Common misspellings for apposition:
apprecieation, oppresstion, oposition, possition, opposistions, aacqisition, upsetion, poosition, esposition, perposition, assoiation, opsition, ossition, assosciation, loadposition, opposiiton, opstion, repositioing, opposision, applation, appilation, posision, appalation, aquesition, appirition, oppostion, oppitition, opstiom, appechiation, pocition, appdddation, imposistion, norsistion, posiition, posaition, apreseation, midposition, omposition, acqisition, passition, depoistion, repostion, associaion, supsition, authoization, apprecition, poseition, oppostional, oppsion, repossition, asosciation, apirition, poisition, opositon, oppposition, oppisitions, copostion, associoation, poistion, appacation, popsition, operastion, repoisition, assosition, assocition, operstion, oppisitional, posetion, supossition, oppostition, assosation, poasition, coposition, aqusition, opposistion, positioon, apprecietion, assoseation, inposition, apeceiantion, opiontion, opposisition, assition, oppossion, possetion, pisetion, positioin, opposion, impostion, appreceiation, appucation, oppostions, appreiation, appication, associiation, obosition, psoition, appotion, pasition, apperision, supasition, apassion, oppistion, suposition, posstion, pisition, apperciation, reposistion, authorzation, oppotion, applicstion, opposiion, oppoisition, psition, arrestion, appreseation, oppition, oppsition, opisition, appeciation, appreceation, depostion, position0, pausition, oppstion, ehaustion, posation, ohysician, opposotion, thisposition, appoximation, opossition, pposition, aparition, oppoition, oppossition, aqisition, aquasition, appriceation, appriceiation, oppositon, aposition, assoation, oppositin, oppersition, applicetion, apperition, posotion, opporsition, applicition, authoirzation, associstion, osition, opostion, oppostiion, appciation, posoition, oppositing, oppoistion, applacition, oppisition, posittion, applicsation, authization, opersation, opersition, oposission, oppsotion, opositional, eposition, position4, pssition, poposition, orepostion, zpposition, spposition, wpposition, qpposition, aoposition, alposition, a-position, a0position, apoosition, aplosition, ap-osition, ap0osition, appisition, appksition, applsition, apppsition, app0sition, app9sition, appoaition, appozition, appoxition, appodition, appoeition, appowition, apposution, apposjtion, apposktion, apposotion, appos9tion, appos8tion, apposirion, apposifion, apposigion, apposiyion, apposi6ion, apposi5ion, apposituon, appositjon, appositkon, appositoon, apposit9on, apposit8on, appositiin, appositikn, appositiln, appositipn, appositi0n, appositi9n, appositiob, appositiom, appositioj, appositioh, zapposition, azpposition, sapposition, aspposition, wapposition, awpposition, qapposition, aqpposition, aopposition, apoposition, alpposition, aplposition, a-pposition, ap-position, a0pposition, ap0position, appoosition, applosition, app-osition, app0osition, appiosition, appoisition, appkosition, appoksition, appolsition, appposition, appopsition, appo0sition, app9osition, appo9sition, appoasition, apposaition, appozsition, apposzition, appoxsition, apposxition, appodsition, apposdition, appoesition, apposeition, appowsition, apposwition, apposuition, apposiution, apposjition, apposijtion, apposkition, apposiktion, apposoition, apposiotion, appos9ition, apposi9tion, appos8ition, apposi8tion, apposirtion, appositrion, apposiftion, appositfion, apposigtion, appositgion, apposiytion, apposityion, apposi6tion, apposit6ion, apposi5tion, apposit5ion, apposituion, appositiuon, appositjion, appositijon, appositkion, appositikon, appositoion, appositioon, apposit9ion, appositi9on, apposit8ion, appositi8on, appositiion, appositioin, appositiokn, appositilon, appositioln, appositipon, appositiopn, appositi0on, appositio0n, appositio9n, appositiobn, appositionb, appositiomn, appositionm, appositiojn, appositionj, appositiohn, appositionh, appsition, appoition, apposiion, appositon, appositin, appositio, paposition, apposition, apopsition, appsoition, appoistion, appostiion, apposiiton, appositoin, appositino, aapposition, appossition, apposiition, apposittion, appositionn, ipposition, epposition, cpposition, axposition, atposition, arposition, aqposition, apxosition, aptosition, aprosition, apqosition, appgsition, appmsition, appnsition, appo3ition, appocition, appoqition, apporition, apposytion, apposation, apposmtion, apposhtion, apposi4ion, apposidion, apposipion, apposivion, apposiuion, apposityon, appositaon, appositmon, apposithon, appositign, appositimn, appositinn, appositiof, appositiol, appositioo, apposayetayeon, apposeyeteyeon, appo sition, appos ition, apposi tion, apposit ion, appositi on, appositio n.
Definition of apposition:
- a grammatical relation between a word and a noun phrase that follows; "` Rudolph the red- nosed reindeer' is an example of apposition"
- the act of positioning close together ( or side by side); " it is the result of the juxtaposition of contrasting colors"
- The putting of things in juxtaposition, or side by side; also, the condition of being so placed.
- The state of two nouns or pronouns, put in the same case, without a connecting word between them; as, I admire Cicero, the orator. Here, the second noun explains or characterizes the first.
- The act of placing side by side; the setting of a word or phrase beside another without a connective, by way of explanation.
- Contact; being together.
- The act of adding: state of being placed together or against: ( gram.) the annexing of one noun to another, in the same case or relation, in order to explain or limit the first.
- The act of placing together or against; state of being so placed; the placing two nouns referring to the same subject, in the same case.
- The relation between nouns in the same subject or predicate and in the same case.
- A placing or being in immediate connection; application.
- The act of adding to; addition; the placing of a noun in the same case with another which it attributively explains and defines.
- The act of adding to; in gram., two nouns following each other in the same case, the latter explanatory of the former, or modifying it in some way.
- The formation of successive layers in the growth of a cell wall; intussusception.
- [ Latin] The formation of successive layers in growth of a cell wall; cf. intussusception.