Common misspellings for X:
1981x762mm, w, z100, x4, x2, x26, 20x40, 1920s, xi, x19, tx, s, fx, hx, c3, xr, q2, x8, 35w, c5, 8x10, 24x7, y, xs, x10, 24x, j, kux, 1880s, 240v, 6x, xyz, 10x12, 1860s, 5x, 2x, 1990s, c4, 1870s, bx, 13x, x12, 2000s, 2q12, nx, z, px, 11x, 3x3, x50, 1700s, 1980s, dx, 200x, w3, x40, 12v, x18, 1840s, c, 1890s, 1800s, 1600s, xt, 9x12, x52, q1, c2, xl, 20x, x14, cx, 40x, x20, 1970s, s2900, xc, sx, 3x, 1850s, 1950s, 12x20, w12418842, 10x10, 1x, w2010, w2, 1960s, 1940s, 1000s, 1989s, 10x, 600v, 30x, 1830s, 110v, xx, wx, xo, 1500s, x151, 1900s, z394, 27z, 3v, 10x3, 10x4, 10x5, 2x2, 2x4, 4x, 8x8, x024047, x11, x16, v1, q, c90, ux, c02, xd, xp, zx, jx, mx, 0z, zzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, q3, q4, q24, s3x, yx, v3, v8, 2x6, 3x5, 4x4, 9x9, x1, x145, x198, x3, x60, x7, 2xl, z3.
Definition of X:
- X, the twenty- fourth letter of the English alphabet, has three sounds; a compound nonvocal sound ( that of ks), as in wax; a compound vocal sound ( that of gz), as in example; and, at the beginning of a word, a simple vocal sound ( that of z), as in xanthic.
- 1. The Roman numeral 10. 2. In homeopathy, noting the decimal scale of dilutions or potencies; see potency. 3. Abbreviation for Kienboeck's unit. 4. Chemical symbol for xenon.
- Twenty- fourth letter of the alphabet. As a Roman numeral, it stands for ten; after a proper name, for the tenth, as Leo X.
- Is the twenty- fourth letter of the English alphabet. In the middle and at the end of words it has the sound of ks or qs. At the beginning of a word it has precisoly the sound of z. It is used as an initial only in a few words borrowed from the Greek. As a numeral, X stands for ten; when horizontal, for 1, 000; a dash over it, for ten thousand. It is the symbol of the unknown quantity in algebra. As an abbreviation, X. stands for Christ, as in Xn., Christian.
- the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- The twenty- fourth letter in the English alphabet.