Common misspellings for antibody:
anyboby, attirbute, attibute, anibody, anbody, antiobotic, eneybody, antibe, anyybody, entirebody, nodbody, antiboitc, antbody, actibity, intirdy, autoantibodies, andbought, antibiots, andgood, autobody, anybod, antibiodic, antiboitic, andabout, antiboidies, anotebook, anyobdy, anyboyd, learnedabout, anyboody, intoday, anitbac, antikbiotic, andwithout, anubody, intebd, anydoby, antibodys, antiboddies, attitbute, antibodic, antibidies, antbotic, anybady, evertbody, anybotty, ahndbook, antibioic, anybodey, anybdy, antitode, anoybody, interbody, antibiotc, intubed, inbody, anyobody, antibodeis, enybody, antibuse, anitibodies, annybody, zntibody, sntibody, wntibody, qntibody, abtibody, amtibody, ajtibody, ahtibody, anribody, anfibody, angibody, anyibody, an6ibody, an5ibody, antubody, antjbody, antkbody, antobody, ant9body, ant8body, antivody, antinody, antihody, antigody, antibidy, antibkdy, antibldy, antibpdy, antib0dy, antib9dy, antibosy, antiboxy, antibocy, antibofy, antibory, antiboey, antibodt, antibodg, antibodh, antibodu, antibod7, antibod6, zantibody, azntibody, santibody, asntibody, wantibody, awntibody, qantibody, aqntibody, abntibody, anbtibody, amntibody, anmtibody, ajntibody, anjtibody, ahntibody, anhtibody, anrtibody, antribody, anftibody, antfibody, angtibody, antgibody, anytibody, antyibody, an6tibody, ant6ibody, an5tibody, ant5ibody, antuibody, antiubody, antjibody, antijbody, antkibody, antikbody, antoibody, antiobody, ant9ibody, anti9body, ant8ibody, anti8body, antivbody, antibvody, antinbody, antibnody, antihbody, antibhody, antigbody, antibgody, antibiody, antiboidy, antibkody, antibokdy, antiblody, antiboldy, antibpody, antibopdy, antib0ody, antibo0dy, antib9ody, antibo9dy, antibosdy, antibodsy, antiboxdy, antibodxy, antibocdy, antibodcy, antibofdy, antibodfy, antibordy, antibodry, antiboedy, antibodey, antibodty, antibodyt, antibodgy, antibodyg, antibodhy, antibodyh, antiboduy, antibodyu, antibod7y, antibody7, antibod6y, antibody6, ntibody, atibody, antiody, antibdy, antiboy, antibod, natibody, atnibody, anitbody, antbiody, antiobdy, antibdoy, antiboyd, aantibody, anntibody, anttibody, antiibody, antibbody, antiboody, antiboddy, antibodyy, antibody, intibody, entibody, cntibody, a.tibody, aftibody, altibody, aotibody, an4ibody, andibody, anpibody, anvibody, anuibody, antybody, antabody, antmbody, anthbody, antirody, antijody, antifody, anticody, antibgdy, antibmdy, antibndy, antiboty, antiboly, antibod9, antibodi, antibodq, antibodx, antayebody, anteyebody, auntibody, a ntibody, an tibody, ant ibody, anti body, antib ody, antibo dy, antibod y.
Definition of antibody:
- any of a large variety of proteins normally present in the body or produced in response to an antigen which it neutralizes, thus producing an immune response
- Any of various bodies or substances in the blood which act in antagonism to harmful foreign bodies, as toxins or the bacteria producing the toxins. Normal blood serum apparently contains variousantibodies, and the introduction of toxins or of foreign cells also results in the development of their specific antibodies.
- Any substance in the blood- serum or other fluids of the body which exerts a specific restrictive or destructive action on bacteria or other noxa, or neutralizes their toxin; antitoxins, precipitins, agglutinins, immune bodies, opsonins, and lysins are antibodies.
- A substance formed in the blood which antagonizes toxins.
- [ Greek] Any substance formed in blood which reacts with a specific antigen, or antagonises toxins.