Common misspellings for doubt:
Definition of doubt:
- To waver in opinion; to hesitate; to be in suspense or uncertainty respecting the truth; to be apprehensive or suspect.
- To regard as questionable; to hesitate to believe; to suspect; to distrust.
- To hesitate; to waver in opinion; to suspect; to fear; to hesitate to believe; to be in a state of uncertainty of mind.
- Uncertainty or hesitation of mind respecting truth or propriety, arising from defect of knowledge or evidence; suspense; matter of doubt; suspicion; fear.
- Uncertainty of mind; suspense; suspicion; fear; apprehension.