Common misspellings for ancient:
acient, ancet, antient, aincient, anchent, anicent, anciety, anicient, anncient, anceant, acent, ancinet, anciente, anchint, acicent, eanchient, anceint, anchient, anciennt, anciant, ancent, aceint, anciet, accient, anient, aincent, incient, anccient, ancint, ancien, ainchent, ancaient, ancietn, ancyent, anncienct, encinet.
Definition of ancient:
- Those who lived chiefly in Greek and Roman antiquity, opposed to moderns; elders of a people; senior barristers.
- An ensign, both as flag and as flag- bearer.
- The flag or streamer of a ship.
- Old; that happened or existed in former times, or antiquity; past; former.
- Old; what is long past; belonging to former times.