Common misspellings for worthy:
weathr, wamrth, worthhey, wodth, witouth, woarmth, worthit, worly, wiyth, worriy, worlth, withouy, witho, woths, waythe, withy, wheth, werth, forthy, waethy, woithout, worthey, wormth, wearth, wothy, wethr, dorthy, warnth, warthm, with2, whenthey, wouth, worthe, with3, whath, wherethey, weith, withyour, whythey, weath, worther, wihtouth, wiotht, wiith, welthey, witth, wouthout, wirth, worthly, withbay, wi8th, bothy, wothit, voerthrow, worthty, thorthia, whthr, whethey, wother, weathy, walthy, wiuth, wwith, wuith, wortth, werethe, owith, waith, howeverthe, 3with, whethr, worhty, orwith, ywith, 1with, virthday, worsth, with5, w2ith, wioth, wieth, warth, wirthy, touthy, dorthey, won'th, welthy, youthy, wothin, wi5th, withu, wotht, porth, 2011with, wiwth, horwath, whorth, worroy, horth, worrth, orthe, woith, wourth, worthie, wotth, wiorth, gwoth, w3ith, worthed, worththe, won'thy, worthley, worhy, worrry, wthy, wearthy, whatthey, worty, howthey, with1, wrothe, workth, withmy, wuiith, wurth, withyou, wortht, wit6h, worthile, withh, worith, aortha, forworth, wihth, virth, woerth, weakthy, wi9th, with15, worsh, wolthy, weathly, worthing, whanthey, wiouth, wiath, wegth, wrothy, sworth, dorthoy, ortho, wortey, weathg, 9with, with18, woryy, wereth, worthwhie, qorthy, aorthy, sorthy, eorthy, 3orthy, 2orthy, wkrthy, wlrthy, wprthy, w0rthy, w9rthy, woethy, wodthy, wofthy, wotthy, wo5thy, wo4thy, worfhy, worghy, woryhy, wor6hy, wor5hy, wortgy, wortby, wortny, wortjy, wortuy, wortyy, worth7, worth6, qworthy, wqorthy, aworthy, waorthy, sworthy, wsorthy, eworthy, weorthy, 3worthy, w3orthy, 2worthy, w2orthy, wiorthy, woirthy, wkorthy, wokrthy, wlorthy, wolrthy, wporthy, woprthy, w0orthy, wo0rthy, w9orthy, wo9rthy, woerthy, worethy, wodrthy, wordthy, wofrthy, worfthy, wotrthy, wortthy, wo5rthy, wor5thy, wo4rthy, wor4thy, worrthy, wortrhy, wortfhy, worgthy, wortghy, worythy, wortyhy, wor6thy, wort6hy, wort5hy, worthgy, wortbhy, worthby, wortnhy, worthny, wortjhy, worthjy, wortuhy, worthuy, worthyy, worthyt, worthyg, worthhy, worthyh, worthyu, worth7y, worthy7, worth6y, worthy6, orthy, wrthy, owrthy, wotrhy, wworthy, woorthy, 7orthy, gorthy, uorthy, vorthy, wgrthy, wmrthy, wnrthy, wo2thy, wobthy, wozthy, wovthy, wopthy, wosthy, wor4hy, worphy, worvhy, woruhy, wortxy, wortly, wortiy, worth9, worthi, worthq, worthx, woarthy, w orthy, wo rthy, wor thy, wort hy, worth y.
Definition of worthy:
- A man of eminent worth or value; one distinguished for useful and estimable qualities; a person of conspicuous desert; -- much used in the plural; as, the worthies of the church; political worthies; military worthies.
- word is often used humorously
- Having worth or excellence; possessing merit; valuable; deserving; estimable; excellent; virtuous.
- Of high station; of high social position.
- A man of eminent worth or value; one distinguished for useful and estimable qualities; a person of conspicuous desert; - much used in the plural; as, the worthies of the church; political worthies; military worthies.
- A person of importance.
- A man of eminent worth:- pl. WORTHIES.
- A man of eminent worth.
- A person of eminent worth.
- A man of eminent worth; a man distinguished for useful and estimable qualities; a local celebrity. The nine worthies of the world, Hector of Troy. Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar, Joshua, David and Judas Maccabaeus, King Arthur, Charlemagne and Godfrey of Bouillon.
- A man distinguished for estimable qualities; a man of valour.
- morally admirable; " a worthy citizen"
- meriting respect or esteem; " the worthy gentleman"
- Having value or excellence; meriting; fit.
- Having worth: valuable: deserving: suited to: ( B.) deserving ( either of good or bad).
- Having worth; morally good; deserving.
- Deserving, such as merits; having worth or excellence; virtuous; estimable; suitable; having qualities suited to; equal in value; suitable to anything bad; deserving of ill; well- founded.
- Having worth or excellence; deserving, in a good or bad sense; meritorious; estimable; having qualities suited to.