Common misspellings for division:
descision, dicussion, divisioon, disvussion, telavision, diviision, deciaion, divion, diffustion, dvison, detision, decsion, deeciosion, disission, telivistion, delision, diffussion, disition, dcision, divsion, devieation, difussion, dvision, diatition, evision, desiosion, diviation, dimesion, deccsion, decisione, devisation, dessision, discission, deision, tevision, desishion, diviison, dicvision, divotion, disssion, deciision, dissision, diffenition, difenition, definistion, dishion, divisioin, defussion, dfinition, decisian, disishion, divisoin, deviaiton, defusion, divsiion, disusion, arvesion, deivation, divistion, telvasion, telivsion, disvision, dicesion, difusion, diviiosn, devaiation, disision, dovotion, devisions, divsioin, diffanition, deciesion, devision, dicision, definishion, diviosn, telivision, dimmesion, suddivision, decvision, deavaition, devistion, desision, divission, dsission, divition, defiition, davidon, sundivision, digesion, devostion, dissition, discition, divison, disivision, tellyvision, dieitian, dicition, ordivician, defiiton, davision, tuision, fuitition, dicsion, teleivision, decisiona, demision, tevevision, devosion, dirition, suvdivision, tuyition, divisior, dilision, dicusssion, disstion, devoashion, fivtion, decission, divisiors, difintion, divishon, disciussion, divsions, deceision, divisoon, devisional, divuiisions, dicission, defanision, diverson, porvision, diccussion, desission, kitfchen, divertion, dietion, deission, disscission, disscision, deinition, difestion, diviion, defenision, dubdivision, decsiosion, devition, devisin, definion, telvesion, decssion, divisin, dirision, decisioin, defition, demesion, divesion, dividsion, diffiusion, diecision, sudivision, divisionary, dicssion, dision, devastion, decisioun, deffinision, divisiosn, divising, divisiion, dissission, dilusion, nightvision, diivision, decisioni, deicision, telovision, dission, discision, ivasion, dvisions, advision, dicusion, desioion, didvision, diffuision, telivishion, deciosion, divisiona, disesion, devaition, dimession, decishion, decsioin, cardioversion, divivion, wadefishing, decisioon, definsion, distion, adivision, deversion, diccusion, devison, deicsion, dividion, dificiancy, kitvchen, davisson, acitvision, definision, divisio, deveiation, difretion, ddmission, davison, disisioin, diffsion, dionysian, deivision, divisionthe, devision's, dpassion, tevelsion, sivision, xivision, civision, fivision, rivision, eivision, duvision, djvision, dkvision, dovision, d9vision, d8vision, dibision, digision, difision, divusion, divjsion, divksion, divosion, div9sion, div8sion, diviaion, divizion, divixion, divieion, diviwion, divisuon, divisjon, diviskon, divis9on, divis8on, divisiin, divisikn, divisiln, divisipn, divisi0n, divisi9n, divisiob, divisiom, divisioj, divisioh, sdivision, dsivision, xdivision, dxivision, cdivision, dcivision, fdivision, dfivision, rdivision, drivision, edivision, duivision, diuvision, djivision, dijvision, dkivision, dikvision, doivision, diovision, d9ivision, di9vision, d8ivision, di8vision, divcision, dibvision, divbision, digvision, divgision, difvision, divfision, divuision, diviusion, divjision, divijsion, divkision, diviksion, divoision, diviosion, div9ision, divi9sion, div8ision, divi8sion, diviasion, divisaion, divizsion, diviszion, divixsion, divisxion, divisdion, diviesion, diviseion, diviwsion, diviswion, divisuion, divisiuon, divisjion, divisijon, diviskion, divisikon, divisoion, divis9ion, divisi9on, divis8ion, divisi8on, divisiokn, divisilon, divisioln, divisipon, divisiopn, divisi0on, divisio0n, divisio9n, divisiobn, divisionb, divisiomn, divisionm, divisiojn, divisionj, divisiohn, divisionh, ivision, diision, idvision, dviision, diivsion, divisino, ddivision, divvision, divisionn, division, tivision, livision, dyvision, dmvision, dhvision, di6ision, ditision, diwision, divysion, divasion, divmsion, divhsion, divi3ion, divicion, diviqion, divirion, divisyon, divisaon, divismon, divisign, divisimn, divisinn, divisiof, divisiol, divisioo, dayevayesayeon, deyeveyeseyeon, d ivision, di vision, div ision, divi sion, divis ion, divisi on, divisio n.
Definition of division:
- the act or process of dividing
- an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of multiplication; the quotient of two numbers is computed
- an army unit large enough to sustain combat; " two infantry divisions were held in reserve"
- a group of ships of similar type
- a unit of the United States air force usually comprising two or more wings
- an administrative unit in government or business
- ( biology) a group of organisms forming a subdivision of a larger category
- ( botany) taxonomic unit of plants corresponding to a phylum
- The act or process of diving anything into parts, or the state of being so divided; separation.
- That which divides or keeps apart; a partition.
- The portion separated by the divining of a mass or body; a distinct segment or section.
- Disunion; difference in opinion or feeling; discord; variance; alienation.
- Difference of condition; state of distinction; distinction; contrast.
- Separation of the members of a deliberative body, esp. of the Houses of Parliament, to ascertain the vote.
- The process of finding how many times one number or quantity is contained in another; the reverse of multiplication; also, the rule by which the operation is performed.
- The separation of a genus into its constituent species.
- Two or more brigades under the command of a general officer.
- Two companies of infantry maneuvering as one subdivision of a battalion.
- One of the larger districts into which a country is divided for administering military affairs.
- One of the groups into which a fleet is divided.
- A course of notes so running into each other as to form one series or chain, to be sung in one breath to one syllable.
- The distribution of a discourse into parts; a part so distinguished.
- A grade or rank in classification; a portion of a tribe or of a class; or, in some recent authorities, equivalent to a subkingdom.
- Separation into parts; a partition; section; discord; two or more army brigades under a general officer; the process of finding how many times one number or quantity is contained in another.
- Act of dividing: state of being divided: that which divides: a partition: a barrier: the portion divided or separated: separation: difference in opinion, etc.: disunion: ( arith.) the rule or process of finding how many times one number is contained in another.
- Act of dividing; state of being divided; partition; separate part; difference; dissension.
- The act of dividing.
- A part; section.
- Separation; disagreement.
- The act of dividing or separating into parts; that which divides or separates; the part separated; a compartment; a part or distinct portion, as of an army, a fleet, a discourse; variance; difference; a rule in arithmetic; in either House of Parliament, the separation of the members into two parties for the purpose of voting on opposite sides of a question.
- One of the smaller groups of organisms which together form a larger group; one of the separate parts of which any structure may be composed.