Common misspellings for british:
briitsh, britisg, brtish, brirish, biitish, britsish, bariatic, brittish, britisih, brisitsh, bristish, britishs, brish, britsh, critisiam, biritish, baptish, ritish, browish, britis, bronish, btich, briish, burrtito, burritio, brirtish, britidh, brisish, brititsh, brtiish, briight, biritsh, broterh, brisitish, buddish, brisyish, brithish, britsih, bittish, britpop, britist, brtitish, bruteush, thebritish, britiish, birtsh, britich, bristsh, britih, bitish, birtish, bitsh, britisch, beraish, briitish, brishish, britesh, britiah, vritish, nritish, hritish, gritish, beitish, bditish, bfitish, btitish, b5itish, b4itish, brutish, brjtish, brktish, brotish, br9tish, br8tish, brifish, brigish, briyish, bri6ish, bri5ish, britush, britjsh, britksh, britosh, brit9sh, brit8sh, britizh, britixh, britieh, britiwh, britisb, britisn, britisj, britisu, britisy, vbritish, bvritish, nbritish, bnritish, hbritish, bhritish, gbritish, bgritish, beritish, breitish, bdritish, brditish, bfritish, brfitish, btritish, b5ritish, br5itish, b4ritish, br4itish, bruitish, briutish, brjitish, brijtish, brkitish, briktish, broitish, briotish, br9itish, bri9tish, br8itish, bri8tish, britrish, briftish, britfish, brigtish, britgish, briytish, brityish, bri6tish, brit6ish, bri5tish, brit5ish, brituish, britiush, britjish, britijsh, britkish, britiksh, britoish, britiosh, brit9ish, briti9sh, brit8ish, briti8sh, britiash, britisah, britizsh, britiszh, britixsh, britisxh, britidsh, britisdh, britiesh, britiseh, britiwsh, britiswh, britisgh, britishg, britisbh, britishb, britisnh, britishn, britisjh, britishj, britisuh, britishu, britisyh, britishy, rbitish, britihs, bbritish, brritish, britissh, britishh, british, rritish, jritish, fritish, critish, b2itish, bbitish, bzitish, bvitish, bpitish, bsitish, brytish, brmtish, brhtish, bri4ish, bridish, bripish, brivish, briuish, britysh, britash, britmsh, brithsh, briti3h, britiqh, britirh, britisx, britisl, britisi, brayetayesh, breyeteyesh, b ritish, br itish, bri tish, brit ish, briti sh, britis h.
Definition of british:
- Of or pertaining to Great Britain or to its inhabitants; -- sometimes restricted to the original inhabitants.
- People of Great Britain.
- The people of Great Britain or of the British Empire.
- The language of the ancient Britons.
- Of or pertaining to Great Britain or to its inhabitants; - sometimes restricted to the original inhabitants.
- Of or relating to Great Britain or its inhabitants; relating to the ancient Britons.
- Pertaining to Great Britain or its people.
- Pertaining to Great Britain, the United Kingdom, or the British Empire. Britannic.
- Pertaining to Great Britain, or its inhabitants. British gum, a gum made from starch, used for stiffening goods.