwork, kork, wook, worf, rwork, waork, wurk, workin, worok, worik, woek, worl, dwork, worrk, wukk, worlk, wors, wotk, wortk, worh, workt, workl, wory, weork, wonk, twork, worka, qork, eork, workk, wiork, worki, worj, wotrk, sork, woprk, woork, werk, swork, wark, wirk.
Definition of work:
- To labour; to be occupied in performing manual labour; to act; to carry on operations; to operate; to carry on business; to be customarily employed; to produce effects by action or influence; to ferment; to act or operate on the stomach and bowels, as a cathartic; to labour; to strain; to move heavily; to be tossed or agitated; to enter by working. To work on, to act on; to influence. To work up, to make way. To work to windward, to sail or ply against the wind.
- To move; to stir and mix; to form by labour; to mould, shape or manufacture; to influence by acting upon; to lead; to make by action, labour or violence; to produce by action, labour or exertion; to embroider; to direct the movements of, by adapting the sails to the wind; to put to labour; to exert; to cause to ferment, as liquor. To work out, to effect by labour and exertion; to solve. To work up, to raise; to excite; to expend in any work, as materials. To work into, to insinuate.
- Walls, trenches, and the like, made for fortifications; moral duties or external performances, as distinct from grace. To set to work, or to set on work, to employ; to engage in any business.
- An exertion of strength for accomplishing some end or object; manual labour; state of labour; employment; occupation; an undertaking; that which is made or done; embroidery; flowers or figures wrought with the needle; any fabric or manufacture; the matter on which one is at work; some important deed; exploit; operation; effect; resistance overcome that which proceeds from agency; management; treatment; that which is produced by mental labour; a composition; a book; a place of manufacture.
- Physical or mental labour; something produced by toil, whether mental or bodily; an engineering structure; a production of art; operation; employment; labour; the operation of sewing; figures wrought with the needle; action; treatment or management; a literary production; feat; achievement.