Common misspellings for ell:
nell, tll, celll, eaqul, eaily, alloow, eifel, usely, cell449, i'llo, illig, abell, allee, theey'll, erliar, terll, eaual, eually, eagl, ollow, mll, apeall, elce, kll, eovle, we''ll, eqully, ou'll, wlal, 20ll, erlir, yello, lll, llll, elp, seell, jeol, kell, elle, yeall, hell, egle, elerly, selle, wlel, i'lle, eqally, earlly, evl, ellijah, erler, egirl, areall, wello, helll, ele, useall, uslly, oilly, amll, wlil, eroll, eall, reall, ahll, ther'll, etely, esl, ifell, eqeal, enligh, hellu, pell, equly, yelo, elc, wwell, rella, ttell, alllow, cll, theyll, soell, cell, iwell, selli, wlell, ecial, ealer, wewll, celly, allour, aller, i'ill, hll, w'll, all6, arvello, feell, ehld, emall, awell, ually, allaah, felll, i'lll, einyl, erlie, aerly, ealiy, velly, owell, eirly, ewell, uaully, easlly, elli, aweel, fll, teill, olli, sll, helli, ieally, ella, itell, mell, evill, ewill, uselly, feall, eqal, wellw, ela, ely, hllo, selll, ealily, eurly, evoil, bll, eifell, we''''ll, weell, buell, elly, telll, eell, feill, tewll, wll, u'll, thell, erley, icely, enoll, emly, erliy, alllah, eonly, alala, ewll, herll, ealr, eekly, hellw, 99all, elliew, teell, hell0, ewall, rell, 0792cell, uefull, ellbow, eiler, ebill, eagal, unill, ernoll, eveil, ehole, ull, elev, elt, awall, vell, i'll, erlly, eill, elled, eally, ozzello, pll, eble, eal, ecell, orlly, allor, erll, joell, ello, eligi, eerly, ollar, ells, ively, elier, ecally, ellow, enlay, gell, eyball, allwo, tello, equl, cell0, erlay, eld, werll, ehlp, egeal, 400xll5, oll, elgi, 8all, ecall, acell, celle, wqell, elaeo, ewally, io'll, efull, ikely, apell, dewll, elsw, ekil, afell, equle, ehile, eply, tey'll, they'lll, egly, ll, akll, alall, allll, alllll, aqll, ellie, allue, cell1, cell608, elary, ealir, ezz, ehh, elci, eliah, ekl, ellk, enorll, eil, hello4, mello, olld, pelll, rll, sell1, eller, the'll, they''ll, allah, wee'll, well, yellw, elkwoo d, 4ll, 3ll, esll, 4ell, e4ll, 3ell, e3ll, ekll, epll, elpl, elol, ellp, lel, elll, gll, ehl, enl, elh, e ll, el l.
Definition of ell:
- A measure for cloth; -- now rarely used. It is of different lengths in different countries; the English ell being 45 inches, the Dutch or Flemish ell 27, the Scotch about 37.
- an extension at the end and at right angles to the main building
- See L.
- A measure for cloth; - now rarely used. It is of different lengths in different countries; the English ell being 45 inches, the Dutch or Flemish ell 27, the Scotch about 37.
- An addition to or wing of a house, giving it the shape of the letter L; a right- angle joint of pipe; a measure formerly used in measuring cloth, in England about forty- five inches.
- A measure of different lengths. The Eng. ell is 1¼ yards.
- A measure of length now rarely used; in England, 45 inches.
- A measure of different lengths in different countries, used chiefly for measuring cloth in England, of 45 in.
- The name of a measure of length for cloth; an English ell is 45 inches- the Flemish, 27- the Scotch, 37 and 2- 10ths.