Common misspellings for area:
auqa, agreay, oprea, airyway, diareah, aerola, ameria, areain, awear, arean, avea, aereola, ahgree, areyou, ara, arree, arua, areana, appera, athree, adeau, afew, arenow, auroa, ahero, ahear, argree, aireal, alere, aready, areaa, yerar, oapraaa, aren, herea, aaaa, arewa, ariave, aaaaaaa, arae, areais, aream, aireate, aaren, areolae, reaio, are't, 5acre, orka, erea, arota, careear, airey, aera, areia, azeri, aereas, garae, mreo, ou're, anrea, ameera, airea, erena, ariway, areall, diahrrea, arem, awarae, eatra, agaree, adrew, arrie, acere, acrew, grea, areial, arcer, frea, diarroea, aread, alreay, earea, airer, ouary, azery, agrea, varey, acrer, aeay, thearea, carear, anrew, aggree, arieal, earyer, arey, treah, 2acre, aagree, arma, arff, agrey, afrer, area, earlear, acrea, afria, arour, aerea, airrway, diareea, arrray, farrah, areau, aregue, anera, apeare, aurua, artea, ahread, drea, areass, aaec, kroea, iagree, yrea, aarea, areai, adea, areso, freah, arura, ardd, abreu, anarea, arer, aarow, aresa, apearr, argew, areo, rea, ohara, oready, arou, arehaie, alreaay, atera, areail, areafor, aried, arethey, arued, aeria, areta, agrree, awere, ahha, ereka, arears, arpiao, arrve, arete, aredy, aeare, aereal, aroow, arruba, aweay, arear, arrey, uretha, ocea, ariea, eurkea, arouma, ereal, areea, aren'y, asrea, aurea, tiarra, arica, acree, arease, are7, arora, adeu, areaas, arware, nrea, agrew, aaaaa, amera, areqa, allreay, awray, raea, arera, trea, ahrder, aurura, yrear, narea, arethe, arealy, areias, areed, idera, anear, aawera, orea, arran, atree, afree, careea, diarea, diareeah, areaoff, areer, aruge, areasa, ahea, carea, arnea, oread, ureal, areaor, airel, acreae, diahreea, diahreah, brea, aret, atahrea, arenea, ahere, eritea, areat, areof, aroura, arein, aareas, eareas, araa, auora, cerea, inarea, areaby, ayear, daria, awya, aremy, area''s, ahvea, ariety, arrea, awarer, areive, airie, arefor, arrave, atea, israe, arrp, irean, beareau, areina, larer, arrear, arkea, araea, atrea, surea, areeea, arrary, areaon, areae, arepy, ohare, aurroa, ireal, aprear, diariea, areolar, areeas, arta, durea, arber, aree, awarea, karey, diahrea, ared, darea, arenia, anea, oreal, 1acre, awera, arough, carrea, aea, airreal, areate, arroma, apprea, alera, areout, adrea, srea, akey, arwaw, agarae, aroama, arely, are3, arina, crea, areoud, agea, aribia, asewr, ageree, arrack, iread, areaes, adria, aheah, abrey, aweare, ausria, areee, inrear, eready, diahreia, apprear, areage, arbia, arpa, arabea, awarei, ariwe, amirer, awrae, arrd, atha, werea, areah, aloria, aaaaawww, aarpa, aereo, argi, appre, arabiea, aqre, are100, areare, arec, arel, arev, arew, arfe, areaof, larea, arna, earia, aruku, aeroma, aroyyo, ashra, aurel, auara, aurara, auroar, ere o, barea, ciera, orca, erear, ahae, ireane, azzaro, o'hare, phrae, ahred, awsa, zrea, wrea, qrea, aeea, afea, a5ea, a4ea, ar3a, arez, areq, zarea, azrea, sarea, warea, awrea, qarea, aqrea, afrea, a5rea, ar5ea, a4rea, ar4ea, arwea, are4a, ar3ea, are3a, areza, areaz, areaw, areaq, irea, a2ea, azea, asea, arei, a rea, ar ea, are a.
Definition of area:
- An inclosed yard or opening in a house: an open place adjoining a house. 1 Chit. Pr. 170. In the civil law. A vacant space in a city; a place not built upon. Dig. 50, 16. 211. The site of a house; a site for building; the space where a house has stood. The ground on which a house is built, and which remains after the house is removed. Brissonius; Calvin.
- a subject of study; " it was his area of specialization"; " areas of interest include..."
- Any plane surface, as of the floor of a room or church, or of the ground within an inclosure; an open space in a building.
- The inclosed space on which a building stands.
- An extent of surface; a tract of the earth's surface; a region; as, vast uncultivated areas.
- The superficial contents of any figure; the surface included within any given lines; superficial extent; as, the area of a square or a triangle.
- A spot or small marked space; as, the germinative area.
- Extent; scope; range; as, a wide area of thought.
- Any surface having bounds; the sunken space at the base of a building separating it from the street and affording light to the basement; extent; range; scope; region; tract.
- 1. Any circumscribed surface or space; region. 2. All of the part supplied by a given artery or nerve. 3. A part of an organ having a special function, as the motor area of the brain.
- A space having definite boundaries.
- Any plane surface or inclosed space: the sunken space around the basement of a building: ( geom.) the superficial contents of any figure.
- An open space; superficial extent.
- An open space; a tract.
- Extent of surface.
- A small sunken basement court.
- Any plain surface included within limits; a vacant space about the sunken basement of a building; the superficial contents of any figure; a compass of ore allotted to diggers.
- Any enclosed or open space; an open space in front of or around a sunk flat of a building.
- A surface, as area opaca, area vasculosa.
- [ Latin] A surface, as area opaca, area pellucida, area vasculosa, etc.; part enclosed by a raised ridge, as in Polyzoa; a region.