Common misspellings for fixed:
fauxe, focased, miixed, figidy, felxed, focuzed, foirced, kiced, figuerd, focsed, dixide, figid, fixiated, fixedon, fixtuer, ficked, fiexed, figude, fixeed, focusedon, juixed, fied, figety, faiked, ficade, focsued, sixed, figited, fxed, faxeed, mixeed, fiekd, lavixty, figgerd, mixied, figued, fiixed, figeted, dioxed, filxed, fiekld, foged, fiqured, fized, focosed, kised, fizxed, fencced, foxey, fikes, fixest, forcced, fixd, dixiode, fgenced, fixxed, nexed, dixode, fixex, fixsated, fifed, fiied, focuced, sufixed, fiked, firced, foucsed, fisaud, fised, fucused, fexed, mexed, focuesd, figerd, figed, focucsed, fixacted, fixted, factiorzed, figet, focised, finced, afixed, refixed, dioxde, fixied, fived, fixet, fixerupper, fokused, kiseed, lkfjasd, sixety, facxe, firgued, faxct, foced, facsed, fikled, fixe, f1xed, flxed, fixtue, fixtur, fiocused, focouced, fgazeryt, poxied, dixed, cixed, vixed, gixed, tixed, rixed, fuxed, fjxed, fkxed, f9xed, f8xed, fixwd, fixsd, fixdd, fixrd, fix4d, fix3d, fixes, fixec, fixef, fixer, fixee, dfixed, fdixed, cfixed, fcixed, vfixed, fvixed, gfixed, fgixed, tfixed, ftixed, rfixed, frixed, fuixed, fiuxed, fjixed, fijxed, fkixed, fikxed, foixed, fioxed, f9ixed, fi9xed, f8ixed, fi8xed, fixzed, ficxed, fixced, fidxed, fixded, fisxed, fixsed, fixwed, fixewd, fixesd, fixedd, fixred, fixerd, fix4ed, fixe4d, fix3ed, fixe3d, fixeds, fixexd, fixedx, fixecd, fixedc, fixefd, fixedf, fixedr, fixede, ixed, ifxed, fxied, fiexd, fixde, fixed, nixed, fyxed, fmxed, fhxed, fi8ed, fiyed, fixud, fixmd, fixad, fixgd, fixel, fayexed, feyexed, f ixed, fi xed, fix ed, fixe d.
Definition of fixed:
- Settled; established; firm. Fixed air, carbonic acid. Fixed bodies, those which bear great heat without becoming volatilized. Fixed oils or alkalies, those which remain in a permanent state and are not easily volatilized. Fixed stars, such stars as always retain the same apparent position with respect to each other.
- intent and directed steadily; " had her gaze fastened on the stranger"; " a fixed expresson"
- incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e. g. " frozen prices"; " living on fixed incomes"
- ( of a number) having a fixed and unchanging value
- not increasing as the amount taxed increases
- Securely placed or fastened; settled; established; firm; imovable; unalterable.
- Stable; non- volatile.
- Settled; established; firm; fast; stable. " The gradual establishment of law by the consolidation of custom is the formation of something fixed in the midst of things that are changing."- Herbert Spencer.
- Made firm; settled; not liable to evaporate.
- Established; fastened; settled; stable; lasting.
- Keeping nearly the same relative position; as, fixed stars.