Common misspellings for best:
besaid, bisy, bestp, bedt, bett, rest, besic, buddest, abust, best, dest, cbsto, biigest, besure, besie, boust, besdt, bease, bestiee, biscut, seista, boist, bsite, bascet, bset, besde, deast, bsmt, bext, brest, bester, byest, bessi, obestiy, badest, bestn, test123, beht, baset, cehst, byiast, test1, thbest, websit, bewst, webste, breaset, cest, brst, booast, bestoe, eeast, the1st, besttime, beest, busrt, uesd, bost, busiet, obeisty, verbiest, 1test, beszy, besode, bisit, birsthday, biscet, tewst1, keast, bes, becaust, brist, bess, bosrd, buiscit, biaest, beste, beasy, beso, beswt, buiscut, basit, bst, biscit, byist, 4bets, biost, obbset, nbest, bgest, besk, besy, bassit, boosst, obeist, obeast, webist, bewty, besyt, beused, ceast, besot, bestr, buist, basid, tewst, betsi, bbest, betst, balst, bedst, terst, bosst, besaide, beserk, bggest, bezy, testa, beased, bebut, bestt, messt, bosth, biggst, abset, bigst, wbesite, ebest, ribust, beuse, yourbest, besn, busto, bersa, bese, bistow, beisde, wbsite, obesitiy, biest, besirk, berust, mest, bestiel, bedss, beposit, obsed, wsest, testt, bostan, bfirst, baslt, test2, baesd, boqet, bosten, busstop, besat, besid, testw, obesety, besst, besta, geste, biesd, bestbuy, buiest, desta, beitut, besr, absetee, uest, beasic, abesity, bersek, bejust, besrt, thest, borst, qest, blst, boasta, obiesity, besty, testo, fest, oeast, beastal, busest, blust, baist, booste, bowesd, boyscot, beifit, bustig, yest, ise't, obeasity, thebest, beacust, buiscet, bedset, bustom, biast, testu, buisest, beut, jeast, hobest, bustop, bestof, geast, bnest, bigest, basmt, bigist, sebaste, obiesty, beson, bistor, beit, boustia, est, west, obset, beasty, bleast, ebsite, besed, mybest, test, gestue, sest, bept, bestie, obeste, ubset, beuti, baest, test11, bebt, besent, bisuit, dbest, bestway, obesty, beuty, 4bet, bisciut, besam, bigeest, bisep, booost, bert, obest, beasd, befast, bvest, bigesst, bestin, bresat, obesitey, bebit, beheast, bestw, bursty, berst, buslte, ebst, bysy, besoke, baskit, obiest, bestsy, besto, besdie, becxt, hest, bigast, buste, bestod, buscet, bessed, bet365, obsetiy, bestter, ytest, birst, oboust, baskat, beot, beausty, besuty, gest, bestoke, besgt, rbest, vbbest, bestood, beety, betsy, bisrto, bosdy, buyist, debst, lobiest, t'est, test4, webesday, vest, nest, bdst, b4st, b3st, bes6, bes5, vbest, hbest, gbest, bwest, bsest, bdest, b4est, be4st, b3est, be3st, beszt, bexst, besxt, besft, bestf, bestg, bes6t, best6, bes5t, best5, jest, bust, bmst, bgst, bes4, besv, b est, be st, bes t.
Definition of best:
- To get the better of.
- To get the better of; to surpass.
- In the highest degree; beyond all others.
- To the most advantage; with the most success, case, profit, benefit, or propriety.
- Most intimately; most thoroughly or correctly; as, what is expedient is best known to himself.
- the person who is most outstanding or excellent; someone who tops all others; " he could beat the best of them"
- be or do something to a greater degree; " her performance surpasses that of any other student I know"; " She outdoes all other athletes"; " This exceeds all my expectations"; " This car outperforms all others in its class"
- get the better of; " the goal was to best the competition"
- Utmost; highest endeavor or state; most nearly perfect thing, or being, or action; as, to do one's best; to the best of our ability.
- The highest state of excellence; the greatest endeavor; all one can do or show.
- One's utmost endeavor: the highest perfection.
- In the best manner, or highest degree.
- Most good; most excellent.
- The most excellent; the highest degree; the utmost.
- Utmost; highest endeavour, as to do one's best. See Better.
- The utmost; the highest endeavour, as to do ones best : the best, the highest perfection : do the best, use the utmost power : make the best, improve or do to the utmost.
- Of good.
- it would be sensible; " you'd best stay at home"
- in a most excellent way or manner; " he played best after a couple of martinis"
- ( superl. of WELL) In the highest degree: in the best manner.
- In the most excellent manner; with the most favorable result; to the utmost degree.
- Superl. of well, in the highest degree; beyond all others; most easily, successfully, & c.
- ( superlative of ` good') having the most positive qualities; " the best film of the year"; " the best solution"; " the best time for planting"; " wore his best suit"
- Having good qualities in the highest degree; most good, kind, desirable, suitable, etc.; most excellent; as, the best man; the best road; the best cloth; the best abilities.
- Most advanced; most correct or complete; as, the best scholar; the best view of a subject.
- Most; largest; as, the best part of a week.
- Having the highest degree of goodness or excellence; of the first quality or standing; most desirable, suitable, advantageous, etc.; largest.
- ( serves as superl. of GOOD) Good in the highest degree: first: highest: most excellent.
- Most excellent.
- Superl. of good, good or excellent in the highest degree; most desirable. At best, in the utmost degree or extent. To the best of, to the utmost extent of. To make the best of, to realize the most that one can out of anything; to make the most of. The best of the way, the greater part.
- Superl. of good; good in the highest degree.