Common misspellings for brigade:
baracaded, barikade, brige, brigidere, birithday, brigaded, brougtht, briagede, brignt, erigate, brigadeer, brigader, tragady, brigadire, brigaide, brihgtly, bergade, brookdale, rigde, briader, brigdes, briddge, braggard, brithday, rigide, barecode, brigedes, brgiht, briedge, belgarde, briodge, briggards, brigadere, bregade, baricade, barithday, brthday, bragaid, ridgide, brihgt, brigter, aracade, breade, baracade, brigde, birgaide, brchaguetk, brigtht, brigder, brigther, brivate, bragade, brigght, brigtcove, briget, barrcade, birgade, baracde, brighen, mrgate, brigt, brigrade, braged, brougght, brished, birgadier, serigate, briagde, baragged, bridgate, arecade, brighet, abriged, briggard, bridage, bridgade, bangade, broade, brigher, baricaded, tragadie, burricrate, brighe, bridgemate, firbrigade, cerigied, badghad, beigede, beograd, boroughed, briged, brigage, brigadeere, brigiam, brigit, broacde, broughed, budgate, surigate, tragadey, vrigade, nrigade, hrigade, grigade, beigade, bdigade, bfigade, btigade, b5igade, b4igade, brugade, brjgade, brkgade, brogade, br9gade, br8gade, brifade, brivade, bribade, brihade, briyade, britade, brigzde, brigsde, brigwde, brigqde, brigase, brigaxe, brigace, brigafe, brigare, brigaee, brigadw, brigads, brigadd, brigadr, brigad4, brigad3, vbrigade, bvrigade, nbrigade, bnrigade, hbrigade, bhrigade, gbrigade, bgrigade, berigade, breigade, bdrigade, brdigade, bfrigade, brfigade, btrigade, brtigade, b5rigade, br5igade, b4rigade, br4igade, bruigade, briugade, brjigade, brijgade, brkigade, brikgade, broigade, briogade, br9igade, bri9gade, br8igade, bri8gade, brifgade, brigfade, brivgade, brigvade, bribgade, brigbade, brihgade, brighade, briygade, brigyade, britgade, brigtade, brigzade, brigazde, brigsade, brigasde, brigwade, brigawde, brigqade, brigaqde, brigadse, brigaxde, brigadxe, brigacde, brigadce, brigafde, brigadfe, brigarde, brigadre, brigaede, brigadee, brigadwe, brigadew, brigades, brigadde, brigad4e, brigade4, brigad3e, brigade3, rigade, bigade, brgade, briade, brigae, brigad, rbigade, brgiade, brigdae, brigaed, bbrigade, brrigade, briigade, briggade, brigaade, brigade, rrigade, jrigade, frigade, crigade, b2igade, bbigade, bzigade, bvigade, bpigade, bsigade, brygade, brmgade, brhgade, briwade, brioade, bricade, brieade, brigide, brigede, brigcde, brigate, brigale, brigadu, brigadm, brigada, brigadg, brayegade, breyegade, b rigade, br igade, bri gade, brig ade, briga de, brigad e.
Definition of brigade:
- To form into a brigade, or into brigades.
- To form into brigades.
- form or unite into a brigade
- army unit smaller than a division
- A body of troops, whether cavalry, artillery, infantry, or mixed, consisting of two or more regiments, under the command of a brigadier general.
- A subdivision of an army, usually consisting of two or more regiments, under the command of a brigadier general; an organized body acting under authority; as, a fire brigade.
- A body of troops consisting of two or more regiments of infantry or cavalry, and commanded by a general- officer, two or more of which form a division.
- A division of troops under a general officer.
- A body of troops, under a general officer, consisting of a number of regiments, squadrons, or battalions; an organized body with a uniform.
- A body of soldiers, whether of infantry or cavalry, consisting of several regiments, but of no fixed number.