Common misspellings for foal:
youall, feelo, foold, woaful, feale, fiball, forl, roal, femael, famly, farliy, fianl, fould, fearl, falow, faecal, fouc, femal, fomula, fulll, fimal, forlimb, folow, follwe, falue, foolwo, fal, fiald, foodl, frale, fnale, taoal, floww, fical, filll, roual, focale, foild, wlal, famaly, follr, feal, forwar, folley, fall2010, hoal, faily, febal, awfual, uffal, follw, fmall, forula, awfal, joal, foollw, faial, follio, featl, fcae, foyler, foxal, frrl, wohl, feeel, fearlly, foacl, afool, focu, 2full, foely, fourlt, you'all, fiale, foan, tofall, fowar, foull, forsale, feical, fornal, fgeel, ffall, lfoor, toaly, voal, fmla, furnal, falll, feamle, farmal, ffull, offial, follwo, formail, loval, felll, falle, folllw, foolw, facal, toal, woal, roayl, fudal, loual, forsaw, farly, fouas, fol, forfil, fofill, fial, fauly, fital, falc, fowel, feamel, feald, douvall, feekl, fuiel, oal, focau, cfoollw, feaild, femall, folia, fosil, feall, loal, faloww, fowlow, ofall, fedual, fially, faoley, fanal, fmaily, floag, follor, foaly, joful, fcall, sioal, dfeal, frial, flal, faal, noyl, forml, faluir, freal, foalen, gooal, feail, noval, folluw, foult, fomal, flool, fformal, joval, folloe, fiarly, fmaly, fooler, fnal, firwall, faliar, folloy, futial, faule, formol, fiile, raffal, falir, forlk, goal, offle, foral, follan, fewly, fisal, foyar, futal, fairl, foscil, foll, moal, fieald, fyel, fowllo, fosel, feeli, fearly, fueil, follew, fufil, fcil, ffeel, soal, fiewall, forall, feacal, faila, qoal, follo, zoul, floam, fauil, falw, falou, lfall, foard, fiml, ffel, foetal, foolr, focual, flroa, forplay, fmale, fofile, fanale, famli, wual, foa, offly, funal, fella, foad, faceal, feaful, afowl, foat, forfail, boal, femeal, foormal, floar, folie, koal, focol, famail, fual, forlough, focul, fnaly, fieal, feela, bvowl, 1full, feally, follic, forreal, follen, focii, ofal, foile, fiill, foolow, faluar, wffle, oful, fcoil, feceal, failu, fiasal, fuamly, fatol, feewl, ferle, fillw, folwy, foalte, feoolow, floolow, folwo, foley, fonly, forleg, pfoile, pforle, voval, fo'c'sl e, fkal, fpal, f0al, f9al, fozl, fosl, foql, foao, dfoal, fdoal, vfoal, fvoal, gfoal, fgoal, tfoal, ftoal, rfoal, froal, foial, fkoal, fokal, folal, fpoal, f0oal, fo0al, f9oal, fo9al, fozal, foazl, fosal, foasl, fowal, foawl, foqal, foaql, foakl, foalk, foapl, foalp, foaol, foalo, ffoal, fooal, foaal, foall, noal, fgal, fmal, foel, focl, foah, foam, f oal, fo al, foa l.
Definition of foal:
- To bring forth a colt; -- said of a mare or a she ass.
- To give birth to, as a foal; produce a foal.
- To bring forth ( a colt); - said of a mare or a she ass.
- To bring forth young, as an animal of the horse kind.
- To bring forth young: said of a mare, etc.
- give birth to a foal, of a mare
- To bring forth a colt or filly, as a mare or a she- ass.
- To bring forth young, used of the horse kind.
- give birth to a foal; " the mare foaled"
- The young of any animal of the Horse family ( Equidae); a colt; a filly.
- The young of a horse, ass, or camel.
- The young of a mare or of a she- ass.
- To bring forth a foal.
- The young of the horse or ass.
- The young of an equine animal; a colt or filly.
- The young of the equine genus; a colt or filly.
- The young of the horse kind, or of an ass; a colt or filly.
Usage examples for foal
I wildly revolved plans of how I would make Slipper turn the foal in at the first gate we came to, of what I should say to Lady Knox supposing the worst happened and the foal accompanied us to her hall door, and of how I would have Flurry's blood at the earliest possible opportunity, and here the fateful sound of galloping behind us was again heard. Some Experiences of an Irish R.M. by E. OE. Somerville Martin Ross