Common misspellings for constant:
constaints, constintly, consoistent, consultanat, constanctly, concistantly, consestant, cosistant, consistant, consoltant, containt, constantant, constanlt, conbtact, consituent, constatnt, conuldn't, constalty, contant, constatuion, constiuent, consument, consurnd, consultaint, canstantly, counsultant, quuensland, contestand, consernt, cunsultant, constiton, constat, constiuants, constend, contastant, cosistent, consitent, innstant, conscent, cancerand, consturct, constast, consituanits, consint, ocnstantly, costant, conetnt, constantlt, konstantin, konstanin, contetnt, conultant, consistnat, contacint, sonstant, consultent, consualtant, concstantly, constained, concistant, copnstantly, constinatly, consulatnt, constanly, constult, consisitant, constatn, contestent, consenant, conctent, consitiuent, consitentcy, constent, coundnt, cvonstant, consostant, constarint, consonet, conistent, consultnat, crestainity, constents, contenstent, constet, constanst, constently, constuct, conitunatey, consutants, constanatly, constaint, consoant, consitantly, monostand, constriant, canstant, constanyl, constsant, constand, constitant, constantily, constaltly, candiant, constanstly, constantrly, constancly, constitue, consaltant, consultatnt, constenant, conceistant, constratint, constist, conetent, consitanly, consitant, conldn't, constentley, consnet, conatant, constiute, consulant, constiant, contstants, consultante, constsantly, constintally, constnat, constaintly, consident, concerbnned, consultatant, conestantly, condidant, costent, consutlant, constatute, consatantly, constantaly, constint, consitinal, conserend, consistont, monstanto, constnt, conmtact, consanent, constest, constentaly, constalntly, constanct, consltant, contnet, consitute, consitance, consttraint, consanant, constestant, kingsland, consatant, consoltent, constinetly, consititent, consisant, cogniscant, cosntant, conistant, consonat, granstand, cosntantly, coinstatnt, constain, consltatnt, conssistent, consituants, consisnt, gigstand, contenstant, constantley, constantlty, coexistant, consuitant, constate, considerant, constistant, constultant, conctant, constituant, contasnt, consistnt, conscient, comnsistent, constanley, candidant, contstant, contint, constantally, constandly, just'cant, constainly, constatine, consistnent, consistuent, coinsident, consistaint, constulant, contstantally, cosnsistant, consquent, canstanly, consiten, consiant, coatstand, contstraint, constact, constsntly, concsitenylt, conitent, constrate, considt, concistent, constintaly, consatina, consatnt, nostrand, consteant, constrant, consistnet, concisstant, constinat, constantlly, constanting, consistient, counldnt, consistanct, conesnt, constanltly, consitst, conslutant, consitsent, counstant, consistand, consient, constaonly, conetnet, cnstant, constatain, consstent, consant, constinent, connecitcut, conventant, consittute, consenent, consituiants, constantin, consutant, constanent, constontly, contnt, constany, constante, constntly, constenly, conssistant, conentent, consulatant, constintley, consitiantly, contanet, canidant, consentent, constantely, constient, consatntly, constitent, consistante, cristanity, constented, conwdent, nonstanrd, consultunt, consistiant, comstantly, constanty, conistantly, constnatly, constatin, conbtent, conaultant, confitant, constanents, contsant, constintely, countent, consitist, consitantcy, consisitent, constantcy, constiently, consistanty, constanlly, constantl, consisstant, constrat, constintlly, constinlly, constintine, constunt, constinly, consonate, constantkly, consisytant, comsistant, constanlty, consaultant, constentely, consetn, constuntly, conisistent, consunt, constan, circurnstarnc, coasondant, conssitent, consearnd, constlantly, ccontent, conastantly, cabinetsand, conntent, constranit, conteent, conserened, consituiton, conesent, consdn, considet, consitiet, constanl, constanipole, constantelly, constgantly, constunly, consiuant, constuiton, construnct, consulstant, sonsultant, condultantii, conhtact, conttent, continty, contestaint, constinue, coundn't, counldn't, cansdonated, xonstant, vonstant, fonstant, donstant, cinstant, cknstant, clnstant, cpnstant, c0nstant, c9nstant, cobstant, comstant, cojstant, cohstant, conztant, conxtant, condtant, conetant, conwtant, consrant, consfant, consgant, consyant, cons6ant, cons5ant, constznt, constsnt, constwnt, constqnt, constabt, constamt, constajt, constaht, constanr, constanf, constang, constan6, constan5, xconstant, cxonstant, vconstant, fconstant, cfonstant, dconstant, cdonstant, cionstant, coinstant, ckonstant, coknstant, clonstant, colnstant, cponstant, copnstant, c0onstant, co0nstant, c9onstant, co9nstant, cobnstant, conbstant, comnstant, conmstant, cojnstant, conjstant, cohnstant, conhstant, conastant, conzstant, consztant, conxstant, consxtant, condstant, consdtant, conestant, consetant, conwstant, conswtant, consrtant, consftant, constfant, consgtant, constgant, consytant, constyant, cons6tant, const6ant, cons5tant, const5ant, constzant, constaznt, constasnt, constwant, constawnt, constqant, constaqnt, constabnt, constanbt, constamnt, constanmt, constajnt, constanjt, constahnt, constanht, constanrt, constantr, constanft, constantf, constangt, constantg, constanyt, constan6t, constant6, constan5t, constant5, onstant, ocnstant, cnostant, cconstant, coonstant, connstant, consstant, consttant, constaant, constannt, constantt, constant, konstant, gonstant, aonstant, bonstant, cgnstant, cmnstant, cnnstant, co.stant, cofstant, colstant, coostant, con3tant, conqtant, conrtant, cons4ant, consdant, conspant, consvant, consuant, constcnt, consta.t, constaft, constalt, constaot, constan4, constanp, constanv, constanu, constaunt, c onstant, co nstant, con stant, cons tant, const ant, consta nt, constan t.
Definition of constant:
- a quantity that does not vary
- A number whose value, when ascertained ( as by observation) and substituted in a general mathematical formula expressing an astronomical law, completely determines that law and enables predictions to be made of its effect in particular cases.
- A number expressing some property or condition of a substance or of an instrument of precision; as, the dielectric constant of quartz; the collimation constant of a transit instrument.
- That which is not subject to change, as gravity.
- That which remains unchanged.
- That which remains unchanged, as the laws of gravity or the revolutions of the earth; a quantity which remains the same throughout a problem.
- uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing; " the ceaseless thunder of surf"; " in constant pain"; " night and day we live with the incessant noise of the city"; " the never- ending search for happiness"; " the perpetual struggle to maintain standards in a democracy"; " man's unceasing warfare with drought and isolation"; " unremitting demands of hunger"
- persistent in occurrence and unvarying in nature; " maintained a constant temperature"; " a constant beat"; " principles of unvarying validity"; " a steady breeze"
- steadfast in purpose or devotion or affection; " a man constant in adherence to his ideals"; " a constant lover"; " constant as the northern star"
- continually recurring or continuing without interruption; " constant repetition of the exercise"; " constant chatter of monkeys"
- Not liable, or given, to change; permanent; regular; continuous; continually recurring; steadfast; faithful; not fickle.
- Remaining unchanged or invariable, as a quantity, force, law, etc.
- Consistent; logical.
- A quantity that does not change its value; -- used in countradistinction to variable.
- Continuous; faithful; firm; steadfast; true; unchanging; regular.
- Fixed, unchangeable: continual: faithful.
- Fixed; unchangeable; faithful; continual.
- Steady; persevering; faithful; invariable.
- Fixed; firm; unchangeable; firm in mind or principle; steady; faithful in affection; without intermission.
- Firm; fixed; unchanged; steadfast; unchangeable, as in mind, purpose, affection, or principle; determined; invariably the same.
- Changeless; invariable; characters, structures.