Common misspellings for extinct:
extinict, extinciton, extincked, exstict, extict, extink, extinkt, accenct, exstanged, enstinct, prestinct, extince, accidencts, expenct, exatct, exstingust, axniexty, exitng, extincted, extange, extinked, extinced, extinguised, extact, exanct, istinct, extnct, extenct, extect, exstinct, estarnged, extiniet, extint, exhcnged, exhcnaged, excahnged, exticnt, exctinct, extarct, extenced, estinct, excanged, exelenct, extient, exstincked, extenet, exinct, extingused, extanged, extinc, exitinct, exstanist, exisintg, wxtinct, sxtinct, dxtinct, rxtinct, 4xtinct, 3xtinct, eztinct, ectinct, edtinct, exrinct, exfinct, exginct, exyinct, ex6inct, ex5inct, extunct, extjnct, extknct, extonct, ext9nct, ext8nct, extibct, extimct, extijct, extihct, extinxt, extinvt, extinft, extindt, extincr, extincf, extincg, extincy, extinc6, extinc5, wextinct, ewxtinct, sextinct, esxtinct, dextinct, edxtinct, rextinct, erxtinct, 4extinct, e4xtinct, 3extinct, e3xtinct, ezxtinct, exztinct, ecxtinct, exdtinct, exrtinct, extrinct, exftinct, extfinct, exgtinct, extginct, exytinct, extyinct, ex6tinct, ext6inct, ex5tinct, ext5inct, extuinct, extiunct, extjinct, extijnct, extkinct, extiknct, extoinct, extionct, ext9inct, exti9nct, ext8inct, exti8nct, extibnct, extinbct, extimnct, extinmct, extinjct, extihnct, extinhct, extinxct, extincxt, extinvct, extincvt, extinfct, extincft, extindct, extincdt, extincrt, extinctr, extinctf, extincgt, extinctg, extincyt, extincty, extinc6t, extinct6, extinc5t, extinct5, xtinct, etinct, xetinct, etxinct, exitnct, extnict, extintc, eextinct, exxtinct, exttinct, extiinct, extinnct, extincct, extinctt, extinct, uxtinct, mxtinct, axtinct, gxtinct, e8tinct, ehtinct, eptinct, eytinct, ex4inct, exdinct, expinct, exvinct, exuinct, extynct, extanct, extmnct, exthnct, exti.ct, extifct, extilct, extioct, extinst, extingt, extinat, extinbt, extinc4, extincd, extincp, extincv, extincu, extayenct, exteyenct, e xtinct, ex tinct, ext inct, exti nct, extin ct, extinc t.
Definition of extinct:
- To cause to be extinct.
- of a fire; being out or having grown cold; " threw his extinct cigarette into the stream"; " faint smoke from the extinguished candle"; " the fire is out"; " the quenched flames"
- of a fire; being out or having grown cold; " threw his extinct cigarette into the stream"; " the fire is out"
- Without a survivor; without force; dead; as, a family becomes extinct; an extinct feud or law.
- Quenched; inactive; nonexistent.
- Extinguished; disused; inactive; non - existent.
- Extinguished; having ceased to exist; no longer in force. See Extinguish.
- Quenched; put out; being at an end; no longer existing.