Common misspellings for conquest:
conncect, coquest, conquors, uniquest, conquesting, acupuncuist, concut, concult, concsert, conext, concreat, contekst, concest, condust, connecst, qonquest, conect, concused, conguent, conecpt, conquestes, consest, conquesters, concpet, conquested, confuesd, conguest, concsent, coneect, younguest, conrast, linquist, conest, conrest, conquerd, conqued, confest, confust, conssist, vanquised, conqeust, conquard, conetst, conequent, congestio, concuest, consequestly, conquesces, turnquest, conquist, wxquisite, conquerded, conttest, conecpet, conjunt, decongest, xonquest, vonquest, fonquest, donquest, cinquest, cknquest, clnquest, cpnquest, c0nquest, c9nquest, cobquest, comquest, cojquest, cohquest, con1uest, con2uest, conwuest, conauest, conqyest, conqhest, conqjest, conqiest, conq8est, conq7est, conquwst, conqusst, conqudst, conqurst, conqu4st, conqu3st, conqueat, conquezt, conquext, conquedt, conqueet, conquewt, conquesf, conquesg, conquesy, conques6, conques5, xconquest, cxonquest, vconquest, cvonquest, fconquest, cfonquest, dconquest, cdonquest, cionquest, coinquest, ckonquest, coknquest, clonquest, colnquest, cponquest, copnquest, c0onquest, co0nquest, c9onquest, co9nquest, cobnquest, conbquest, comnquest, conmquest, cojnquest, conjquest, cohnquest, conhquest, con1quest, conq1uest, con2quest, conq2uest, conwquest, conqwuest, conaquest, conqauest, conqyuest, conquyest, conqhuest, conquhest, conqjuest, conqujest, conqiuest, conquiest, conq8uest, conqu8est, conq7uest, conqu7est, conquwest, conquewst, conqusest, conquesst, conqudest, conquedst, conqurest, conquerst, conqu4est, conque4st, conqu3est, conque3st, conqueast, conquesat, conquezst, conqueszt, conquexst, conquesxt, conquesdt, conqueest, conqueset, conqueswt, conquesrt, conquestr, conquesft, conquestf, conquesgt, conquestg, conquesyt, conquesty, conques6t, conquest6, conques5t, conquest5, onquest, cnquest, conuest, conqest, conqust, ocnquest, cnoquest, coqnuest, conuqest, conquset, conquets, cconquest, coonquest, connquest, conqquest, conquuest, conquestt, conquest, sonquest, konquest, gonquest, aonquest, bonquest, cgnquest, cmnquest, cnnquest, co.quest, cofquest, colquest, cooquest, conyuest, conuuest, consuest, conpuest, conq5est, conqeest, conqqest, conqwest, conqtest, conquust, conqumst, conquast, conqugst, conque3t, conquect, conqueqt, conques4, conquesd, conquesp, conquesv, conquesu, c onquest, co nquest, con quest, conq uest, conqu est, conque st, conques t.
Definition of conquest:
- success in mastering something difficult; " the conquest of space"
- The act or process of conquering, or acquiring by force; the act of overcoming or subduing opposition by force, whether physical or moral; subjection; subjugation; victory.
- That which is conquered; possession gained by force, physical or moral.
- The acquiring of property by other means than by inheritance; acquisition.
- The act of gaining or regaining by successful struggle; as, the conquest of liberty or peace.
- The act of subduing; subjugation; victory; that which is overpowered.
- The act of conquering: that which is conquered or acquired by physical or moral force.
- Act of conquering; thing acquired by force.
- The act of conquering, or that which is conquered; acquisition of sovereignty by force of arms; victory; subjugation; the acquiring of property by other means than by inheritanco.
- The act of overcoming by physical or moral force; success in arms; the thing conquered.
Usage examples for conquest
Although they held what is now the northern half of Portugal for over a hundred years, and part of the south for about five hundred, there is hardly a single building anywhere of which we can be sure that it was built by them before the Christian re- conquest of the country. Portuguese Architecture by Walter Crum Watson