Common misspellings for chart:
chari, charcater, choatic, chruh, churh, churtch, whart, charga, chairty, charp, chatt, chirst, chaught, chrade, charotte, chabot, chatau, cheta, chift, charoit, caart, chiuaua, coart, charn, shurt, chare, tichard, charly, charma, sharft, barchart, echat, shert, theart, cheeta, charetor, chirf, chaird, charg, chaet, charitey, chartoon, charator, charlote, chareter, charli, chariety, chautaqua, chiar, chartaeu, chatle, chapert, rchard, chapte, chrt, charmy, chaert, shatt, charr, charit, chought, charie, wechert, chaft, churdch, cahrt, chity, thoart, chatam, chaity, chaty, charaty, charget, chadd, chavy, cherity, cheast, chacht, churt, wchat, shareit, thart, charfe, hcart, chaka, cheart, cohart, shakti, chuahua, chect, wichata, chiara, shawt, tiard, charlott, chaootic, charceter, sceart, charbo, chade, ochard, shast, chargur, chait, chargd, charte, chash, cherl, chast, tharty, chout, chort, charatar, chiari, chairm, chateua, carta, sharnt, charctor, cheapt, churdh, cheattah, chaest, chapet, chedar, chost, chaoitic, chearch, charout, chiuaha, chara, cholar, whacht, docherty, chateu, cheet, chargeit, charta, rochard, shart, tchat, charuty, chotaw, chark, ctart, chaat, chuauaua, charitar, achat, sherbt, sheert, charlot, haurt, chrity, shate, chartiy, chiuawa, hairt, charaity, cheedar, chatal, chapt, chairot, charctar, chadha, shabat, charlett, charry, chat, charty, chaperter, charitiy, charce, charchter, charhter, cheard, charriot, charirty, pachard, chhetah, ruchard, chairity, cheaed, chote, chaarcter, choth, cheerd, chartor, thoarght, riichard, cheft, charoty, choudary, rechard, chate, shadt, chiro, cherst, charrt, chatoic, charyty, chirt, sharho, chairr, chorter, charir, chhair, charety, charch, chutte, machiatto, charde, chairy, shaort, charton, chacarter, charther, chaur, charrity, chatte, chuite, chaoter, car't, charka, charlet, chawk, chaiotic, charcet, chirety, chaety, cheate, chiauhua, chiawa, caardia, ccardia, carid, caarid, ccarid, caridae, caaridae, ccaridae, caryote, caaryote, ccaryote, ccess road, cacess road, cccess road, ccord, cacord, cccord, cacredit, cccredit, cacredited, cccredited, ccrete, cacrete, cccrete, ccrued, cacrued, cccrued, cacurate, cccurate, cerate, xhart, vhart, fhart, dhart, cgart, cbart, cnart, cjart, cuart, cyart, chzrt, chsrt, chwrt, chqrt, chadt, cha5t, cha4t, char6, xchart, cxhart, vchart, cvhart, fchart, cfhart, dchart, cdhart, cghart, chgart, cbhart, chbart, cnhart, chnart, cjhart, chjart, cuhart, chuart, cyhart, chyart, chzart, chazrt, chsart, chasrt, chwart, chawrt, chqart, chaqrt, charet, chadrt, chardt, chafrt, charft, chatrt, chartt, cha5rt, char5t, cha4rt, char4t, chartr, chartf, chargt, chartg, charyt, char6t, chart6, chart5, chrat, cchart, chhart, chaart, khart, ghart, ahart, clart, ciart, chert, chcrt, cha2t, chazt, chavt, charv, c hart, ch art, cha rt, char t.
Definition of chart:
- To lay down in a chart; to map; to delineate; as, to chart a coast.
- To map out.
- To lay out on a chart.
- make a chart of; " chart the territory"
- plan in detail
- a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
- a visual display of information
- A sheet of paper, pasteboard, or the like, on which information is exhibited, esp. when the information is arranged in tabular form; as, an historical chart.
- A map; esp., a hydrographic or marine map; a map on which is projected a portion of water and the land which it surrounds, or by which it is surrounded, intended especially for the use of seamen; as, the United States Coast Survey charts; the English Admiralty charts.
- A written deed; a charter.
- A map of any part of the sea, river, etc., for the use of mariners; the map of a ship's course; a sheet giving information in tabular form; as, a nurse's chart.
- A map of a part of the sea, with its coasts, shoals, etc., for the use of sailors.
- Map of the sea with coasts, & c.
- A map, as of the sea with its coast, etc.
- A map of some part of the sea, with the coasts, rocks, banks, channels, & c., for the use of sailors; a tabulated account in the form of a map; a charter.
- A map of any part of a sea or river for the use of navigators; the representation of a ship's course; a map.