Common misspellings for X:
zx, 24x, w2, tx, xx, c3, dx, 1960s, wx, 8x8, 10x12, q24, xi, 8x10, 20x40, 3x5, c5, 600v, xr, 1990s, xs, w, c02, 2x, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, x40, 200x, x2, 1860s, 2x4, 1989s, x145, 10x10, xd, 24x7, 110v, x20, 6x, c90, 2xl, xc, q3, x151, x4, 1840s, z3, z100, 1x, 2x2, x1, x14, c2, 10x3, 1830s, 30x, 35w, x60, nx, 10x5, 1981x762mm, px, xp, 40x, x18, 1970s, v8, jx, x11, 0z, 3x, 1800s, 12x20, 3v, z, w3, w2010, x198, 2q12, x50, q1, xo, 4x, fx, sx, 20x, hx, cx, xt, 5x, 1900s, x16, yx, q4, 10x4, 1940s, c, v1, 1500s, x7, zzzzzzzzz, y, 1890s, 3x3, 1600s, x26, q2, 1850s, x024047, kux, 1950s, w12418842, 2000s, xyz, xl, v3, s, x3, x19, 1700s, 10x, 1920s, 4x4, 240v, 2x6, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, s2900, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, z394, q, 1870s, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, x8, 9x9, x10, j, c4, x52, 9x12, s3x, mx, 1000s, 12v, 27z, 11x, x12, 13x, ux, 1880s, 1980s, bx.
Definition of X:
- X, the twenty- fourth letter of the English alphabet, has three sounds; a compound nonvocal sound ( that of ks), as in wax; a compound vocal sound ( that of gz), as in example; and, at the beginning of a word, a simple vocal sound ( that of z), as in xanthic.
- 1. The Roman numeral 10. 2. In homeopathy, noting the decimal scale of dilutions or potencies; see potency. 3. Abbreviation for Kienboeck's unit. 4. Chemical symbol for xenon.
- Twenty- fourth letter of the alphabet. As a Roman numeral, it stands for ten; after a proper name, for the tenth, as Leo X.
- Is the twenty- fourth letter of the English alphabet. In the middle and at the end of words it has the sound of ks or qs. At the beginning of a word it has precisoly the sound of z. It is used as an initial only in a few words borrowed from the Greek. As a numeral, X stands for ten; when horizontal, for 1, 000; a dash over it, for ten thousand. It is the symbol of the unknown quantity in algebra. As an abbreviation, X. stands for Christ, as in Xn., Christian.
- the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- The twenty- fourth letter in the English alphabet.