Common misspellings for fourth:
furhther, furthar, tofurther, ourth, fourway, faought, furthier, forthe, furtheer, coouth, couth, bourth, fourthy, foruth, fouht, faurther, feith, furthur, bouth, fitth, gurth, turth, fiath, aouth, forthy, furthed, fuorth, offerthe, outthe, forthan, douth, fourh, fuyrther, wouth, fiurth, furth, touth, foguth, fourrth, furthe, sourth, forthis, fuurther, soforth, ffaith, forthem, forths, forthen, forthly, nourth, forrth, footh, fouth, farth, feeth, noirth, forthose, fourht, fourty, offthe, feath, forboth, yourth, furty, frouth, forteh, fourtyith, forwth, fourtue, faugth, fiurther, fourt, soutth, nofurther, ofboth, furthr, dfurther, fowarth, faioth, formthe, forther, fauth, courth, fothe, porth, ifurther, furthre, afurther, fufth, foutrth, ofothe, fourther, fourteeth, foiught, horth, fiaith, murth, furtther, orthe, fieth, wourth, fiought, noerth, furthuer, gourth, gouth, forwarth, fortheen, furtur, fougth, fouther, fourtieth, hurth, fuirther, yuouth, fosyth, furtheir, thourth, wurth, faiith, forthat, fffth, fairth, forworth, mourth, norfth, fecth, youtth, woerth, tfurther, fourtheen, thurth, furthor, afourth, hadfurth, frthe, fouths, fourour, fouyght, fortth, furte, foreth, fourght, fough, forsyth, ortho, foutth, fouyth, forthley, futurther, horvath, faeard, feared, faeared, faford, faraid, faby bird, fared, fareheaded, farite, farred, farrette, fart, faryta, fay wreath, fayard, fear out, fearded, fearwood, feaver rat, feebread, feef broth, feef burrito, feirut, ferate, ferith, ferried, ferth, fharat, fipartite, firdie, dourth, vourth, tourth, rourth, fkurth, flurth, fpurth, f0urth, f9urth, foyrth, fohrth, fojrth, fo8rth, fo7rth, foueth, foudth, foufth, fou5th, fou4th, fourrh, fourfh, fourgh, fouryh, four6h, four5h, fourtg, fourtb, fourtn, fourtj, fourtu, dfourth, fdourth, cfourth, fcourth, vfourth, fvourth, gfourth, fgourth, tfourth, ftourth, rfourth, frourth, fiourth, foiurth, fkourth, fokurth, flourth, folurth, fpourth, fopurth, f0ourth, fo0urth, f9ourth, fo9urth, foyurth, fouyrth, fohurth, fouhrth, fojurth, foujrth, fouirth, fo8urth, fou8rth, fo7urth, fou7rth, fouerth, foureth, foudrth, fourdth, foufrth, fourfth, fourtth, fou5rth, four5th, fou4rth, four4th, fourtrh, fourtfh, fourgth, fourtgh, fouryth, fourtyh, four6th, fourt6h, fourt5h, fourthg, fourtbh, fourthb, fourtnh, fourthn, fourtjh, fourthj, fourtuh, fourthu, ofurth, foutrh, ffourth, foourth, fouurth, fourthh, fgurth, fmurth, fnurth, foqrth, fowrth, fou2th, foubth, fouzth, fouvth, foupth, fousth, four4h, fourdh, fourph, fourvh, fouruh, fourtx, fourtl, fourti, fhourth, f ourth, fo urth, fou rth, four th, fourt h.
Definition of fourth:
- one of four equal parts; " a quarter of a pound"
- One of four equal parts into which one whole may be divided; the quotient of a unit divided by four; one coming next in order after the third.
- The interval of two tones and a semitone, embracing four diatonic degrees of the scale; the subdominant of any key.
- One of four equal parts.
- Half of a half.
- One of four equal parts of a whole; an interval composed of two tones and a semi- tone.
- coming next after the third and just before the fifth in position or time or degree or magnitude; " the quaternary period of geologic time extends from the end of the tertiary period to the present"
- Next in order after the third; the ordinal of four.
- Forming one of four equal parts into which anything may be divided.
- Next in order after third.
- Next after the third.
- Next in order after the third.
- The ordinal of four.
- Next after the third; ordinal of four.