Common misspellings for car:
cao, caary, camar, csar, scear, ceack, caough, cahir, cae, caer, har, casr, carda, caure, charga, cal, cooer, cario, 20car, carsh, cdr, yar, accur, rar, ctr, carv, cary, cara, necar, cclear, cair, ywar, ckear, caart, canr, acur, camr, cuor, cuaer, carch, kar, najor, cpr, yrar, caug, caler, chr, fcae, carzy, ciggar, cari, charg, carma, nar, ar, cargi, carg, chiar, couir, haor, cazr, coahc, caerd, caugh, carr, caorl, cardo, clar, cav, cerc, ciguar, claer, cairs, carme, cak, waork, yaer, couer, tarja, caire, cegar, cr, car5e, caf, carf, carss, 2car, cay, dar, cor, uccur, ckae, ocar, acar, carka, oggar, cear, csae, coard, bcaue, occor, cir, cleaar, carbo, carck, occuar, coour, ncaa, ccare, c0r, thecar, ar15, caa, cas, raor, cardi, 1car, cozar, acr, caare, cauae, cah, cer, zar, crear, csr, care, cowar, carmar, kaier, daycar, can12, sar, caro, carta, cirka, coarl, card, lar, caorn, cmae, cag, bcaa, caeer, guiar, cardy, cardd, co80202, cklear, cau, chark, cark, ccard, casar, carn, cauz, 3car, caz, scair, cai, ocuur, calor, caza, hjear, carru, cra, 1can, cac, 2cor, cohear, neqar, var, kauii, coier, wcab, coar, csear, cargio, capha, carm, ecah, clr, claear, catar, 501c3, carni, cosair, ca't, quear, cleear, cxr, cllar, waor, cuier, locar, carl, chaur, ficar, pcae, cular, c1880, qar, carfe, cfae, can'r, car't, cacer, caar, ccar, cxar, carb, caear, csah, cbr, cfr, ciagar, clair, coagh, caoz, d'cor, fcor, geear, ghair, jhear, war2, xar, czr, cqr, ca5, ca4, xcar, vcar, cvar, fcar, dcar, czar, cwar, cawr, cqar, caqr, catr, ca5r, car5, ca4r, car4, ccr, ca2, c ar, ca r.
Definition of car:
- a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway; " they took a cable car to the top of the mountain"
- where passengers ride up and down; " the car was on the top floor"
- A small vehicle moved on wheels; usually, one having but two wheels and drawn by one horse; a cart.
- A vehicle adapted to the rails of a railroad.
- A chariot of war or of triumph; a vehicle of splendor, dignity, or solemnity.
- The stars also called Charles's Wain, the Great Bear, or the Dipper.
- The basket, box, or cage suspended from a balloon to contain passengers, ballast, etc.
- A floating perforated box for living fish.
- A wheeled vehicle, especially one running on railroad tracks as part of a train; the basket suspended beneath a balloon to contain the balloonist; an automobile; the cage of an elevator.
- A light vehicle moved on wheels: a railway carriage, ( poetic) a chariot.
- A wheeled vehicle; railway carriage.
- A wheeled vehicle; railway carriage; basket of a balloon.
- A light vehicle; a chariot of war or triumph; a railway carriage. An Irish car, one in which the riders sit back to back.
- A small light carriage drawn by one horse; a railway carriage; a chariot.