Common misspellings for breadth:
breth, breith, bristh, brreath, merideth, breakthough, braeth, readthe, rdeath, brieth, meridth, breate, bready, brthday, berath, breaht, breade, breakthrue, breeth, breeath, braeath, breathd, breakthru, breatk, dreadth, brath, e4wredth, bredth, breaty, meredeth, bureautic, brokerwith, brogth, brisith, breadk, brougth, breaathe, brerath, mereidth, broguth, breaden, beadth, breackthough, breakthro, breadt, breatr, bereath, breoth, brewath, bresthe, gridth, vreadth, nreadth, hreadth, greadth, beeadth, bdeadth, bfeadth, bteadth, b5eadth, b4eadth, brwadth, brsadth, brdadth, brradth, br4adth, br3adth, brezdth, bresdth, brewdth, breqdth, breasth, breaxth, breacth, breafth, brearth, breaeth, breadrh, breadfh, breadgh, breadyh, bread6h, bread5h, breadtg, breadtb, breadtn, breadtj, breadtu, breadty, vbreadth, bvreadth, nbreadth, bnreadth, hbreadth, bhreadth, gbreadth, bgreadth, bereadth, breeadth, bdreadth, brdeadth, bfreadth, brfeadth, btreadth, brteadth, b5readth, br5eadth, b4readth, br4eadth, brweadth, brewadth, brseadth, bresadth, bredadth, brreadth, breradth, bre4adth, br3eadth, bre3adth, brezadth, breazdth, breasdth, breawdth, breqadth, breaqdth, breadsth, breaxdth, breadxth, breacdth, breadcth, breafdth, breadfth, breardth, breadrth, breaedth, breadeth, breadtrh, breadtfh, breadgth, breadtgh, breadyth, breadtyh, bread6th, breadt6h, bread5th, breadt5h, breadthg, breadtbh, breadthb, breadtnh, breadthn, breadtjh, breadthj, breadtuh, breadthu, breadthy, readth, bradth, breath, rbeadth, beradth, braedth, bredath, breatdh, breadht, bbreadth, breaadth, breaddth, breadtth, breadthh, breadth, rreadth, jreadth, freadth, creadth, b2eadth, bbeadth, bzeadth, bveadth, bpeadth, bseadth, bruadth, brmadth, braadth, brgadth, breidth, breedth, brecdth, breatth, brealth, bread4h, breaddh, breadph, breadvh, breaduh, breadtx, breadtl, breadti, b readth, br eadth, bre adth, brea dth, bread th, breadt h.
Definition of breadth:
- the extent of something from side to side
- The measure of any surface from side to side; freedom from narrowness; broad effect; liberality; a piece of fabric of uniform width; as, two breadths of cloth are needed for a skirt.
- Extent from side to side: width.
- Measure or distance from side to side; width; liberality; a piece of a fabric of uniform width.
- Measure from side to side.
- Distance from side to side of any surface or thing; measure across, or at right angles to the length; width.