Common misspellings for ampere:
emperic, obamacare, emperer, empers, apiere, vamprie, amture, emprire, emporer, appera, amsure, impeorove, empera, empre, imperia, cmpare, empore, empede, bampira, atomoshpere, atmospere, imprper, empoeror, emporor, impire, ameera, vmpire, imspire, emporoe, empitre, iamgery, ampire, empero, vampre, uppere, ampify, impeared, emper, vampure, apperre, atmposhere, emperror, amped, amoire, mpore, imagerey, apeare, amuture, emporo, imapired, eupore, ameture, i'mthere, mompierev, atmopshere, emipire, improbe, empie, emopire, apearr, emperior, athmospere, atmoushpere, impovre, empiire, amere, attempr, campere, amdrew, appere, amproud, omnevore, empirer, appare, sompare, emperal, empeor, amera, campare, apperr, empror, appeare, ompare, apere, hampsire, emprie, impare, emppire, emporoer, atmopsher, hemispere, atmoshpere, empereor, empaire, emptry, apperar, campera, emperrer, impore, emplore, it'pure, impaire, improme, atompshere, impvoe, imedrey, ameri, vampyre, amire, omewhere, imporve, emprace, ampree, ampers, atmpshere, emporeror, amvery, emprty, campire, ampute, impreeion, atmosspere, imprve, apprea, emperour, rampyari, imporvoe, mempry, amueture, emipre, amoushpere, imporev, amymore, amirer, improe, camporee, apare, appre, ampomphere, atmoshpehre, umper, ampage, imperio, impree, impeove, zmpere, smpere, wmpere, qmpere, anpere, akpere, ajpere, amoere, amlere, am-ere, am0ere, ampwre, ampsre, ampdre, amprre, amp4re, amp3re, ampeee, ampede, ampefe, ampete, ampe5e, ampe4e, amperw, amperd, amperr, amper4, amper3, zampere, azmpere, sampere, asmpere, wampere, awmpere, qampere, aqmpere, anmpere, amnpere, akmpere, amkpere, ajmpere, amjpere, amopere, ampoere, amlpere, amplere, am-pere, amp-ere, am0pere, amp0ere, ampwere, ampewre, ampsere, ampesre, ampdere, ampedre, amprere, amperre, amp4ere, ampe4re, amp3ere, ampe3re, ampeere, amperee, amperde, ampefre, amperfe, ampetre, amperte, ampe5re, amper5e, amper4e, amperwe, amperew, amperse, amperes, ampered, amperer, ampere4, amper3e, ampere3, mpere, ampre, ampee, amper, mapere, apmere, amepre, ampeer, ammpere, amppere, ampere, impere, empere, cmpere, a-pere, aepere, aipere, aopere, alpere, amxere, amtere, amrere, amqere, ampure, ampmre, ampare, ampgre, ampe2e, ampebe, ampeze, ampeve, ampepe, ampese, amperu, amperm, ampera, amperg, ampair, ampheir, ampurre, a mpere, ampe re, amper e.
Definition of ampere:
- the basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites; " a typical household circuit carries 15 to 50 amps"
- a former unit of electric current ( slightly smaller than the SI ampere)
- the basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites; " a typical household circuit carries 15 to 50 amps"
- Alt. of Ampere
- The unit of electric current; -- defined by the International Electrical Congress in 1893 and by U. S. Statute as, one tenth of the unit of current of the C. G. S. system of electro- magnetic units, or the practical equivalent of the unvarying current which, when passed through a standard solution of nitrate of silver in water, deposits silver at the rate of 0. 001118 grams per second. Called also the international ampere.
- The unit of electric current; - defined by the International Electrical Congress in 1893 and by U. S. Statute as, one tenth of the unit of current of the C. G. S.
- Unit of strength of an electrical current, representing a current having a force of one volt and passing through a conductor with a resistance of one ohm.
- Elec. The practical unit of electric- current strength, such as would be given with an electromotive force of one volt through a wire having a resistance of one ohm ( see OHM; VOLT).