Common misspellings for above:
abousive, as eve, ashov, harborview, abovre, abobe, agove, agive, apporve, ilove, abovwe, abovbe, habvve, adove, abuce, abbrv, abovce, ebfore, abuve, habve, itover, lobve, abpve, abserve, aboth, abvoius, aover, ebefore, abefore, alove, appove, abote, abouf, abovem, abuisve, anofe, abvout, abreif, baove, upbove, bove, abve, abvice, abook, imovie, bfoee, abbusve, maybve, aborb, airbore, ahve, atove, alover, abuive, obove, absove, abou, abour, avvey, apove, barve, abovve, abvle, ahave, abow, abvoe, aboved, abvove, ubove, aboev, absorver, aboves, abova, biview, adive, abhove, aboove, bayview, avbove, aborde, arrve, sbove, arive, acive, avove, obsver, abike, ablove, eabove, ibuporfen, abriva, abover, abowl, obovate, abibe, aove, abouve, acove, abose, abvoid, avober, oberve, amove, abive, abuisive, aboeve, absorve, aboute, upove, aboce, absuive, airbone, abocve, abouthe, oroove, ibefore, abovt, abiocor, anybofy, avobe, avive, obver, abohe, abouse, abowe, beover, aboul, ahjve, abone, mobve, abrove, imorve, eveove, abov, aobve, abouy, ulove, abovious, abotive, aboe, abucive, abuseve, abrief, ablve, abussive, aceive, aboive, anive, obeved, afove, eblive, obviou, anover, abiove, abaove, aabove, abotthe, abbrev, abole, aboue, abovr, abloe, abovethe, aboug, arrove, obsive, abusvie, archove, abopve, emove, aboule, ebove, oberver, abbove, abofe, abouv, abovie, abovue, abssive, abice, abore, appover, ebelvie, 4eb8b67fc63e, leabve, oyu've, zbove, wbove, qbove, anove, ahove, abkve, ab0ve, ab9ve, aboge, abovw, abovs, abovd, abov4, abov3, zabove, azbove, sabove, asbove, wabove, awbove, qabove, aqbove, anbove, abnove, ahbove, agbove, abgove, abkove, abokve, abolve, abpove, ab0ove, abo0ve, ab9ove, abo9ve, abobve, abogve, abovge, abofve, abovfe, abovew, abovse, abovde, abov4e, above4, abov3e, above3, abovee, above, ibove, cbove, arove, ajove, abgve, abmve, abnve, abo6e, abovu, abovm, abovg, a bove, ab ove, abo ve, abov e.
Definition of above:
- In or to a higher place; higher than; on or over the upper surface; over; -- opposed to below or beneath.
- Surpassing in number or quantity; more than; as, above a hundred. Passing into the adverbial sense. See Above, adv., 4.
- Figuratively, higher than; superior to in any respect; surpassing; beyond; higher in measure or degree than; as, things above comprehension; above mean actions; conduct above reproach.
- In or to a higher place; higher than; on or over the upper surface; over; - opposed to below or beneath.
- Superior to; as, to be above doing a mean thing; beyond; in excess of; as, happiness above measure.
- On the up side: higher than: more than.
- Higher or superior in any respect; more in number, quantity, or degree; beyond; too proud for; too elevated in mind or rank.
- Heaven: the aforesaid. Above all, before every other thing or consideration. Above the rest, in particular. Above the world, above the judgment of the world or dependence on it.
- In a higher place; overhead; into or from heaven; as, the clouds above.
- Earlier in order; higher in the same page; hence, in a foregoing page.
- Higher in rank or power; as, he appealed to the court above.
- More than; as, above five hundred were present.
- In a higher place; overhead; in heaven; before, especially in a book or writing; as, from what has been said above.
- Overhead: in a higher position, order, or power.
- Over; more than.
- Overhead; in a higher place; before; on high; in heaven.