Common misspellings for combat:
comabt, comebak, comact, compati, commodaty, cubart, combattive, cambat, colbot, combuter, commrad, combodia, coimbatore, commmit, cobat, comut, comady, comorbid, comat, comeout, commcate, coomiubnity, combound, compeat, combatting, comleat, combertirse, combar, commt, bambata, coirdubate, comby, compat, comitt, comrad, combany, combate, comast, cmbat, coumbia, combant, camenbert, comabat, comback, kombat, commant, comft, combaters, cobmat, comobia, conbat, himbut, combatted, combt, comable, cumbia, comuicate, coubt, commad, comunaty, combime, combativie, combie, combay, combe, combinate, combitive, chambet, wycombe, comodaty, gambet, comerate, comort, combact, comleate, cumban, comett, comitti, commicate, comint, ccombat, coimbat, comboust, xombat, vombat, fombat, dombat, cimbat, ckmbat, clmbat, cpmbat, c0mbat, c9mbat, cokbat, cojbat, comvat, comnat, comhat, comgat, combzt, combst, combwt, combqt, combaf, combag, comba6, comba5, xcombat, cxombat, vcombat, cvombat, fcombat, cfombat, dcombat, cdombat, ciombat, ckombat, cokmbat, clombat, colmbat, cpombat, copmbat, c0ombat, co0mbat, c9ombat, co9mbat, conmbat, comnbat, comkbat, cojmbat, comjbat, comvbat, combvat, combnat, comhbat, combhat, comgbat, combgat, combzat, combazt, combsat, combwat, combawt, combqat, combaqt, combart, combatr, combaft, combatf, combagt, combatg, combayt, combaty, comba6t, combat6, comba5t, combat5, ombat, comba, ocmbat, cmobat, combta, coombat, commbat, combbat, combaat, combatt, combat, sombat, gombat, aombat, cgmbat, cmmbat, cnmbat, co-bat, coebat, coibat, coobat, colbat, comrat, comjat, comfat, comcat, combit, combet, combct, comba4, combad, combap, combav, combau, c ombat, co mbat, com bat, comb at, comba t.
Definition of combat:
- To fight; to struggle or contend with.
- To fight or contend with; oppose; resist; do battle; contend.
- To oppose; resist.
- To beat against: to act in opposition to: to contest.
- To fight; to contend; struggle.
- To contend or struggle with.
- To fight; to struggle or contend with, for, or against, to act in opposition; to oppose or resist.
- To fight with; to oppose by force, argument, etc.; to contend against; to resist.
- A fight; a contest of violence; a struggle for supremacy.
- An engagement of no great magnitude; or one in which the parties engaged are not armies.
- A struggle; fight.
- A struggle: a battle or fight.
- A battle; contest.
- A battle or fight; struggle; contest.
- A fight; battle; contest.
- A fight; a contest by force; a battle, conflict, or strife.