Common misspellings for departure:
tempearture, tempetrure, temparature, tempurture, tepetures, tempetture, departture, departme, techture, yevpatoria, depature, delipitory, temparture, deparute, apature, repatore, deprture, temprature, sepatare, depatures, tempertaure, deaprtue, deputry, temputure, tempiature, temerture, temperture, disasture, departue, teperature, tempature, departuring, tempatare, tempiture, departured, deperature, deparure, aparture, tempruture, daparture, temputature, depearture, tempurtuare, departuer, thepicture, deptture, despitre, tepreture, tempuature, tempriture, appature, degortory, mparature a, pirture, temature, terperature, departues, deparate, teprature, teperture, temapture, deaprture, departer, repatrour, temptature, tempeature, parture, deaparture, tepurature, tempachure, dparture, departe, departire, deparature, tehatre, tmeprature, dipature, departur, deprate, temerpature, departeure, apeature, decature, departute, deparurture, deparutre, deperture, depratrure, disature, separture, xeparture, ceparture, feparture, reparture, eeparture, dwparture, dsparture, ddparture, drparture, d4parture, d3parture, deoarture, delarture, de-arture, de0arture, depzrture, depsrture, depwrture, depqrture, depaeture, depadture, depafture, depatture, depa5ture, depa4ture, deparrure, deparfure, depargure, deparyure, depar6ure, depar5ure, departyre, departhre, departjre, depart8re, depart7re, departuee, departude, departufe, departu5e, departu4e, departurw, departurs, departurd, departurr, departur4, departur3, sdeparture, dseparture, xdeparture, dxeparture, cdeparture, dceparture, fdeparture, dfeparture, rdeparture, dreparture, edeparture, deeparture, dweparture, dewparture, desparture, ddeparture, dedparture, derparture, d4eparture, de4parture, d3eparture, de3parture, deoparture, depoarture, delparture, deplarture, de-parture, dep-arture, de0parture, dep0arture, depzarture, depazrture, depsarture, depasrture, depwarture, depawrture, depqarture, depaqrture, depaerture, depareture, depadrture, depardture, depafrture, deparfture, depatrture, depa5rture, depar5ture, depa4rture, depar4ture, deparrture, departrure, departfure, depargture, departgure, deparyture, departyure, depar6ture, depart6ure, depart5ure, departuyre, departhure, departuhre, departjure, departujre, departiure, departuire, depart8ure, departu8re, depart7ure, departu7re, departuere, departuree, departudre, departurde, departufre, departurfe, departutre, departurte, departu5re, departur5e, departu4re, departur4e, departurwe, departurew, departurse, departures, departurre, departurer, departure4, departur3e, departure3, eparture, dearture, edparture, dpearture, deprature, depatrure, departrue, depparture, depaarture, departuure, departure, teparture, leparture, duparture, dmparture, dgparture, dexarture, detarture, derarture, deqarture, depirture, depcrture, depa2ture, depabture, depazture, depavture, depapture, depasture, depar4ure, depardure, deparpure, deparvure, deparuure, depart5re, departqre, departwre, departtre, departu2e, departube, departuze, departuve, departupe, departuse, departuru, departurm, departura, departurg, d eparture, depa rture, depar ture, depart ure, departu re, departur e.
Definition of departure:
- Of or pert. to a going business or concern; as, the going value of a company.
- Separation or removal from a place; the act or process of departing or going away.
- Removal from the present life; death; decease.
- Deviation or abandonment, as from or of a rule or course of action, a plan, or a purpose.
- The desertion by a party to any pleading of the ground taken by him in his last antecedent pleading, and the adoption of another.
- The act of leaving; a going away; a changing from an old to a new plan.
- Act of departing: a going away from a place: deviation: death.
- Act of departing; deviation; death.
- The act of departing; deviation; death.
- The act of departing; death; abandonment; abandonment of defence in pleading; the distance a ship has gone to the east or west of the meridian from which she departed.
- The act of departing; a moving from; death or decease; a forsaking.