Common misspellings for broad:
brord, brovo, boasrd, briadal, breader, borowd, brouht, broadas, frowd, abrouad, braed, brnda, corad, abriad, braod, broder, bramd, broked, froad, brouha, borat, brouad, borad, broaded, breakdow, broutal, forawd, keybroad, biodata, braide, broaday, froaud, aboroad, roard, brida, brod, bredd, breat, reoad, dorada, broter, bryed, brotehr, bedrood, roaad, borroed, brothar, abirad, bermada, bosrd, bload, broarden, broadan, briader, fybroid, bybrid, rbody, borader, broadus, bradia, brumuda, brnad, burid, rooad, broard, boad, abroard, brode, drowd, webroot, broaought, booard, birtday, proad, brouder, bried, baoard, buthad, boady, burrard, boreed, throad, briand, brote, bregade, boared, burroed, broadmoor, broades, brout, boried, borard, bready, brogh, broadwy, breard, briad, borrowd, brthday, brnady, broud, bragaid, broady, broam, borroad, brudy, aroud, borads, borward, breade, bgood, birhday, brovado, brtoher, brodway, breasd, keyborad, hybread, broddizzz, corbread, bitrhday, brepar, brabd, breaif, berumd, boade, brouack, oread, brenad, broterh, brodas, backroad, birgade, brouden, abroed, bradn, broed, boarad, breand, brad, roaed, borede, brneda, browd, orooud, braord, broarder, bradfor, breda, brocaid, bretah, broef, abrod, road, berid, abraod, barrowd, bioraphy, braoder, abroud, breaf, bradie, roead, bharat, berade, brade, broak, bredan, briday, roadd, broadin, bround, bioard, braud, bornd, browed, backroud, rairoad, broade, brohaha, boald, breadk, iread, abrord, aborad, biohazrd, bradey, broaght, boadr, bboard, abrad, berad, boored, beograd, biomat, brody, boraz, brady, breadt, braoad, broacde, brossard, brosed, croawd, broan, horad, keybroud, labroador, noraid, rhoad, baerrate, bfarad, bafarad, board, baorad, bort, baort, boveboard, baoveboard, barade, baraded, broad, baroad, babard, babart, babbirt, babbirtt, babritt, baberiidae, babiea'-breath, babiee'-breath, babiew'-breath, babie'-breath, babie3'-breath, babiruda, baby brd, baby bred, baby berd, baby red, bwby bird, vroad, nroad, hroad, groad, beoad, bdoad, bfoad, btoad, b5oad, b4oad, brkad, brlad, brpad, br0ad, br9ad, brozd, brosd, broqd, broas, broaf, broae, vbroad, bvroad, nbroad, bnroad, hbroad, bhroad, gbroad, bgroad, beroad, breoad, bdroad, brdoad, bfroad, brfoad, btroad, brtoad, b5road, br5oad, b4road, br4oad, brioad, broiad, brkoad, brokad, brload, brolad, brpoad, bropad, br0oad, bro0ad, br9oad, bro9ad, brozad, broazd, brosad, broasd, browad, broawd, broqad, broaqd, broads, broaxd, broadx, broacd, broadc, broafd, broadf, broadr, broaed, broa, rboad, broda, bbroad, brroad, brooad, broaad, broadd, rroad, jroad, croad, b2oad, bboad, bzoad, bvoad, bpoad, bsoad, broid, brocd, broat, broal, b road, br oad, bro ad, broa d.
Definition of broad:
- Wide; extend in breadth, or from side to side; -- opposed to narrow; as, a broad street, a broad table; an inch broad.
- Fig.: Having a large measure of any thing or quality; not limited; not restrained; -- applied to any subject, and retaining the literal idea more or less clearly, the precise meaning depending largely on the substantive.
- Extending far and wide; extensive; vast; as, the broad expanse of ocean.
- Extended, in the sense of diffused; open; clear; full.
- Comprehensive; liberal; enlarged.
- Plain; evident; as, a broad hint.
- Free; unrestrained; unconfined.
- Characterized by breadth. See Breadth.
- Cross; coarse; indelicate; as, a broad compliment; a broad joke; broad humor.
- Strongly marked; as, a broad Scotch accent.
- Wide; extend in breadth, or from side to side; - opposed to narrow; as, a broad street, a broad table; an inch broad.
- Fig.: Having a large measure of any thing or quality; not limited; not restrained; - applied to any subject, and retaining the literal idea more or less clearly, the precise meaning depending largely on the substantive.
- slang term for a woman; " a broad is a woman who can throw a mean punch"
- The broad part of anything; as, the broad of an oar.
- The spread of a river into a sheet of water; a flooded fen.
- A lathe tool for turning down the insides and bottoms of cylinders.
- lacking subtlety; obvious; " gave us a broad hint that it was time to leave"
- not detailed or specific; " a broad rule"; " the broad outlines of the plan"; " felt an unspecific dread"
- Wide; ample; vast; liberal; as, broad opinions; widely distributed; open; clear; unrestrained; evident; bold; as, a broad hint; indelicate.
- Wide: large, free or open: coarse, indelicate.
- Extended in width; wide; vast.
- Comprehensive; catholic; liberal; tolerant.
- Strong, rude, or coarse, as speech.
- Wide; large; extensive; vast; not narrow; liberal; full; open; unconfined; bold; gross; indelicate. It is as broad as it is long, the same, whichever way. Broad church, that section of the Protestant Church which inclines to liberal opinions, and is opposed to those who would narrow either spirit or form. Broad- gauge, distance more than 4 ft. 8 1/ 2 in. between the rails of a railway.
- Wide; not narrow; extensive; open; coarse; not delicate; bold.