Common misspellings for construction:
constriuction, constraction, constrotion, reconstuction, constructiosn, constroction, deconstuction, construciton, constractions, constradiction, consitration, constuction, concstruction, preconstruction, consttruction, contrstruction, constructionn, constructn, constsruction, consturction, constructial, cnsruction, constructiong, construcion, concetration, cunstrustion, constlruction, constructuion, instrutction, recontruction, constiyution, constructoin, constructionno, constrcutyion, constructiion, construiction, contruction, isntruction, construcition, constrution, construcktion, construcation, constrction, contstruction, construccion, construcction, constructiomn, cunstruction, instriction, resonstruction, condtruction, constructioning, conmstruction, constrtuction, cosntruction, constructuction, constructiuon, construnction, constructioin, insrtuction, constructio, costruction, constration, consetration, consruction, constructon, concitration, cronstruction, reconstrcution, constructionis, constrcution, contsruction, constructionwork, consturuction, counstruction, consideredtion, cionstruction, construution, constructtion, contrction, conctruction, constructipon, concentraction, construtcion, reconstriction, constribution, construtction, contsrcution, reconsturction, consrtruction, contracxtion, contrauction, constaction, constructin, construstion, onstruction, construcitn, constrcutions, recostruction, constructionin, consctruction, consstruction, contstuction, cconstruction, consrtuction, constructuon, consrvation, constructiont, construation, constrsuction, constrruction, consintraction, contrcation, contractior, contractionary, constructiona, construtional, nstruction, contrcution, connstruction, sonstruction, constranation, comstruction, cinstruction, recosntruction, construcrtionw, constructrion, coinstruction, instrruction, cnstruction, counstraction, constrauction, consideraction, custruction, constrctuion, constrictio, contriction, constructiing, conostration, constructino, construxction, consyruction, constrtion, contractionin, recnstruction, reconstraction, reconstrction, xonstruction, vonstruction, fonstruction, donstruction, cknstruction, clnstruction, cpnstruction, c0nstruction, c9nstruction, cobstruction, cojstruction, cohstruction, conatruction, conztruction, conxtruction, conetruction, conwtruction, consrruction, consfruction, consgruction, cons6ruction, cons5ruction, consteuction, constduction, constfuction, consttuction, const5uction, const4uction, constr7ction, construxtion, construvtion, construftion, construdtion, construcrion, construcfion, construcgion, construcyion, construc6ion, construc5ion, constructjon, constructkon, constructoon, construct9on, construct8on, constructiin, constructikn, constructiln, constructipn, constructi0n, constructi9n, constructiob, constructiom, constructioj, constructioh, xconstruction, cxonstruction, vconstruction, cvonstruction, fconstruction, cfonstruction, dconstruction, cdonstruction, ckonstruction, coknstruction, clonstruction, colnstruction, cponstruction, copnstruction, c0onstruction, co0nstruction, c9onstruction, co9nstruction, cobnstruction, conbstruction, comnstruction, cojnstruction, conjstruction, cohnstruction, conhstruction, conastruction, consatruction, conzstruction, consztruction, conxstruction, consxtruction, condstruction, consdtruction, conestruction, consetruction, conwstruction, conswtruction, consftruction, constfruction, consgtruction, constgruction, consytruction, constyruction, cons6truction, const6ruction, cons5truction, const5ruction, consteruction, constreuction, constdruction, constrduction, constrfuction, constr5uction, const4ruction, constr4uction, constryuction, construyction, constrhuction, construhction, constrjuction, construjction, constr8uction, constru8ction, constr7uction, constru7ction, construcxtion, construvction, construcvtion, construfction, construcftion, construdction, construcdtion, construcrtion, constructfion, construcgtion, constructgion, construcytion, constructyion, construc6tion, construct6ion, construc5tion, construct5ion, constructjion, constructijon, constructkion, constructikon, constructoion, constructioon, construct9ion, constructi9on, construct8ion, constructi8on, constructiokn, constructilon, constructioln, constructiopn, constructi0on, constructio0n, constructio9n, constructiobn, constructionb, constructionm, constructiojn, constructionj, constructiohn, constructionh, ocnstruction, cnostruction, coonstruction, construuction, konstruction, gonstruction, aonstruction, bonstruction, cgnstruction, cmnstruction, cnnstruction, co.struction, cofstruction, colstruction, coostruction, con3truction, conqtruction, conrtruction, cons4ruction, consdruction, conspruction, consvruction, consuruction, const2uction, constbuction, constzuction, constvuction, constpuction, constsuction, constr5ction, constrection, constrqction, constrwction, constrtction, construktion, construgtion, construbtion, construc4ion, construcdion, construcpion, construcvion, construcuion, constructyon, constructaon, constructmon, constructhon, constructign, constructimn, constructinn, constructiof, constructiol, constructioo, constructayeon, constructeyeon, c onstruction, co nstruction, con struction, cons truction, const ruction, constr uction, constru ction, construc tion, construct ion, constructi on, constructio n.
Definition of construction:
- a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit; " I concluded from his awkward constructions that he was a foreigner"
- the creation of a construct; the process of combining ideas into a congruous object of thought
- a thing constructed; a complex construction or entity; " the structure consisted of a series of arches"; " she wore her hair in an amazing construction of whirls and ribbons"
- The process or art of constructing; the act of building; erection; the act of devising and forming; fabrication; composition.
- The form or manner of building or putting together the parts of anything; structure; arrangement.
- The arrangement and connection of words in a sentence; syntactical arrangement.
- The method of construing, interpreting, or explaining a declaration or fact; an attributed sense or meaning; understanding; explanation; interpretation; sense.
- The act of building; that which is built; an edifice; interpretation; arrangement and grammatical relationship of words in a sentence.
- Anything piled together, building: manner of forming: ( gram.) the arrangement of words in a sentence: interpretation: meaning.
- The act of constructing; a structure.
- Style of building; grammatical arrangement and relation of words.
- The act of construing; interpretation; meaning.
- The act of construction; fabrication; the thing constructed; structure; the form of construction; conformation; interpretation; the arrangement and connection of words in a sentence; the syntax; the drawing of such lines and figures as are necessary to the solution of a problem.
- The thing formed or built; the proper arrangement and connection of words in a sentence; the sense, meaning, or interpretation, as of the words of another, & c.; the manner of drawing figures or diagrams in mathematics.
Usage examples for construction
He should have sufficient knowledge of the construction of the carriage to know when it is out of order,- to know, also, the pace at which he can go over the road he has under him, without risking the springs, and without shaking those he is driving too much. The Book of Household Management by Mrs. Isabella Beeton