Common misspellings for dose:
youse, desir, disere, donce, diser, dowes, desibe, domice, dosger, deseve, doyu, dosis, sdose, desigh, diease, dosile, dourse, dosal, dobe, diseae, doobee, dore, htose, doesn, demsey, duies, dooers, douxo, dosser, odoes, gose, tosave, diese, doree, doasn, ciose, koser, doesn'e, dayzee, doirs, tiisue, dtae, dsoes, deise, doasage, doseage, dhose, daisie, vouse, dease, doosey, doesen, dase, dsease, tosay, desey, odyseey, itse, doezn, dispie, doeas, doush, doge, does, deoes, drosey, dissue, domme, datse, dasert, foose, tosell, touce, aduse, edorse, rsoe, tosse, desser, doosr, dosum, doese, doesage, odse, doset, disice, doase, duece, dysney, diseny, doscile, dacer, dooe, doobs's, dosge, deset, drouse, dvae, does't, dooes, toste, dirsel, idoes, toese, doasge, disern, dosn, desuve, diobey, tohse, torse, douce, sose, dothe, deser, wyse, cosey, odysee, dozey, disier, dws's, docyor, dosoge, doasap, wlse, osee, desre, dosege, deses, diesae, tose, oose, doesa, doosie, diosce, desie, duser, dosre, diseze, yousee, tjose, diesea, doushe, ose, doesn'y, dasey, deserv, dorse, dosig, doore, disre, doso, doaes, dosier, jose, duse, toser, desize, desel, deseil, cose, tgose, dorsel, deies, desiel, dhouse, diesle, dise, desier, disove, doesm, dthe, toosie, done, dosese, touse, dihse, tosee, doesd, dioes, deasea, domise, deiase, rose, donso, don'e, dobes, bose, htse, deisle, doies, dos't, dosse, dosin, odysey, doess, dieseae, dse, notsee, docet, torsoe, ddoes, odssey, dowe, diosney, fose, diose, dasie, mose, toset, hidiouse, disel, dased, dubiouse, doke, dthese, daphe, tediouse, doww, dousen, dosehe, phse, deaise, wose, tosed, doesw, wdoes, dose't, doorsy, doozy, d'zure, doorste, tooes, doees, disree, sdoes, demose, youuse, lsoe, tdoes, doest, tohose, dousche, dipose, disire, vose, wndsor, doce, dieser, dascen, daisey, ndoes, doue, dos, dosy, dosgae, dojo, doezen, dossage, dovey, dosen'y, daise, dode, doesn', doscis, douzen, tisuue, duoxo, dooze, doozie, tyhose, do''s, dozzen, dokey, dosen, nsoe, doues, dooer, dsome, disade, diesem, dessie, disci, discerp, dsney, disney, disose, dissie, dissey, daoes, doee, dost, dmoes, donse, dosh, doche, dowsn, djoser, doser, dowsy, dsee, dolce, tzhe, tosome, uyse, vosie, dosag e, xose, eose, dkse, dpse, d0se, d9se, doae, doze, doxe, dos4, dos3, dsose, xdose, dxose, dcose, fdose, dfose, rdose, drose, edose, doise, dkose, dokse, d0ose, do0se, d9ose, do9se, dozse, dosze, doxse, dosxe, dodse, dosde, dosee, dowse, doswe, dosew, doses, dosed, dos4e, dose4, dos3e, dose3, ddose, doose, dgse, dmse, doqe, dosu, dosg, dewse, duese, d ose, do se, dos e.
Definition of dose:
- To give or take in doses; take doses repeatedly.
- To give medicine to; to give anything unpleasant to.
- To order or give in doses: to give anything nauseous to.
- To give a dose to.
- administer a drug to; " They drugged the kidnapped tourist"
- To form into suitable doses; to give in doses; to give anything nauseous to.
- a measured portion of medicine taken at any one time
- The quantity of medicine given, or prescribed to be taken, at one time.
- A sufficient quantity; a portion; as much as one can take, or as falls to one to receive.
- Anything nauseous that one is obliged to take; a disagreeable portion thrust upon one.
- To proportion properly ( a medicine), with reference to the patient or the disease; to form into suitable doses.
- To give doses to; to medicine or physic to; to give potions to, constantly and without need.
- To give anything nauseous to.
- The quantity of medicine to be taken at one time.
- The quantity of a drug or other remedy to be taken or applied all at one time or in fractional amounts within a given period. In homeopathy, the dilution or attenuation of the remedy, and the number of times the remedy is to be given.
- The quantity of medicine given to be taken at one time: a portion: anything disagreeable that must be taken.
- Quantity of medicine given at once; portion; anything disagreeable.
- The quantity of medicine prescribed to be taken at one time; anything disagreeable or nauseous that one is required to take or swallow; a quantity.
- The portion or quantity of medicine prescribed to be taken at one time; a portion; anything nauseous; what one is obliged to take.