Common misspellings for chyle:
xhyle, vhyle, fhyle, dhyle, cgyle, cbyle, cnyle, cjyle, cuyle, cyyle, chtle, chgle, ch7le, ch6le, chyke, chype, chyoe, chylw, chyls, chylr, chyl4, chyl3, xchyle, cxhyle, vchyle, cvhyle, fchyle, cfhyle, dchyle, cdhyle, cghyle, chgyle, cbhyle, chbyle, cnhyle, chnyle, cjhyle, chjyle, cuhyle, chuyle, cyhyle, chyyle, chtyle, chytle, chygle, chhyle, chyhle, chyule, ch7yle, chy7le, ch6yle, chy6le, chykle, chylke, chyple, chylpe, chyole, chylwe, chylew, chylse, chyles, chylde, chyled, chylre, chyler, chyl4e, chyle4, chyl3e, chyle3, hyle, chye, chyl, hcyle, cyhle, chlye, chyel, cchyle, chylle, shyle, khyle, ghyle, ahyle, bhyle, cxyle, clyle, ciyle, chqle, chxle, chyhe, chylu, chylm, chyla, chylg, c hyle, ch yle, chy le, chyl e.
Definition of chyle:
- A milklike fluid separated from digested matter in the stomach.
- A creamy fluid taken up by the lacteals from the intestine during digestion it is alkaline in reaction and coagulates, outside the body, into fibrin and serum; it is conveyed by the thoracic duct to the left subclavian vein where it becomes mixed with the blood.
- Fluid product of intestinal digestion.
- A milky liquid formed from the food by digestion.
- A nutritive fluid formed during digestion.
- A milky fluid, separated in the small intestines from the chyme by the action on it of the pancreatic juice and the bile, and which being absorbed by the lacteal vessels is gradually assimilated into blood.
- In animals, a white or milky fluid separated from the substances digested in the stomach, and conveyed into the circulation of the blood by the lacteal vessels.
- Lymph containing globules of emulsified fat found in the lacteals during digestion.