Common misspellings for former:
fomerly, formr, doormer, forhe, formd, formore, owmer, ofrmer, forder, fromer, ormer, fourm, forme, foerm, forlimb, firmy, fhome, farder, formuler, farmilier, formely, formerlly, peforme, forver, forwar, sophmor, formin, formen, novebmer, forsome, form1040, foirm, formt, formere, farma, dormar, farmboy, form3115, forour, fordhm, farmiler, foyier, formart, firmen, forname, farmette, formy, gormae, forhim, formyour, peformer, narmer, jourmey, formerd, forthem, fermiler, femer, fourmd, formaer, fomer, forher, vermeer, forveer, formo, cormier, formiler, formes, farmiller, formay, formak, furter, forter, soomer, vform, fiorm, furder, fourner, formoer, foumder, formms, formum, formto, womer, fammer, formof, fornew, frrame, fromour, forner, fourme, fourmed, formner, formad, fofer, formet, formater, formard, forml, novermer, formthe, formika, formeer, refomer, firmes, foorm, forume, formn, furmace, femor, cormer, novemer, fourem, fermilier, fower, farme, formel, fomrer, aform, formol, formun, fermley, firmilier, formm, furmark, formhip, formk, farher, formor, form1099, formean, frommy, foirmer, formorly, forrmer, beforme, forur, fouer, foier, firmare, forem, fornmer, formus, formert, foremer, fourman, futhormore, farmre, farmilur, murmer, furfer, gormee, fiormed, forve, sophomor, formiller, foremr, frmae, firmely, formeerly, formedi, furver, formmer, avamer, formar, foerver, forcome, fover, fourour, dormor, formua, firme, cofirme, fairgame, famer, feema, firmi, firmley, firmwere, forer, foror, forcier, forman, fomor, formier, formerley, forier, nforme, foofer, vormer, gormer, fkrmer, flrmer, fprmer, f0rmer, f9rmer, foemer, fodmer, fofmer, fotmer, fo5mer, fo4mer, forjer, formwr, formsr, formdr, formrr, form4r, form3r, forme5, forme4, cformer, fcormer, vformer, fvormer, gformer, fgormer, tformer, ftormer, rformer, frormer, fiormer, fkormer, fokrmer, flormer, folrmer, fpormer, foprmer, f0ormer, fo0rmer, f9ormer, fo9rmer, foermer, fodrmer, fordmer, fofrmer, forfmer, fotrmer, fortmer, fo5rmer, for5mer, fo4rmer, for4mer, forkmer, formker, forjmer, formjer, formwer, formewr, formser, formesr, formder, formrer, formerr, form4er, forme4r, form3er, forme3r, formefr, formerf, formetr, forme5r, former5, former4, formre, fformer, foormer, normer, bormer, fgrmer, fmrmer, fnrmer, fo2mer, fobmer, fozmer, fovmer, fopmer, fosmer, for-er, forler, formur, formmr, formgr, forme2, formeb, formez, formev, formep, fourmer, foarmer, f ormer, fo rmer, for mer, form er, forme r.
Definition of former:
- One who forms; a maker; a creator.
- A shape around which an article is to be shaped, molded, woven wrapped, pasted, or otherwise constructed.
- A templet, pattern, or gauge by which an article is shaped.
- A cutting die.
- One who shapes or molds; a maker.
- One who forms or makes.
- of the distant past; " the early inhabitants of Europe"; " former generations"; " in other times"
- referring to the first of two things or persons mentioned ( or the earlier one or ones of several); " the novel was made into a film in 1943 and again in 1967; I prefer the former version to the latter one"
- Preceding in order of time; antecedent; previous; prior; earlier; hence, ancient; long past.
- Near the beginning; preceeding; as, the former part of a discourse or argument.
- Earlier, as between two things mentioned together; first mentioned.
- Preceding in time or place; previously mentioned.
- Before in time or order; previous.
- Earlier; previous; preceding; ancient.
- Preceding in time: long past; near the beginning; first mentioned.
- Before another or something else in time or order; mentioned before another; opposed to latter.