Common misspellings for alive:
arcive, as eve, alitte, oilves, oliva, liive, aloue, alfie, lilve, caliver, alinve, aliv, baleave, allieve, bileve, algie, eleve, ealize, salivea, realaive, elove, agove, aliey, agive, apporve, amlifier, onlyhave, acieve, dealve, ilove, abovwe, olvier, oilve, bealive, olove, li've, aliave, alrigh, adove, alovely, alere, bilve, ealirer, alliveate, araive, alise, alieved, ariave, igive, adiver, aleveate, abuve, usuallyhave, alfed, aline, alishe, velive, alived, ourlife, welive, ariive, alreafy, awife, bilieve, oilivier, alove, alkie, aciave, alovel, inlove, elief, bolive, aligh, alfieri, eliver, allinfo, aive, arkive, ilife, alluival, aliies, tolove, polive, inlife, realiver, ibelieve, utive, elvole, ahve, olike, atove, alevel, alover, ylive, alvioli, abuive, alves, alife, laeve, bealieve, unlife, elive, leive, aliike, bealve, oliveoil, avvey, elivate, apove, olshove, aloke, belvie, aloveys, bleive, alouf, ahave, alusive, alvelor, egive, allive, valify, ilive, alven, ebelive, laive, ahieve, daylife, adive, elave, aboove, mylife, i'vve, i'llhave, attive, alives, aheive, alsie, elsuive, blieve, alieve, arrve, arive, blife, olivar, acive, oflife, avove, tolive, airlie, allike, ibeleive, advier, sealife, iloveyou, alevate, unlove, bealeve, balive, livie, urvive, aplify, ablove, lieve, aloive, bleve, bwlieve, alvic, abouve, acove, blive, avaialve, awlile, olliver, apolohive, alure, slife, alvine, alie, uplife, inolve, laave, ative, alvy, amove, lavie, klive, ualify, abive, klife, alivate, arquive, evalve, live, bilive, alik3e, aboeve, upove, ilve, ahcieve, salive, alevoli, livew, olived, m7liv, alied, akiva, alaive, adlife, valave, avive, oilive, alowe, tolife, belaive, areive, nlove, avlue, aliviate, ilived, elative, ahjve, balieve, allivate, nylife, oilver, twleve, ealire, blave, ahceive, advie, eleive, aobve, mlove, aliqui, nelive, arhive, assiv, ulove, ibelive, ollive, arealive, ablve, aceive, aboive, mylove, anive, onlive, twlve, aviv, llive, afove, elwjiofew, olife, baelive, olvie, elieve, olvia, alosive, eblive, aqifer, bliv, olivera, avile, thelive, aliva, laife, realive, abiove, ilovethe, abaove, aabove, elife, baleve, alite, bleeive, slive, olivie, achvie, buileve, assive, alleve, aiuwehf, livei, aclove, aleiveate, bileive, alve, abovie, abovue, acieive, aliec, alice, allovr, alegie, allvoer, availave, avalialve, blivie, blleive, ebelvie, ii've, clive, lilvey, ilives, olinve, oliver, olvel, olviea, alivia, oyu've, zlive, wlive, qlive, akive, apive, aoive, aljve, alkve, al9ve, al8ve, alivw, alivs, alivd, alivr, aliv4, aliv3, zalive, azlive, aslive, walive, awlive, qalive, aqlive, aklive, alkive, aplive, alpive, aolive, aluive, aliuve, aljive, alijve, alikve, aliove, al9ive, ali9ve, al8ive, ali8ve, alicve, alivce, alibve, alivbe, aligve, alivge, alifve, alivfe, alivwe, alivew, alivse, alivde, alivre, aliver, aliv4e, alive4, aliv3e, alive3, alvie, aliev, aalive, aliive, alivve, alivee, alive, ahive, amive, alyve, alhve, ali6e, alire, aliwe, alivu, alivm, alivg, alayeve, aleyeve, a live, al ive, ali ve, aliv e.
Definition of alive:
- ( followed by ` to' or ` of') aware of; " is alive to the moods of others"
- possessing life; " the happiest person alive"; " the nerve is alive"; " doctors are working hard to keep him alive"; " burned alive"
- ( often followed by ` with') full of life and spirit; " she was wonderfully alive for her age"; " a face alive with mischief"
- in operation; " keep hope alive"; " the tradition was still alive"; " an active tradition"
- Having life, in opposition to dead; living; being in a state in which the organs perform their functions; as, an animal or a plant which is alive.
- In a state of action; in force or operation; unextinguished; unexpired; existent; as, to keep the fire alive; to keep the affections alive.
- Exhibiting the activity and motion of many living beings; swarming; thronged.
- Sprightly; lively; brisk.
- Having susceptibility; easily impressed; having lively feelings, as opposed to apathy; sensitive.
- Of all living ( by way of emphasis).
- Having life; in a state action; sprightly; attentive; sensitive; opposite to dead.
- In life: susceptible.
- Living; active; lively.
- Living; sensitive; vigorous; active.
- Living, or in life; in force, action, or operation; astir; lively; keenly attentive to; susceptible of.
- Endued with life; not dead; sprightly; active; easily impressed.