Common misspellings for young:
joung, payong, youmg, younng, youngs, youung, younges, youany, ypung, youga, goung, yourdog, thoungue, loung, uoung, youg, youunger, youcan, layong, yonge, yonger, youkon, poung, yonuger, toungu, phung, yiung, yunho, youong, youing, jiyong, phuong, yourger, yung, yuoung, youknow, tounge, younge, yooung, ypoung, yourc, yong, ounc, ryoung, yuhno, buyong, younker, yonng, foung, youinger, yoounget, woung, yoona, yound, yoyage, hwayoung, youon, toung, youneed, youbg, yunh, youn, younf, roung, yongue, youngr, yopung, yougn, youngen, youngh, yesung, yopunger, hyung, moung, youny, younfor, yogen, youngder, thounge, younguer, ayoung, youown, thoung, yonug, younr, yougo, soung, younging, yuong, buyiung, youge, younget, yougner, tyong, youand, sayiung, yoing, youghn, youagain, yourning, ounge, youan, youun, sayung, aoung, goiung, yhoung, uyoung, yellng, oyung, youjng, younbg, yourn, youin, younq, oung, enoug, yount, yournger, yoounger, tonug, youn't, younth, jyong, houng, boung, lyiong, yourg, youner, yoiunger, miyoung, beyoung, younb, oyuong, younfg, yuonger, yoiung, tyung, siong, yourng, youback, yunger, doung, youinto, youenjoy, younare, payiong, tyiong, coungy, gkyung, y0ung, yohung, youneg, younght, youvg, youndger, youngeer, you-driv e, 7oung, 6oung, ykung, ylung, y9ung, yoyng, yohng, yojng, yo8ng, yo7ng, youjg, youhg, younv, younh, tyoung, ytoung, gyoung, ygoung, hyoung, 7young, y7oung, 6young, y6oung, yioung, ykoung, yokung, yloung, yolung, y0oung, yo0ung, y9oung, yo9ung, yoyung, youyng, youhng, yojung, yo8ung, you8ng, yo7ung, you7ng, youbng, youmng, younmg, younjg, younhg, youngf, younvg, youngv, youngb, younyg, youngy, yountg, youngt, yyoung, youngg, 9oung, young, ioung, qoung, xoung, ygung, ymung, ynung, yo5ng, yoeng, yoqng, yowng, yotng, you.g, youfg, youlg, youog, younw, youno, younc, youne, eweng, yewng, y oung, yo ung, you ng, youn g.
Definition of young:
- Not long born; still in the first part of life; not yet arrived at adolescence, maturity, or age; not old; juvenile; -- said of animals; as, a young child; a young man; a young fawn.
- Being in the first part, pr period, of growth; as, a young plant; a young tree.
- Having little experience; inexperienced; unpracticed; ignorant; weak.
- Not long born; still in the first part of life; not yet arrived at adolescence, maturity, or age; not old; juvenile; - said of animals; as, a young child; a young man; a young fawn.
- United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith; he led the Mormon exodus from Illinois to Salt Lake City, Utah ( 1801- 1877)
- United States baseball player and famous pitcher ( 1867- 1955)
- English poet ( 1683- 1765)
- United States jazz tenor saxophonist ( 1909- 1959)
- United States film and television actress ( 1913- 2000)
- United States civil rights leader ( 1921- 1971)
- The offspring of animals, either a single animal or offspring collectively.
- Offspring of animals.
- The offspring of animals.
- ( of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity; " new potatoes"; " young corn"
- Being in the early part of life or growth; inexperienced; vigorous in body, or mind; fresh; strong; pertaining to youth; of youthful appearance.
- Not long born: in early life: in the first part of growth: inexperienced.
- Being in the early period of life; youthful; vigorous; immature.
- Being in the early part of life or of growth; not long born; having little experience; ignorant.