Common misspellings for edition:
inaddition, educaion, eduaction, addicition, beautition, edycation, emtion, eqution, addation, tuiution, adition, atintion, myedsion, deciaion, educashion, effision, educiaional, icision, admmision, addiotion, admittion, esthitician, uestion, editiors, oditional, terdition, emedation, ossition, ision, imiation, edditon, aditianal, ediucation, aditon, dedution, medeation, eduction, ection, adution, tutition, adddition, aditionall, aditional, adaiption, audution, addision, sediation, attion, edution, editeing, updation, emotition, additiuon, deision, edtions, adobtion, medasion, egiptian, emmision, adiitional, edion, edittion, dietition, educiation, ediciation, enaddition, audicion, duartion, addtiona, eudcation, adesion, idication, additition, dishion, inition, adnission, eygtian, audtition, qietsion, adisional, addidition, eachtion, odition, auditiory, edcaution, amition, editin, acytion, medician, actision, edtior, emtotion, educution, eddition, aditionaly, edsion, additiona, coditioner, edisone, eduation, opition, oirtion, additoin, addidtion, addditiona, quedtion, emation, rediation, medition, eqation, epedition, ediction, admition, additiion, attetion, edcation, addiation, editiion, adiction, addituion, addittion, addtion, hydartion, editior, sedtion, edetion, addtition, additionn, tuittion, adehsion, edudation, auditian, elition, aetion, editon, atrition, adecision, ecision, editioin, optishion, adistion, educaition, editiing, acition, odination, ildeation, codition, aaddition, additoan, eduational, auditition, additian, epytian, equotion, mediciane, editiona, detation, addntion, eyptian, attsion, otption, edditional, additioin, emitation, fuitition, eidting, readiation, edtition, addiiton, addiition, adidtion, educashon, atation, additio, adidition, emition, doation, redution, addtiion, adicction, edision, eichteen, ecudation, addttion, assition, additial, enotion, emoition, ouestion, dation, inadition, madision, ideaton, egytian, adittion, adotion, optision, dietian, eduication, indiation, redition, edecation, geaduation, addetion, additino, coordiation, aditioned, fedeartion, dietion, aditionnal, deission, eduaiton, assiotion, edacution, dition, epidition, eridition, evition, vetition, attietion, audtion, igition, eomtion, addtionl, idation, edcuation, euation, eductiaon, oppition, edication, adittionaly, adittional, additioan, medation, additioon, ecertion, addidion, ediiting, ddition, dision, admision, edtion, dediation, tuiotion, errotion, diation, medaition, editional, edidtion, addiiotn, addishion, ediotion, eidtion, abition, erution, omition, attition, aertion, esitation, editioon, auditiong, advision, tuitition, desioion, artision, adddtion, additoion, hudsion, emision, aditiona, medision, equition, aduition, edditions, ommition, duation, radiotion, detition, tadition, addmition, retetion, addcition, addtioal, adopion, edditing, adishion, adivision, adiition, reitition, osition, edititon, egytion, erotion, editiond, aditioning, acitvision, eritation, atetion, estiona, ondition, eiditing, ozidation, ordantion, codtion, emmition, addeition, additoon, addtiotn, audiation, ordition, sddition, additiaon, aditionl, adheision, atichon, adutior, eddciant, editionby, eition, emitiona, erction, eretion, evtion, ization, maddision, meadiation, meidation, enation, iption, oiption, pedition, sdition, tuitution, wdition, rdition, 4dition, 3dition, esition, exition, ecition, efition, erition, eeition, edjtion, edktion, edotion, ed9tion, ed8tion, edirion, edifion, edigion, ediyion, edi6ion, edi5ion, edituon, editjon, editkon, editoon, edit9on, edit8on, editiin, editikn, editiln, editipn, editi0n, editi9n, editiob, editiom, editioj, editioh, wedition, ewdition, sedition, esdition, dedition, erdition, 4edition, e4dition, 3edition, e3dition, edsition, exdition, edxition, ecdition, edcition, efdition, edfition, edrition, eedition, edeition, eduition, ediution, edjition, edijtion, edkition, ediktion, edoition, ed9ition, edi9tion, ed8ition, edi8tion, edirtion, editrion, ediftion, editfion, edigtion, editgion, ediytion, edityion, edi6tion, edit6ion, edi5tion, edit5ion, edituion, editiuon, editjion, editijon, editkion, editikon, editoion, edit9ion, editi9on, edit8ion, editi8on, editiokn, editilon, editioln, editipon, editiopn, editi0on, editio0n, editio9n, editiobn, editionb, editiomn, editionm, editiojn, editionj, editiohn, editionh, ediion, editio, deition, edtiion, ediiton, editoin, ediition, editionn, edition, mdition, gdition, etition, edytion, edation, edmtion, edhtion, edi4ion, edipion, edivion, ediuion, edityon, editaon, editmon, edithon, editimn, editinn, editiof, editiol, editioo, edayetayeon, edeyeteyeon, e dition, ed ition, edi tion, edit ion, editi on, editio n.
Definition of edition:
- all of the identical copies of something offered to the public at the same time; " the first edition appeared in 1920" or" it was too late for the morning edition" or" they issued a limited edition of Bach recordings"
- the form in which a text ( especially a printed book) is published
- an issue of a newspaper; " he read it in yesterday's edition of the Times"
- something a little different from others of the same type; " an experimental version of the night fighter"; " an emery wheel is a modern variant of the grindstone"; " the boy is a younger edition of his father"
- all of the identical copies of something offered to the public at the same time; " the first edition appeared in 1920"; " it was too late for the morning edition"; " they issued a limited edition of Bach recordings"
- A literary work edited and published, as by a certain editor or in a certain manner; as, a good edition of Chaucer; Chalmers' edition of Shakespeare.
- The published form of a literary work; the number of copies of a book, magazine, or newspaper published at one time.
- The publication of a book: the number of copies of a book printed at a time.
- Number of copies of a book published at one time.
- The publication of a book; republication, sometimes with revision and correction; any republication of a book before published; the whole number of copies published at once.
- The whole number of copies of a book printed at one time.