Common misspellings for engraving:
ungiving, enigeering, engieering, engeering, angrying, ingriguing, engerring, ungratifying, enquirying, increading, ingraving, inegrating, encraching, engiering, engouraging, inpruving, encareging, engireeing, encuraging, energering, ingravings, englufing, engolphing, enquirering, engraveing, engrosing, unquavering, ingresing, encreasing, increacing, engireering, engolfing, engufing, inconvinie, ergreifen, wngraving, sngraving, dngraving, rngraving, 4ngraving, 3ngraving, ebgraving, emgraving, ejgraving, ehgraving, enfraving, envraving, enbraving, enhraving, enyraving, entraving, engeaving, engdaving, engfaving, engtaving, eng5aving, eng4aving, engrzving, engrsving, engrwving, engrqving, engracing, engrabing, engraging, engrafing, engravung, engravjng, engravkng, engravong, engrav9ng, engrav8ng, engravibg, engravimg, engravijg, engravihg, engravinf, engravinv, engravinb, engravinh, engraviny, engravint, wengraving, ewngraving, sengraving, esngraving, dengraving, edngraving, rengraving, erngraving, 4engraving, e4ngraving, 3engraving, e3ngraving, ebngraving, enbgraving, emngraving, enmgraving, ejngraving, enjgraving, ehngraving, enhgraving, enfgraving, engfraving, envgraving, engvraving, engbraving, enghraving, enygraving, engyraving, entgraving, engtraving, engeraving, engreaving, engdraving, engrdaving, engrfaving, engrtaving, eng5raving, engr5aving, eng4raving, engr4aving, engrzaving, engrazving, engrsaving, engrasving, engrwaving, engrawving, engrqaving, engraqving, engracving, engravcing, engrabving, engravbing, engragving, engravging, engrafving, engravfing, engravuing, engraviung, engravjing, engravijng, engravking, engravikng, engravoing, engraviong, engrav9ing, engravi9ng, engrav8ing, engravi8ng, engravibng, engravinbg, engravimng, engravinmg, engravinjg, engravihng, engravinhg, engravinfg, engravingf, engravinvg, engravingv, engravingb, engravingh, engravinyg, engravingy, engravintg, engravingt, ngraving, egraving, enraving, engrving, engraing, engravng, engravig, engravin, negraving, egnraving, enrgaving, engarving, engrvaing, engraivng, engravnig, engravign, eengraving, enngraving, enggraving, engrraving, engraaving, engravving, engraviing, engravinng, engravingg, engraving, ungraving, mngraving, angraving, gngraving, e.graving, efgraving, elgraving, eograving, enwraving, enoraving, encraving, eneraving, eng2aving, engbaving, engzaving, engvaving, engpaving, engsaving, engriving, engreving, engrcving, engra6ing, engraring, engrating, engrawing, engravyng, engravang, engravmng, engravhng, engravi.g, engravifg, engravilg, engraviog, engravinw, engravino, engravinc, engravine, engravayeng, engraveyeng, e ngraving, en graving, eng raving, engr aving, engra ving, engrav ing, engravi ng, engravin g.
Definition of engraving:
- The act or art of producing upon hard material incised or raised patterns, characters, lines, and the like; especially, the art of producing such lines, etc., in the surface of metal plates or blocks of wood. Engraving is used for the decoration of the surface itself; also, for producing an original, from which a pattern or design may be printed on paper.
- a print made from an engraving
- making engraved or etched plates and printing designs from them
- That which is engraved; an engraved plate.
- An impression from an engraved plate, block of wood, or other material; a print.
- The act, process, or art of producing designs, etc., cut in, or in relief on, metal, etc.; a design or inscription so cut; an impression from an engraved plate.
- Act or art of cutting designs on metal, wood, or stone: an impression taken from an engraved plate: a print.
- Art of cutting designs on metal, wood, & c.; impression from an engraved plate.
- The act or art of cutting designs on a plate; an engraved design, plate, or print.
- The art of cutting devices, figures, or letters on metals, stones, & c.; the print from an engraved plate.
Usage examples for engraving
From whatever side you approach it, Richmond has always some fine combination of towers overlooking a confusion of old red roofs and of rocky heights crowned with ivy- mantled walls, all set in the most sumptuous surroundings of silvery river and wooded hills, such as the artists of the age of steel- engraving loved to depict. Yorkshire Painted And Described by Gordon Home