Common misspellings for coy:
7g76h8yh8, coipy, caough, wnjoy, cuzy, cooer, cory, coz, cos, couior, schoo, coudy, cukoo, cuor, com, cou, copoy, juciy, coky, rejoy, couboy, yoy, couty, cly, couz, couir, coa, coany, 1099c, coopy, coahc, couny, coyne, cpoy, couer, cof, cuvy, loy, coozy, joey19728, cov, cozy, coty, cay, cor, uoy, quoye, conwy, occor, col, cioa, yyy, cosey, coour, coyp, ccy, ccopy, nejoy, coxy, con, coby, cowar, ciy, coppy, cty, clouy, cody, choijy, copuy, cocy, coyte, co80202, cousy, moy, cossy, cozzy, coffy, yyyy, hoy, coc, mcoy, couzy, cy, coe, mccow, coasy, 2cor, cok, schow, ciiy, copy, coier, cpy, csey, cgyy, ctiy, cozey, cofey, cosy, 501c3, noy, chy, co2, comy, cmoe, ehjoy, commy, coough, doy, copyy, ccok, c1880, oy, cny, co2e, cokey, coody, coyle, com179, coney, coagh, coghf, caoz, d'cor, fcor, foy, goya, roy, xoy, cky, c0y, c9y, xcoy, cxoy, vcoy, cvoy, fcoy, cfoy, dcoy, cioy, coiy, c0oy, c9oy, co9y, coyh, couy, coyu, co7y, coy7, co6y, coy6, ocy, ccoy, coyy, soy, koy, cmy, c oy.
Definition of coy:
- affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way
- showing marked and often playful or irritating evasiveness or reluctance to make a definite or committing statement; " a politician coy about his intentions"
- Quiet; still.
- Shrinking from approach or familiarity; reserved; bashful; shy; modest; -- usually applied to women, sometimes with an implication of coquetry.
- Soft; gentle; hesitating.
- To allure; to entice; to decoy.
- To caress with the hand; to stroke.
- To behave with reserve or coyness; to shrink from approach or familiarity.
- To make difficulty; to be unwilling.
- Modest; bashful; demure; shy.
- Modest: bashful: shy.
- Shy; bashful; modest.
- Shrinking from notice; shy; coquettish.
- Shrinking from familiarity; reserved, modest, or bashful.
- Bashful; modest; reserved; not accessible.