Common misspellings for engine:
energence, ontinue, engouh, engrey, enginerr, engein, injune, inconv, engioneer, shengen, reengineer, enlign, engieer, inaine, pengin, egone, ungins, enghish, engligh, egine, anging, ingine, inorgainc, imangine, enconemy, enegine, engneer, engand, negine, enigeer, agenuine, onngoing, enginges, engieneer, ennginier, learngin, euguene, unquine, ingoing, openging, inginual, engiene, anypne, enven, engione, ensin, inagin, erging, eningeer, enlighen, inconve, enginier, engoing, enginneer, pengiun, engineir, benigno, angine, entine, egineer, inmagine, engnere, ongoung, engens, unqine, enguineer, engenieer, engeiner, lenging, encouner, endin, ongaing, ongonig, ongion, enginner, ingeneer, enuine, engineneer, enjance, bengin, enigineer, enginerer, inniconet, enginer, enagging, enigneer, imangin, ingornace, enjoing, engerneer, engion, anygiven, eigen, ungoing, ingunal, engeenier, eninge, engineeer, inging, enignes, engish, engings, engaing, enegie, eingine, engenier, enahcne, ankney, andgive, fenergan, engge, enqire, engener, snicne, ingnore, enoughe, engade, engene, avengeing, ongiong, ingnite, engieerin, ingnor, onine, anyine, enging, ongioing, engineeed, enving, benigne, enjine, enigine, ening, enjineer, engginer, engange, engeneer, enginire, emergine, annine, finaicne, emagine, enganing, engeins, ongoign, senging, enconmy, endgen, engeeneer, enzyne, imnagine, ignorne, egnineer, angain, engien, eneyone, agine, engnieer, enzone, enguire, englan, ongoin, enegizing, egnine, unine, enjoe, engian, ingenieer, engieers, engineeing, inkenel, engege, engne, engline, amigine, engiens, engeer, enhane, enineer, engima, enyone, ingite, edgeing, enghof, annocune, anyghing, ingenuine, inguene, managine, anythging, englih, enegenic, anythgin, ongong, engienes, enginear, unkiwn, engenner, ingornt, inguinety, engnineer, entain, enginere, ongiing, insine, inscane, unwine, knoggen, energinic, entainer, angin, anuthgin, angony, enginuity, enveing, engin, enagaing, enwin, unquene, enjeneer, ongoiung, enaging, enguh, enhacne, eknown, engkau, ahnging, angoeny, uniquine, enoghe, penguine, negineer, engen, enigne, enghien, inagine, encino, ingoned, oxengen, engame, rngineer, inagined, engae, vengeange, engenierd, engies, eangine, engaeing, chenging, ingaing, iagine, enning, unguinal, uniqne, annoucne, uniqye, engians, inkpen, enginge, ingenier, ungone, enganeer, ingineer, engoin, uninque, enjoyingthe, engier, openkitchen, changine, engiener, enginee, ingorne, enenergy, onging, onoine, engeener, engeine, nogin, eugne, encorne, angoing, oniine, inginuety, anagin, lenghen, enguine, engate, ugiene, engie, eugine, amgine, unignore, conginue, engagned, unicine, enoguth, anaging, enigines, engenear, unuiqe, inginal, eginer, enagge, engagin, incone, enconemie, engingeer, onlkine, penguen, angwenyi, engins, enquie, onkine, enginen, enjiy, eanyone, attendgin, aurbergine, entune, anjink, econconmy, energent, engane, enigeneer, engaine, enganer, engeineer, engeinner, engennner, engenerd, energineed, engi, engin's, engufing, enigm, engoying, enguiry, erlangen, eugune, henekien, ingonre, on0going, onfgoing, onganic, penacne, angie, ungiue, wngine, sngine, dngine, rngine, 4ngine, 3ngine, ebgine, emgine, ejgine, ehgine, enfine, envine, enbine, enhine, enyine, engune, engjne, engkne, engone, eng9ne, eng8ne, engibe, engime, engije, engihe, enginw, enginr, engin4, engin3, wengine, ewngine, sengine, esngine, edngine, rengine, erngine, 4engine, e4ngine, 3engine, e3ngine, ebngine, enbgine, emngine, enmgine, ejngine, enjgine, ehngine, enhgine, enfgine, engfine, envgine, engvine, engbine, enghine, enygine, engyine, entgine, engtine, engiune, engjine, engijne, engkine, engikne, engoine, eng9ine, engi9ne, eng8ine, engi8ne, engibne, enginbe, engimne, enginme, enginje, engihne, enginhe, enginwe, enginew, enginse, engines, enginde, engined, enginre, engin4e, engine4, engin3e, engine3, ngine, enine, engnie, eengine, enngine, enggine, engiine, enginne, engine, ungine, mngine, gngine, e.gine, efgine, elgine, eogine, enwine, enoine, encine, eneine, engyne, engmne, enghne, engi.e, engife, engioe, enginu, enginm, engayene, engeyene, e ngine, en gine, eng ine, engi ne, engin e.
Definition of engine:
- To equip with an engine; -- said especially of steam vessels; as, vessels are often built by one firm and engined by another.
- To assault with an engine.
- To equip with an engine; - said especially of steam vessels; as, vessels are often built by one firm and engined by another.
- ( Pronounced, in this sense) To rack; to torture.
- To torture; to rack; to provide with a steam- engine.
- something used to achieve a purpose; " an engine of change"
- motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- wheeled vehicle consisting of a self- propelled engine used to draw trains along railway tracks
- Anything used to effect a purpose; any device or contrivance; an agent.
- Any instrument by which any effect is produced; especially, an instrument or machine of war or torture.
- A compound machine by which any physical power is applied to produce a given physical effect.
- ( Pronounced, in this sense) Natural capacity; ability; skill.
- An apparatus for converting physical force, as heat, into mechanical power; a skilful mechanical contrivance.
- A complex and powerful machine, esp. a prime mover, a military machine: anything used to effect a purpose. In mech. any mechanical instrument of complicated parts, which concur in producing an intended effect: a machine for applying any of the mechanical or physical powers to effect a particular purpose: esp. a machine for applying steam to propel vessels, railway trains, etc.: a steam- engine.
- A machine; something used to effect a purpose.
- A machine composed of different parts, and intended to produce some effect by help of the mechanical powers, as a pump, a windlass, a capstan, a fire- engine, a steam- engine, & c.; a steam- engine specially; anything used to effect a purpose; a means; instrument; tool.
- Any mechanical contrivance; a machine composed of many or different parts in order to produce a certain result; any combination of the mechanical powers for producing an effect.