Common misspellings for explosive:
exlusive, expessive, explisity, explocive, exspesive, exopensive, explosves, exclosive, expnesive, exclusuve, explansive, exapansive, exsplosives, exsposive, execlusive, explicidy, explosivly, expebsive, explicily, exclusvie, expenceive, expensieve, exploison, expesinve, expenosnve, exeplify, explosivies, explsives, expiencive, explosove, expenscive, expanisive, expsnive, axpensive, explitive, exclsuive, explisive, explocivies, expisive, explovie, explosvely, exploson, expecive, inexpesive, explosvie, expolosives, expenseive, excluisve, explisit, exprissive, explosde, expenisive, exploseve, exeplafies, exposive, expersive, expancive, expesnive, exapnsive, expensivw, exculisive, exclusieve, explossive, exklusive, expoensive, expesive, explosure, expenxive, expencive, expecsive, explative, explosing, expolisive, excluseive, explose, exepensive, exclsive, expesivie, explictive, expositive, expenesive, explosvive, exepnsive, exposives, exprosure, expossives, explsoion, expanceive, explotative, expolison, explosin, esplosives, exclusiv, exspesifi, explotive, exlsuive, exclucive, expolsive, expasive, ecslusive, exclisive, expresive, explisively, exploititive, explodive, expexsive, exslosive, exploseves, exclusif, exspresive, exploxive, explive, exsplosive, exclsuinve, exlucive, expincive, expemsive, expenciive, exppensive, explextive, expliset, explusoin, wxplosive, sxplosive, dxplosive, rxplosive, 4xplosive, 3xplosive, ezplosive, ecplosive, edplosive, esplosive, exolosive, exllosive, ex-losive, ex0losive, expkosive, expposive, expoosive, explksive, expllsive, explpsive, expl0sive, expl9sive, exploaive, explozive, exploeive, explowive, explosuve, explosjve, exploskve, explos9ve, explos8ve, explosice, explosibe, explosige, explosife, explosivw, explosivs, explosivd, explosivr, explosiv4, explosiv3, wexplosive, ewxplosive, sexplosive, esxplosive, dexplosive, edxplosive, rexplosive, erxplosive, 4explosive, e4xplosive, 3explosive, e3xplosive, ezxplosive, exzplosive, ecxplosive, excplosive, exdplosive, exoplosive, expolosive, exlplosive, expllosive, ex-plosive, exp-losive, ex0plosive, exp0losive, expklosive, explkosive, expplosive, explposive, exploosive, expliosive, exploisive, exploksive, explolsive, explopsive, expl0osive, explo0sive, expl9osive, explo9sive, exploasive, explosaive, explozsive, exploszive, exploxsive, explosxive, explodsive, explosdive, exploesive, exploseive, explowsive, exploswive, explosuive, explosiuve, explosjive, explosijve, exploskive, explosikve, explosoive, explosiove, explos9ive, explosi9ve, explos8ive, explosi8ve, explosicve, explosivce, explosibve, explosivbe, explosigve, explosivge, explosifve, explosivfe, explosivwe, explosivew, explosivse, explosives, explosivde, explosived, explosivre, explosiver, explosiv4e, explosive4, explosiv3e, explosive3, xplosive, eplosive, exlosive, explsive, exploive, explosve, explosie, explosiv, xeplosive, epxlosive, exlposive, explsoive, exploisve, explosiev, eexplosive, exxplosive, explosiive, explosivve, explosivee, explosive, uxplosive, mxplosive, axplosive, gxplosive, e8plosive, ehplosive, epplosive, eyplosive, exxlosive, extlosive, exrlosive, exqlosive, expdosive, exphosive, expnosive, expmosive, explgsive, explmsive, explnsive, explo3ive, exploqive, explorive, explosyve, explosave, explosmve, exploshve, explosi6e, explosire, explosite, explosiwe, explosivu, explosivm, explosiva, explosivg, explosayeve, exploseyeve, e xplosive, expl osive, explo sive, explos ive, explosi ve, explosiv e.
Definition of explosive:
- a chemical substance that undergoes a rapid chemical change ( with the production of gas) on being heated or struck
- An explosive agent; a compound or mixture susceptible of a rapid chemical reaction, as gunpowder, or nitro- glycerine.
- A sound produced by an explosive impulse of the breath; ( Phonetics) one of consonants p, b, t, d, k, g, which are sounded with a sort of explosive power of voice. [ See Guide to Pronunciation, Ã 155- 7, 184.]
- Any substance that causes a loud and violent bursting forth.
- Anything liable to explode; a mute letter.
- tending or serving to explode or characterized by explosion or sudden outburst; " an explosive device"; " explosive gas"; " explosive force"; " explosive violence"; " an explosive temper"
- sudden and loud; " an explosive laugh"
- Driving or bursting out with violence and noise; causing explosion; as, the explosive force of gunpowder.
- Likely to burst forth loudly and violently, or to cause to do so.
- Capable of, or with a tendency to, explosion.
- Liable to or causing explosion: bursting out with violence and noise.
- Bursting with explosion.
- Having a tendency to explode; having the property of exploding.