Common misspellings for yet:
iet, fet, cet, youtr, you'ev, cyote, ayotte, het, ybut, youtue, yaght, let, yey, det, tyutyu, yat, youht, yeat, yogert, cyotey, yetti, youeat, yaard, youget, yets, yel, youtub, youto, yerterday, yoput, yoghet, cyotee, yearthat, uiet, yelo, vyied, yaer, tyota, yuth, you'tr, qyite, yeard, yaeh, thyat, ygot, youlet, youed, yeart, whyit, yeh, lyied, eyued, qoet, qiet, rety, yeterday, tet, yuo'd, yaht, yearto, yot, yext, yer, ryet, ket, yest, yeald, yeidl, yed, yourt, hyat, yuot, fayett, ffet, yetfar, oeht, wyat, yeatr, yauht, aet, yoebo, 4bet, ysed, buyet, yehh, yert, 4get, yahct, 11311boyette, yetyou, yhot, yahat, yeid, eye'd, yery, yummt, he't, eet, yt, yee, gget, qet, kety, 1et, le't, llet, oyut, quayet, tyeh, tyey, yater, wwet, whuyet, hyatt, yyyyyyyyyyyya, yahgt, yakut, yeo, eyt, uet, yeet, yeht, yetm, yetr, yett, yuet, yeu, youtve, y0uth, ywt, y4t, y3t, ye6, ye5, uyet, 7yet, y7et, 6yet, y6et, ywet, yewt, yset, ydet, yedt, yret, y4et, ye4t, y3et, ye3t, yetf, yegt, yetg, yeyt, yety, ye6t, yet6, ye5t, yet5, yyet, 9et, ygt, ye4, yev, y et, ye t.
Definition of yet:
- Up to the present time; thus far; hitherto; until now; -- and with the negative, not yet, not up to the present time; not as soon as now; as, Is it time to go? Not yet. See As yet, under As, conj.
- Even; -- used emphatically.
- Any one of several species of large marine gastropods belonging to the genus Yetus, or Cymba; a boat shell.
- Before some future time; before the end; eventually; in time.
- Nevertheless; notwithstanding; however.
- Even; - used emphatically.
- Nevertheless; however; although.
- Nevertheless; not withstanding.
- within an indefinite time or at an unspecified future time; " he will understand eventually"; " he longed for the flowers that were yet to show themselves"; " sooner or later you will have to face the facts"; " in time they came to accept the harsh reality"
- used after a superlative; " this is the best so far"; " the largest drug bust yet"
- up to the present time; " I have yet to see the results"; " details are yet to be worked out"
- At the same time; by continuance from a former state; still.
- Up to the present time; thus far; hitherto; until now; - and with the negative, not yet, not up to the present time; not as soon as now; as, Is it time to go? Not yet. See As yet, under As, conj.
- Up until now; as, he has not come yet; still: in relation to time; as, I have your present yet; in addition or still; as, more important yet; finally; even though this is so; as, yet I cannot undertake it.
- At the present time, now.
- In addition: besides: at the same time: up to the present time: hitherto: even: however.
- Besides: up to this or that time; at the same time; even: however.
- In addition; besides.
- Before or at some future time; eventually.
- After all the time that has or had elapsed.
- Besides; over and above; still; at this time; so soon; at least; at all; it is prefixed to words denoting extension of time or continuance; still; in a new degree; even; after all; hitherto.
- Beside; still; once again; at this time; even; after all; hitherto; with a negative, not up to the present time; put before words denoting an extension of time or continuance.