Common misspellings for application:
aoolication, aplicattion, applicaton, eploration, applcations, appercation, eplaination, aaplication, applicatoins, appilcation, applicatiion, applicaitions, apluation, implycation, applycation, appliication, appilication, applicaion, applcaiton, applaication, apliccation, ppliction, applicatiuon, applicaction, applicatwon, appliaction, appliation, pplication, aplcation, appleation, aplications, idealllocation, appoligising, applcaition, appalaction, appllication, appliacations, applation, applilcation, applecation, appilation, applicaiotn, appalation, capplication, aplication, applicatiant, appliacation, applicaations, alllocation, applicantion, applacations, applocation, applicarion, apprecation, appriecation, applicawons, capilization, applicationin, applicaition, applicawon, applicaotn, implimation, appilcations, implcation, applicationi, applocations, applicane, appelaction, aplacation, apllication, applcation, apprication, applicatoin, applicatioins, applicationon, appolication, apprection, apprecaition, appalacehean, eplantion, appalication, applicationss, appllications, applicatant, affilication, aplaction, appilications, populkation, afflication, aplification, eplenation, appacation, ublication, aplicacion, apliaction, apprectation, apoligazing, apliction, appluication, apperication, applcaitions, appliccation, applicaation, yourapplication, aplliction, applican, appliciations, appplication, allpication, applicatioh, applicating, appliucation, appilacation, aopplication, applciation, applicaiton, aplictaion, applactions, aligation, puplication, applicatn, applictaion, populagtion, applicaltion, appilaction, applucation, applicatio, applicationform, applycations, appucation, applicatiopn, applicatiom, applicationa, appication, approcaching, applictation, appreication, applicatiions, aplicationn, aplpication, applacian, appliciation, implacation, applicartion, applaications, appreicaition, applivcation, applicatin, applicarions, apprecaiation, pubication, appliction, applicstion, aapplication, applaction, applicatiojn, applacation, applicastions, applicationis, applacantions, applicationd, applicataion, applictions, applicantions, applicationl, appelication, aplicaion, apalpatation, allication, applicatios, applicatioin, muliplication, appreaction, appplications, appliactions, pulication, apication, theapplication, appricaition, apllications, applicationto, applicatiosn, appelation, applicatioon, applicatiuons, spplication, applicaptions, apllictaion, applicattion, appalcation, applicatuion, puliccation, appreacation, appreicagtion, aplpation, assocication, eplanation, applicatino, suplication, applicetion, aplicaton, afliction, applicatication, applicition, applicattions, applicationn, appalician, ecplination, applacition, aplicaiton, applicatuons, appliocations, appilacian, appliocation, appalacjian, appalatian, applicahian, applichan, aplciation, appclation, applaiction, applciatsion, applecastion, applicanton, applicastion, applicatiton, applicsation, acpplications, aplicatios, dupilcation, zpplication, wpplication, qpplication, aoplication, alplication, a-plication, a0plication, apolication, ap-lication, ap0lication, appkication, apppication, appoication, appljcation, applkcation, appl9cation, appl8cation, applixation, applivation, applifation, applidation, applicztion, applicwtion, applicqtion, applicafion, applicagion, applicayion, applica6ion, applica5ion, applicatuon, applicatjon, applicatkon, applicatoon, applicat9on, applicat8on, applicatiin, applicatikn, applicatiln, applicatipn, applicati0n, applicati9n, applicatiob, applicatioj, zapplication, azpplication, sapplication, aspplication, wapplication, awpplication, qapplication, aqpplication, apoplication, alpplication, aplplication, a-pplication, ap-plication, a0pplication, ap0plication, app-lication, app0lication, appklication, applkication, applpication, apploication, appljication, applijcation, applikcation, appl9ication, appli9cation, appl8ication, appli8cation, applixcation, applicxation, applicvation, applifcation, applicfation, applidcation, applicdation, appliczation, applicaztion, applicwation, applicawtion, applicqation, applicaqtion, applicatrion, applicaftion, applicatfion, applicagtion, applicatgion, applicaytion, applicatyion, applica6tion, applicat6ion, applica5tion, applicat5ion, applicatjion, applicatijon, applicatkion, applicatikon, applicatoion, applicat9ion, applicati9on, applicat8ion, applicati8on, applicatiokn, applicatilon, applicatioln, applicatipon, applicati0on, applicatio0n, applicatio9n, applicatiobn, applicationb, applicatiomn, applicationm, applicationj, applicatiohn, applicationh, paplication, application, ipplication, epplication, cpplication, axplication, atplication, arplication, aqplication, apxlication, aptlication, aprlication, apqlication, appdication, apphication, appnication, appmication, applmcation, applhcation, applisation, applikation, appligation, appliaation, applibation, applicction, applica4ion, applicadion, applicapion, applicavion, applicauion, applicatyon, applicataon, applicatmon, applicathon, applicatign, applicatimn, applicatinn, applicatiof, applicatiol, applicatioo, applayecatayeon, appleyecateyeon, appl ication, appli cation, applic ation, applica tion, applicat ion, applicati on, applicatio n.
Definition of application:
- A putting to, placing before, preferring a request or petition to or before a person. The act of making a request for something. A written request to have a certain quantity of land at or near a certain specified place. Biddle v. Dougal, 5 Bin. ( Pa.) 151. The use or disposition made of a thing. A bringing together, in order to ascertain some relation or establish some connection; as the application of a rule or principle to a case or fact. In. insurance. The preliminary request, declaration, or statement made by a party applying for an insurance on life, or against fire. Of purchase money. The disposition made of the funds received by a trustee on a sale of real estate held under the trust. Of payments. Appropriation of a payment to some particular debt; or the determination to which of several demands a general payment made by a debtor to his creditor shall be applied.
- a program that gives a computer instructions that provide the user with tools to accomplish a task; " he has tried several different word processing applications"
- a diligent effort; " it is a job requiring serious application"
- the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose; " he advocated the application of statistics to the problem"; " a novel application of electronics to medical diagnosis"
- a verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school; " December 31 is the deadline for applications"
- The act of applying or laying on, in a literal sense; as, the application of emollients to a diseased limb.
- The act of applying as a means; the employment of means to accomplish an end; specific use.
- The act of directing or referring something to a particular case, to discover or illustrate agreement or disagreement, fitness, or correspondence; as, I make the remark, and leave you to make the application; the application of a theory.
- Hence, in specific uses: ( a) That part of a sermon or discourse in which the principles before laid down and illustrated are applied to practical uses; the " moral" of a fable. ( b) The use of the principles of one science for the purpose of enlarging or perfecting another; as, the application of algebra to geometry.
- The capacity of being practically applied or used; relevancy; as, a rule of general application.
- The act of fixing the mind or closely applying one's self; assiduous effort; close attention; as, to injure the health by application to study.
- The act of making request of soliciting; as, an application for an office; he made application to a court of chancery.
- A request; a document containing a request; as, his application was placed on file.
- The act of putting on; as, the pain was lessened by the application of heat; the thing put on; the practical demonstration of a principle; a request; close attention.
- The act of applying: the thing applied, close thought or attention: request: solicitation.
- The act of applying; something applied; close study or attention.
- That which is applied; a remedy.
- A request.
- Close and continuous attention.
- The act of applying; the thing applied; request, or petition; the employment of means; close attention.
- The act of applying; close study; great attention to, as to business; entreaty; employment of means.